DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (mis)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailySpending: a compendium of Mi$$y and Bryan's money (

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And the point is, maybe they have the money _now_. But YouTube is no guarantee. They're assuming the money will keep coming in. My dad used to joke about being supported in a lifestyle that he'd like to become accustomed to. If something happens, and they're not getting tons of views and subscribers, they'll be screwed. Can you imagine if Bryan had to go out and get a real job and Missy had to stay home and actually take care of the kids? She has a cow when he has to go to the studio for a few hours. Of course, Mimi and Cassie would come to the rescue, but still... I'd pay to see Missy all alone with Ollie and Finn for 9 hours a day (8 hours plus commute time, assuming he can get a decent job in the Temecula/Murrieta area)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by emlyx »

I would die to see them without YouTube money for a year. I bet they would get a divorce.

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kittypurry »

They are begging for handouts though...they plug Panera and Freebirds and Target, then tweet the companies their video montages hoping for gift cards for free food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.

Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:And the point is, maybe they have the money _now_. But YouTube is no guarantee. They're assuming the money will keep coming in. My dad used to joke about being supported in a lifestyle that he'd like to become accustomed to. If something happens, and they're not getting tons of views and subscribers, they'll be screwed. Can you imagine if Bryan had to go out and get a real job and Missy had to stay home and actually take care of the kids? She has a cow when he has to go to the studio for a few hours. Of course, Mimi and Cassie would come to the rescue, but still... I'd pay to see Missy all alone with Ollie and Finn for 9 hours a day (8 hours plus commute time, assuming he can get a decent job in the Temecula/Murrieta area)

Imo YouTube money should go to bettering your channel, but not buying stupid stuff off of Amazon.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

lmmomSD wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:It's sad I work damn hard for my money and can't get nice things. All they do is make videos and they probably make a crap ton of money.

Pisses me off too. If you really want to get angry, go to socialblade.com. It shows all their (and other YouTubers) stats.

I think I've been on there before. I've thought about making cooking-type videos but I don't have a decent camera besides a 12 megapixel camera or my iPhone. I won't bother, though. My appearance would scare viewers away lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I think I've been on there before. I've thought about making cooking-type videos but I don't have a decent camera besides a 12 megapixel camera or my iPhone. I won't bother, though. My appearance would scare viewers away lol
My daughter and I talked about it. But we don't think we'd be that interesting to enough people, and we don't have a decent camera either. So there's the initial outlay for a camera and editing software. I wish I had gotten into it around 2008-2009. I had two cute kids and was looking for a way to work from home, and we did lots of fun stuff living in San Diego. Enough about ME.
Cooking is great. For something like family vlogging, I think to be successful, you need cute little kids, and a belief that you're interesting when you're just talking to the camera. It takes a certain ego. I think that is why the guys all seem like douches. You have to be. "Hey! Look at me!" has to come naturally to you.

really
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by really »

No fj lanning sorry it's not them. Just a creeper on here that finally decided to say something. I get the bashing, clearly I've been reading it. I'm just blown away by the things people are bothered by. So what if yt isn't permanent etc. if they lost it all you would love to watch that even more than the videos you watch of them now. I guess I just find it strange that you assume you know they aren't saving/care about their financial well-being. I guess I just see it from the other side. My husband and I work at traditional jobs, have very nice things, buy whatever the hell we want, and we save, but if people were speculating my life from watching vlogs I can just imagine what people could come up with.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

really wrote:No fj lanning sorry it's not them. Just a creeper on here that finally decided to say something. I get the bashing, clearly I've been reading it. I'm just blown away by the things people are bothered by. So what if yt isn't permanent etc. if they lost it all you would love to watch that even more than the videos you watch of them now. I guess I just find it strange that you assume you know they aren't saving/care about their financial well-being. I guess I just see it from the other side. My husband and I work at traditional jobs, have very nice things, buy whatever the hell we want, and we save, but if people were speculating my life from watching vlogs I can just imagine what people could come up with.

Lmfao I didn't think you were B or M. Just said they instead of she. :P

Return to “Daily Bumps”