Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 31

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 3

Unread post by nzmum512 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Plus Missy's channel started out as a way to discuss her stillbirth and trying to conceive after. That's where their viewership for the daily vlogs came from. It used to be a BFD. Now when they talk about it they say Missy's channel started off as a "mommy channel" which is definitely misleading. It seems odd to deny where you started from when it started from a place of "people don't talk about these things but you totally should".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly this. Don't build a channel saying "people need to talk about this" and stop talking about it once you're "famous".
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

So I've been lurking for a while and only recently made an account, but this is my first post! Decided to finally post because I couldn't believe what I was seeing hahaha. There have been tons and tons of posts on how behind Ollie is on his speech, but recently I've been on a Bonnie fix since she just had Lincoln, and I cannot believe how well spoken Boston is for being just around a month older (I'm pretty sure) than Ollie. Even Cody as a four year old is extremely well spoken. Of course kids do things at different times but clearly Ollie is behind. My niece didn't get as much attention as she needed when she was Ollie's age (my sister, her mom, passed away when she was just two years old and her home life after that wasn't and still isn't the best). She's now six and still fairly behind developmentally because of it. It's a shame and it seems like the same thing is going to happen to Ollie, but it's almost even worse because he has TWO parents staying home all day every day and he still isn't getting the attention or stimulation he needs.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

littlebaby wrote:So I've been lurking for a while and only recently made an account, but this is my first post! Decided to finally post because I couldn't believe what I was seeing hahaha. There have been tons and tons of posts on how behind Ollie is on his speech, but recently I've been on a Bonnie fix since she just had Lincoln, and I cannot believe how well spoken Boston is for being just around a month older (I'm pretty sure) than Ollie. Even Cody as a four year old is extremely well spoken. Of course kids do things at different times but clearly Ollie is behind. My niece didn't get as much attention as she needed when she was Ollie's age (my sister, her mom, passed away when she was just two years old and her home life after that wasn't and still isn't the best). She's now six and still fairly behind developmentally because of it. It's a shame and it seems like the same thing is going to happen to Ollie, but it's almost even worse because he has TWO parents staying home all day every day and he still isn't getting the attention or stimulation he needs.

Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss :(

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Bryan did so well on his own with Ollie. He's a good dad and actually productive. Missy ruins everything. Can she just never come back? Bryan, Ollie and Finn deserve better!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Bryan did so well on his own with Ollie. He's a good dad and actually productive. Missy ruins everything. Can she just never come back? Bryan, Ollie and Finn deserve better!!
Yeah! She can finish letting Finn mature his lungs and grow some more brain, pop him out, and just go away and send her breastmilk over. Bryan is still obnoxious, but definitely less so without Missy around.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Is there a new thread I can't find?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

angelfire89 wrote:Is there a new thread I can't find?
I don't think anyone has started one yet. Admin? BlackBetty??
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Return to “Daily Bumps”