Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bums- DailyDetachedParenting Part 32

Unread post by Sapphire »

Former minion... I have seen the light.

Is there a couch I could lay on without being bashed by minions?

It's been a long, long, long, emotionally difficult road and I just need to lay down for a second... :(
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

We are here for you sapphire! We love former minion stories. Most of us are here because we used to like them, so welcome! What was the breaking point for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Daily Bums- DailyDetachedParenting Part 32

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sapphiretrinity wrote:Former minion... I have seen the light.

Is there a couch I could lay on without being bashed by minions?

It's been a long, long, long, emotionally difficult road and I just need to lay down for a second... :(
Welcome!

What finally converted you? Exhausted Missy's last minute NY trip? The fact that she uses the words "because I'm pregnant!" at least once an hour? The lies and misleads?

Oh, and just how miniony were you?

Do tell!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Dear God, Missy sounded so freaking whiny when she was talking about how she had to take a cab for something two blocks away and the driver made a comment. Of course he did. You're pregnant, not disabled. Walking those two blocks would have been good for you.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

glowingrooms wrote:Dear God, Missy sounded so freaking whiny when she was talking about how she had to take a cab for something two blocks away and the driver made a comment. Of course he did. You're pregnant, not disabled. Walking those two blocks would have been good for you.
I'm shocked she isn't using Uber like every YTer ever lol

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thoughts on today's vlog....

Missy can't walk 2 blocks? Didn't her doctor tell her months ago to start walking. Sorry, but I don't think she has what it takes to have a VBAC. Labour isn't exactly easy or relaxing

I see they are training Ollie to be a YT minion... oh, good.

Ollie hits Bryan with toy gun after he says "I Love You".... then smiles and laughs. Turn the camera off and discipline that kid Bry! That's BAD.

Cassie becomes more whiny and unbearable when she's around Missy. Girl is like herpes. Her foul and pissy attitude is contagious.

Bryan says he can't wait to hold Missy, and all I could see was her awkward airport hug after Cambodia. Like that. Bry? Life goals.

Missy can't wait for Aladdin to come out. Um, if you guys like it so much you can still buy it on ebay... you buy everything else that's a waste of money. When it comes to Ollie though, you gotta be frugal.

Basically, Missy lives for food these days. She no longer walks if she can help it. Girl is gonna be huge!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

spacekitty wrote:
glowingrooms wrote:Dear God, Missy sounded so freaking whiny when she was talking about how she had to take a cab for something two blocks away and the driver made a comment. Of course he did. You're pregnant, not disabled. Walking those two blocks would have been good for you.

To Missy, that would be a cab driver. She's above everyone, remember?

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

To Missy, that would be a cab driver. She's above everyone, remember?

Of course, but you know if she used an Uber she would brag how nice it is.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So wait-- she hailed a cab? After all that Uber-use on their last trip because travel expert Bryan says "you can't hail a cab in New York anymore". Like it's against the law or something, not just difficult.
And I know it's wicked hot in New York in August, and being being pregnant makes it worse, but she is not disabled. She doesn't need someone to hold an umbrella over her head, and she can bloody well walk two blocks.
tft123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tft123 »

OMG could Missy take up any more of the vlog? :roll:
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

Okay, poor Missy is too pregnant (clearly) to be bothered to walk two blocks... seriously???

Also, I have no sympathy for someone that is eager to get their baby out early for their convenience. I had gestational diabetes (yes, I read the recent post that this is about them, not me, but still...) and two professional opinions that my child would be large. I was encouraged to elect for an early induction (37 weeks) to avoid the baby being oversized and possibly getting stuck in the birth canal or having to have a c-section. I fought tooth and nail to keep him in as long as I could (39W2D) after researching brain development and guess what... my son was born healthy but with a low birth weight. Even the Doctor said I did right by fighting to keep him in and that he would have for sure had issues and spent time in the NICU had they induced as early as they wanted to. She doesn't give a damn about what is best for Finley (SO GLAD I CHANGED MY NAME PICK FOR MY SON). She cares what is most convenient for her.

Also, love the cupcake commentary where they are trying to decide who gets to have a cupcake first. Missy says her first. Right, because it is all about you and unlike a normal person that isn't suffering from narcissism you wouldn't get any enjoyment in just enjoying your little sister having that experience for herself since you've already had a cupcake from there. Selfish, selfish, selfish...

Love her honesty that she couldn't be bothered to care about the state they had the hotel room in and I have a feeling they will leave it trashed for house cleaning because picking up after themselves is beneath them. I wonder why Cassie isn't Mimi's favorite since she is her doppelganger and all. I guess Missy just won the firstborn daughter lottery?
Cote1590
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cote1590 »

So missy had French toast, bagel, fettuccini Alfredo, breadsticks, cupcakes, steak....
Poor Finn

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

Also...

