Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 31

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums - Toddler Trapped In A Terrible Family Part 3

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Freaking out about no shower curtain? First of all, they're sisters. I'm sure they've seen each other naked. Second of all, go in the bathroom, shut the door, and take your shower. What is the big deal???
Because Miss Negativity always has to find something to bitch a outs. She's the anti-Mecham. That must be exhausting for Bryan to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I usually can't stand Bryan but he was tolerable without Missy.
Missy's hair looked nice, but her makeup looked very bad. It looked like the top of her face was a different shade than the bottom.
Missy, your sister has to use her bathing suit in the shower? How about sit with your back to the shower for the 5 mins it will take.
It's dumb of JCPenney to have Missy model non maternity. Anyone looking at that dress or shirt is going to think it won't fit if they see a very pregnant woman wear it. Marketing fail.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I thought her eyeshadow looked bad, maybe it's just because it's on Missy though.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I usually can't stand Bryan but he was tolerable without Missy.
Missy's hair looked nice, but her makeup looked very bad. It looked like the top of her face was a different shade than the bottom.
Missy, your sister has to use her bathing suit in the shower? How about sit with your back to the shower for the 5 mins it will take.
It's dumb of JCPenney to have Missy model non maternity. Anyone looking at that dress or shirt is going to think it won't fit if they see a very pregnant woman wear it. Marketing fail.
The bathroom had a door, right? I went to DC with my _kids_ and there was no curtain. So we each closed the door, and took our showers. It was fine. No bathing suit required.
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

Omfg. Missy was SO awkward during that photoshoot! No confidence AT ALL. And that second outfit was horrible. Along with that makeup. And that walk. Good god, everything was so bad. Such a trainwreck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:I usually can't stand Bryan but he was tolerable without Missy.
The bathroom had a door, right? I went to DC with my _kids_ and there was no curtain. So we each closed the door, and took our showers. It was fine. No bathing suit required.
There was a big window facing the rest of the room. Great for couples.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OK. That IS weird. But if you're so freaked about seeing your sister naked, just don't look. Just sit with your back to it and focus on your phone as usual.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

tft123 wrote:
az2639 wrote:Bryan does so much better when it's just him and Ollie! I actually (dare I say) kind of enjoy watching them when they are alone. But Missy ruins it all.

Completely agree! I've always thought Missy ruined most of the videos they do, still don't love Bryan but he is way more tolerable (IMO) when Missy is not around. Not sure if he was exaggerating all of what he had done that day, but he seemed to have been productive after a travelling day, whereas in the past Missy lets her luggage sit around for days without touching it!
Bryan may be annoying as hell but I like seeing just him and Ollie together. Bryan also praised Ollie a lot about how good he was when they're running errands and how well he ate, yet when Ollie is with Missy, she tends to talk about how rough and cranky Ollie was. Say what you want about Bryan, but I think he's a better (and very patient) parent.
I'm pretty sure if it was the other way around (as in Missy's family lived out of state, and Bryan's mom lived 5 min away), I doubt Bryan would be calling his mom every day to help them out with Ollie like Missy does with Mimi.
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

Why does Cassie look like she's 45?! Her haircut is AWFUL!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hannahbanana wrote:
tft123 wrote:
az2639 wrote:Bryan does so much better when it's just him and Ollie! I actually (dare I say) kind of enjoy watching them when they are alone. But Missy ruins it all.

Completely agree! I've always thought Missy ruined most of the videos they do, still don't love Bryan but he is way more tolerable (IMO) when Missy is not around. Not sure if he was exaggerating all of what he had done that day, but he seemed to have been productive after a travelling day, whereas in the past Missy lets her luggage sit around for days without touching it!
Bryan may be annoying as hell but I like seeing just him and Ollie together. Bryan also praised Ollie a lot about how good he was when they're running errands and how well he ate, yet when Ollie is with Missy, she tends to talk about how rough and cranky Ollie was. Say what you want about Bryan, but I think he's a better (and very patient) parent.
I'm pretty sure if it was the other way around (as in Missy's family lived out of state, and Bryan's mom lived 5 min away), I doubt Bryan would be calling his mom every day to help them out with Ollie like Missy does with Mimi.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Why would anyone curl their hair out the way Cassie does? It's so bad and I don't understand the look she's going for with that. And JC Penney must be desperate for models if they called for Missy. They didn't even have maternity clothes for her. It must've been a last minute thing.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I'm guessing JCP invited a bunch of people (probably vloggers) to this event, it wasn't just for Missy and Cassie. That would explain why there was no maternity, because if it was all for Missy, they certainly would have pulled some maternity pieces. Of course Missy had to make it seem like she's a celebrity being flown out to model, but I doubt this was a normal modeling "gig". No one would look at Missy and Cassie and say "model material! Get them on a plane!" It has to be for some reason other than they thought they could model well

PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

Yeah, the people in that plaza were probably thinking "Why are two 5-foot girls, one pregnant, modeling?"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I looked it up, and JCP apparently likes to use vloggers. They've done a few other campaigns with different vloggers in the past. And Missy said something about "being with all these inspirational people" She doesn't say who they are, or why they're "inspiring" of course.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:I looked it up, and JCP apparently likes to use vloggers. They've done a few other campaigns with different vloggers in the past. And Missy said something about "being with all these inspirational people" She doesn't say who they are, or why they're "inspiring" of course.
Here's another vlogger that was there. I hope there's something "inspirational" about everyone besides just vlogging Image

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Guys, JC Penny clearly wanted Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel for their ads but they were too expensive. Finding Missy, a true doppleganger of both, was a God send.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

OhHiImSam wrote:Guys, JC Penny clearly wanted Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel for their ads but they were too expensive. Finding Missy, a true doppleganger of both, was a God send.
ImageImageImage I'm dying!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OhHiImSam wrote:Guys, JC Penny clearly wanted Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel for their ads but they were too expensive. Finding Missy, a true doppleganger of both, was a God send.
OMG, so funny! She so wishes she was Zooey Deschanel's doppelganger.
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

At about 9:10 in the New York vid where Missy and Cassie are vlogging in front of what looks like a restaurant or Internet cafe ( I think?) the girls inside sitting at the window are like "look at these two dumb asses." Lmao!
Nobody wants to be shown in the background of your shitty vlogs Missy. So f'ing rude.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

So, why does Missy always act like she's never been to NYC before? Didn't she live there at one point?

Return to “Daily Bumps”