Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 3

Unread post by cats-or-die »

She looks sickly. That isn't sun kissed.

littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

I agree that he probably bought that ring himself. It's sad really. I just can't see Missy getting him something thoughtful.

And I actually like the ring! My husband would hate it, so I'd never get it for him.... But I like it! Lol

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

She is not sun-kissed. She looks like she's sick with the flu. If she was sun-kissed her skin would have a light tan on it from being out in the sun. How the girl never seems to tan I don't get. I go out in the sun for twenty minutes and I'll come back in a shade darker.
Farleygirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Farleygirl »

I don't usually watch their vlogs so this is a couple days late but did anyone notice in the vlog "Adorable FaceTime Tickles" on their way to Oliver's cousins house Mimi mentions he's "skipping A nap" - if he only has one nap like Missy claims wouldn't she have said he was skipping "his" nap..?
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Cassie's filming makes me a little dizzy :?
palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

Their ten-year-old minions sound so stupid saying missy and bryan are "relationship goals". How do they not see that she doesn't really care for bryan except that he brings in enough money so that she doesn't have to work and can shop whenever.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

glowingrooms wrote:She is not sun-kissed. She looks like she's sick with the flu. If she was sun-kissed her skin would have a light tan on it from being out in the sun. How the girl never seems to tan I don't get. I go out in the sun for twenty minutes and I'll come back in a shade darker.
I honestly don't think her face tans because she packs on foundation routinely. I'm sure her foundation has some SPF so layered, it probably protects from any sun. Her body tans a little though.

Yes, she looks sick!

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Omg my title got used, yay!

On today's vlog: I'm getting so over cassie! She's vlogging about herself more and what she's doing than ollie. To be honest though I actually think missy and Bryan do look more connected in these vlogs, they're so much easier to tolerate and not dislike when they're not ignoring a child and they're just child free

littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

Farleygirl wrote:I don't usually watch their vlogs so this is a couple days late but did anyone notice in the vlog "Adorable FaceTime Tickles" on their way to Oliver's cousins house Mimi mentions he's "skipping A nap" - if he only has one nap like Missy claims wouldn't she have said he was skipping "his" nap..?
Yes!!!! I noticed that too! Thought maybe I was over thinking it... But now that someone else has mentioned it, I don't think I am!!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In today's vlog Bryan added screenshot of Ollie from FT that included a text notification with Cullen's last name! You know, the last name they try to keep secret for privacy reasons.

soleildelc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soleildelc »

palmtrees wrote:Their ten-year-old minions sound so stupid saying missy and bryan are "relationship goals". How do they not see that she doesn't really care for bryan except that he brings in enough money so that she doesn't have to work and can shop whenever.
Probably because they have no idea of what is like to be in a relationship...

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ollie travels around all the time and sleeps in a Pack N Play. Why can't he go stay at the Hollisters?

And Jimmy needs some friends and a life outside of his family. He is always around. It's sad . I don't know which would be sadder...

Staying at your sisters house because your parents are...

OR

Going over to your sisters house daily because your parents are there and you can't be alone.

He's in his 20s!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:In today's vlog Bryan added screenshot of Ollie from FT that included a text notification with Cullen's last name! You know, the last name they try to keep secret for privacy reasons.

wow. so he's exposed cullen and katie's surname and where jared and ellie live, even though they were making clear attempts at hiding it from viewers. way to go, bryan.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all, I "knew" B&M when they were pregnant with Oliver and was personal friends with the lady who did their video of Oliver when he was born and she said when she met them they were SO different in real and put on a huge act when they're doing their vlogs. I never liked them from the start, I think they're pretentious and GOD ARE THEY ANNOYING especially Bryan I can't stand that guy. I saw a post that someone said he looks like a thumb and I just couldn't stop laughing because it's so damn true! Anyway, I was thrilled to see this website as I thought I was the only one who felt how all of you felt. It's good to be among friends :P. That being said, I have no idea whatsoever why the hell people watch other people's lives on YouTube. Especially young 10 year olds that seem to be B&M's only fan base. Did you see the Twitter pic that Bryan RT'd of a fan with a signed poster?! She looks like she's about 7....I personally am a mom of a toddler and a two month old and could care less about anyone else's daily life on YouTube since it's pretty much like mine. Sooo.....boring? Haha.

Ps. Missy is one of the most unattractive women I've ever seen, Bryan is a fat thumb with messed up teeth and Ollie is NOT cute. I have no idea why everyone is so obsessed with their "looks".
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:In today's vlog Bryan added screenshot of Ollie from FT that included a text notification with Cullen's last name! You know, the last name they try to keep secret for privacy reasons.

wow. so he's exposed cullen and katie's surname and where jared and ellie live, even though they were making clear attempts at hiding it from viewers. way to go, bryan.
LMFAO your picture!!!!!
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

They need to put Oliver in a Toddler bed or even a twin bed. He is 2 now and should be not in a crib and he needs to soon be potty training.

Perhaps if the child is afraid of the robot toy then maybe not have him near it, perhaps turn it off.

Missy spends time out in the sun but she is still white , like really pasty white, I wonder if her diet has anything to do with it. I would not go snorkling when pregnant tho, I don't think I'd swim in the ocean regardless while pregnant. The pool is fine but not the ocean.

Missy and Bryan is for sure rubbing off Cassie, she is like their little minion and acting like them.

FYI.. Cullen and Katie got those Hoverboards now, so WARNING!!!
You Got It Dude 8-)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

QweenKris wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all, I "knew" B&M when they were pregnant with Oliver and was personal friends with the lady who did their video of Oliver when he was born and she said when she met them they were SO different in real and put on a huge act when they're doing their vlogs. I never liked them from the start, I think they're pretentious and GOD ARE THEY ANNOYING especially Bryan I can't stand that guy. I saw a post that someone said he looks like a thumb and I just couldn't stop laughing because it's so damn true! Anyway, I was thrilled to see this website as I thought I was the only one who felt how all of you felt. It's good to be among friends :P. That being said, I have no idea whatsoever why the hell people watch other people's lives on YouTube. Especially young 10 year olds that seem to be B&M's only fan base. Did you see the Twitter pic that Bryan RT'd of a fan with a signed poster?! She looks like she's about 7....I personally am a mom of a toddler and a two month old and could care less about anyone else's daily life on YouTube since it's pretty much like mine. Sooo.....boring? Haha.

Ps. Missy is one of the most unattractive women I've ever seen, Bryan is a fat thumb with messed up teeth and Ollie is NOT cute. I have no idea why everyone is so obsessed with their "looks".
idk, i think she looks a lot like a blonde katy perry, especially in my icon.

feel free to tell us more about them.... i've always wondered what they're like IRL.

Return to “Daily Bumps”