Authentic Italian food is not found at S'barro's! :(
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I mean how much damn food can these two eat?! Bagels + other food I can't recall right now for breakfast, heavy Italian food for lunch, cupcakes, and then dinner which I also can't recall what it was but I know when I watched the vlog I was amazed. I know if I eat heavy Italian food for lunch, I'm down for the count till the next day literally their entire day was focused around food. That's no way to live, man.

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh Gosh, a whole series of events turned me right off.

1. Missy's stupid comments. I remember once, she was going on forever about how she's eating breakfast for dinner, and then went on about how she doesn't feel people eat breakfast for lunch or something? I can't remember exactly what she said, all I remember is that I rolled my eyes, and my husband and I laughed at how ridiculous her comments were. It's called brunch Missy. Breakfast for lunch is a brunch. It's pretty... obvious. Or so I thought.

2. As someone who went through a stillbirth, I reached out to Missy personally once. All she did was respond telling me to go watch her old video's. I didn't realize it at the time, but of course she would tell me to watch her video's. Views = $$$$$$. Genuine doesn't exist for her.

3. Her obvious controlling behavior, seemingly emotionally abusive and negligent to Bryan, and condescending.

4. She seems to completely be annoyed at Bryan's mom, which, in my opinion, considering how much time she spends with her mother, she shouldn't even dare get all awkward around Bryan's mom.

5. They can travel EVERYWHERE, BUT visit Bryan's family.

6. Her OBVIOUS disappointment at her current pregnancy being a boy, and this really bothers me. Just be grateful, you snobby cunt.

7. Does she EVER just PLAY with Ollie or Karma?

8. Milking her '' morning sickness '' when it suits her. But she all of a sudden felt GREAT when it came to Mimi!

9. Lying. '' I don't like spending money ''... right Missy. Okay. There's proof that you spend TONS. Why don't you save money for your children? Oh, right, I'm sorry. I forgot. That would be a selfless, kind, responsible thing to do. Things that Missy often lacks.

10. Bryan saying '' my wife is the most selfless person I know! '' Uh... what? Are you high? Are you brain-washed? ELLIE is selfless. Not Missy.

11. The horse ranch. I didn't know if it was real at first (minion stage) but it started looking more real as time went on.

12. That vlog where they were at a water park and Missy plugged up a hole with her foot, and when Ollie came over, she removed her foot and the water BLASTED in the poor guy's face. (His eye, I think).

13. She constantly brags. '' I keep my house clean! I do this and I do that! '' Sure... I remember Bryan doing everything when Poor Wittle Mithy had morning sickness. Oh, but there she goes with Mimi. Feeling GREAT when she wants to feel great.

14. SOOO many reasons. There's too many. I was basically a minion, becoming less and less... and less of a minion as time went on, as more things came up.

I still kind of like Bryan. He's much better without Missy.
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

Hi everyone,

I've been reading here for a while now and after watching todays vlog I had to sign up.
Like most of you I used to like Missy and Bryan but now I'm just wondering what there ever was to like in the first place ?

These people do nothing besides complaining, going shopping, eating out and hanging out with Missy's family and on top of that I can't believe that Ollie has turned into such a little brat. I used to think he was really cute but now he is just throwing stuff, hitting and screaming. Bryan and Missy do nothing about it and I honestly feel bad for the kid cause they just turn on the TV and put him in front of it.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who the hell hauls a cab... for two blocks?

Get some damn exercise woman. Finn would appreciate it, and your body would thank you... Wow. She keeps using the '' I'm pregnant! '' card.

Shut up. You're not a special snowflake. You're not entitled and you're not a damn princess.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good thing her bump isn't the Leaning Tower of Pisa this time, we would NEVER hear the end of it

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, and I was a minion in the way that I would watch every single one of their video's over and over, and sending them sweet messages, which of course, were never acknowledged. Unless it benefited them (by watching Missy's old video's, views = $)

Edited: Bryan has acknowledged my tweets to him. He was sweet. Missy, on the other hand, no.

I think Ollie is adorable though and I feel so bad for him. I just want to cuddle him and love him and play with him all day, and let him play with my son. :(

The son who I actually view as my miracle baby, because he is. The baby who I love, cuddle and play with all day because I actually appreciate him. After going through a stillbirth, I feel like I can appreciate my rainbow baby (hopefully more in the future) even more. But Missy doesn't. She doesn't seem to appreciate anything really.

Return to “Daily Bumps”