DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I hate how everyone thinks Ellie and Jared are saints. They're just as fame and money hungry as the lumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ashley0120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley0120 »

Ugh I hate when E&J and B&M get together. It makes me not like E&J anymore because they act really different around Bryan and Missy. But I love when we get Missy or Bryan in the background not paying attention and doing stuff they wouldn't normally show in their vlogs!
Livvyaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvyaa »

It makes me sad when I see Bryan with Calvin because he's so gentle and sweet with him and that's probably more contact than he's going to be allowed with Finn because that will be Missy and mimi's baby
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Livvyaa wrote:It makes me sad when I see Bryan with Calvin because he's so gentle and sweet with him and that's probably more contact than he's going to be allowed with Finn because that will be Missy and mimi's baby
Uh, no. Missy has no attachment to the poor thing. He will be Bryan's responsibility when he isn't attached to Missy's boob.

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

And remember that picture of Karma with his leash??? Yeah, we were all hopeful that they were taking him for a walk...NOPE...he was going to Mimi's house since Ellie and Jared are there AGAIN!

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

lmmomSD wrote:So the question about why they bought queen sized linen for Ollie is still there, but unanswered. It's hilarious to read through the comments. You can really tell how many of their "fans" are kids. They compete to see who can comment first. And there were at least 8 questions asking for Missy's cookie recipe, and a ton going "at one point you can see in Finley's room" but apparently it's not. My daughter was watching Bratayley, and they were in Australia and had a meet & greet, and these people were lined up, and _screaming_ like it was 1 Direction. I looked at my daughter and said "They're not celebrities. They're a normal family that records their life and uploads it to YouTube." And Shay did this podcast lambasting the Kardashians for being famous just for being famous, and apparently didn't see the irony. At all. I just don't understand this obsession with people who don't _do_ anything. And one kid posted that his/her parents _finally_ were letting them get a signed DB poster. I can imagine the whining that must have gone into that.
And you know what? Hell yeah I'm jealous of Bryan and Missy. I work my ass off, and my ex told me "God" (whom I think sounds a lot like his wife) told him he doesn't need to support his special needs daughter anymore. (She's 21) So I would love to have a "job" where all I do is point a camera at myself, do some editing, and upload, and the money and adulation roll in.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Tbf I'd be quite interested to watch daily vlogs from a carer of someone with special needs. Think it would open a lot of peoples eyes to just how difficult yet rewarding it is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see the Ellie and Jared vlog where they gave Ollie the harmonica? Missy was like " oh, yay!" But her eyes were saying "I am so buying Jackson drums for Christmas!" I can see it now: Ollie will go around "making music" with his harmonica, and all of a sudden it will go missing.
Am I the only one who wants to smack Bryan every time he says "Alexa, tell me a joke" and then does that fake laugh?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

I love how happy Bryan is/looks around children. Whether it's Oliver, Finn's ultra-sound/when he talks about Finn, Calvin and Jackson.
And it might be nice for both Ellie and Jared to be with friends for a while. Ellie can rejuvenate in the pool/hot-tub, Jared can have a break from her snippy snappiness and hang out with Bryan, and Missy and Ellie can just talk and get pedicures and whatever else they'll do.
I think this might be a nice vacation for them, and they do love Bryan and Missy, so if this is where they wanted to spend time, that's where it'll be.
They seem happy to be there.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Am I the only one who's expecting another Cullen and Katie beach house again? With all the comments on Twitter about Olive Garden, and today, Bryan made a comment about how he wishes they were there, etc. I know they probably won't considering the Mom's View, BUT. Maybe after.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

sapphiretrinity wrote:I love how happy Bryan is/looks around children. Whether it's Oliver, Finn's ultra-sound/when he talks about Finn, Calvin and Jackson.
And it might be nice for both Ellie and Jared to be with friends for a while. Ellie can rejuvenate in the pool/hot-tub, Jared can have a break from her snippy snappiness and hang out with Bryan, and Missy and Ellie can just talk and get pedicures and whatever else they'll do.
I think this might be a nice vacation for them, and they do love Bryan and Missy, so if this is where they wanted to spend time, that's where it'll be.
They seem happy to be there.
They mentioned they're there for business things. So I don't know how much Ellie will be decompressing.

MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

Wait, this is my first time actually watching the vlog in a very long time. Does Bryan really ride that scooter thing all day? What's so bad about walking. I'll be happy when this stupid scooter fad is over

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I noticed that Missy has these weird little holes on her face, could they be acne scars?? & im sorry, but her upper lip grosses me out!

b1tchface86
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by b1tchface86 »

I find it hilarious they made it seem like Missy put Ollie to bed but in E&Js vlog Jared said Bryans upstairs putting Ollie to bed. Good job missy for proving yet again you dont have any responsibilities. At least Bryan has been stepping up.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06 ... f24736.jpg[/img]

I spoke too soon, Missy is now getting a mani pedi LOL. Ellie looks so tired. Her own fault though, maybe she should stay home for more than a few weeks!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MissVeronicaaa wrote:Wait, this is my first time actually watching the vlog in a very long time. Does Bryan really ride that scooter thing all day? Image What's so bad about walking. I'll be happy when this stupid scooter fad is over

Walking is better for you anyways. Tubby Bryan is losing any natural muscle using that dumb thing since you keep your legs straight. His joints (esp his knees) must be gone to shit now.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Cgl33 wrote:She's not one to judge, but Bryan a spends a lot on his technology and toys. That would annoy me too.

So I'm watching the season of keeping up with the kardashians where Kim is married to Kris. She is so annoyed by him and it reminds me of how Missy reacts to Bryan.
Hahaha OMG. That is SO them. That season was so awkward.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

spacekitty wrote:
sapphiretrinity wrote:My point wasn't that she shouldn't be annoyed by Bryan's desire to be " in " with the technology and buy new things, my point was that I personally don't think Missy is in any place to judge, considering her constant spending.
They eat out all the time and it's mostly because of Missy. Because she's so " picky " and a " supertaster " and nothing " sounds good " but junk food. She makes Bryan do late night runs to jack in the box or whatever it's called.
She's the one who wants to eat out so much, herself and Bryan have stated so.
She spends tons of money on maternity clothes. Even when she wasn't pregnant. I remember hearing her saying " I need a new cute outfit ", I " need a cute outfit for our photoshoot ", " I need this, I need that ". And yes, there's nothing wrong with freshening up her hair, BUT her hair stylist is CRAP. Missy's hair always looks awful.
She has SO much make up already, I'm pretty sure she didn't need to buy more.
She bought bedding for the " guest room " aka her bedroom. Even though she had perfectly good bedding.
She spends money on massages even though she could literally get off her ass and take a walk or do some yoga would probably relieve her " pain " from doing nothing all day, everyday.

So, yes, Bryan may want to be " in " with the technology and does spend a lot of money, I don't think Missy is any place to judge because in my opinion, she's not any smarter with money than Bryan is.
Bryan would make food at home a hell of a lot more if it weren't for Missy " needing " to go to eat. I think they both suck equally in regards to financial wise.
I'm just as picky as Missy, maybe a LITTLE better at best. But that makes me eat out less because I never like where people want to go and I get embarrassed always getting pasta or chicken tenders and fries. I think Bryan takes being "in" to an extreme. IMO he gets ridiculous shit no one has even heard of. My idea of being in is having what everyone else is INto. Like when the iPhone 6 and 6+ came out and he got it thuper early. That's being in, a ton of people were out to get them. Being in isn't buying some stupid Echo toy that makes people say "wtf does that do?" I think that Missy needs to put her hair and makeup money towards a nice dermatologist visit. I'm shocked she doesn't get a mani pedi every other week either (although I'm guilty lol I just wanted my nails to grow!)
They are both horrid at saving and spending. If they want to spend on crazy shit I wish they would at least use some for Ollie and Karma. If they want to splurge, why not get some "top of the line" stroller for 2? They don't really need it but they don't need anything else they buy either LOL. They could splurge in "better" ways.

Are we long lost twins? My go to restaurant food is chicken quesadilla or chicken tenders and fries!! Hahaha. I have the palate of a child. But I don't whine and complain about it like Missy does. It does annoy me at family events people make remarks about how little I have on my plate, but I don't eat a lot of the things. (Esp dark meat) Also I feel like I would NEVER force my eating habits on my children. My BF had already said I'm not teaching them to be like me. Haha.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

cats-or-die wrote:I hate how everyone thinks Ellie and Jared are saints. They're just as fame and money hungry as the lumps.

^^^^^ this thank you!! So true!!!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The last thing I'd want is kids who eat like me LOL. But I am at the same as you FJ ;)! I don't eat much to begin with, but then I barely eat any at all. The fact Missy finds it "cool" is just sad. I hate being picky because I'm always asking to go to Fridays and my boyfriend is a goat who eats anything :/ I'd love to be a vegan but a huge part of the few things I actually will eat are meat. Thuper annoying.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I noticed that Missy has these weird little holes on her face, could they be acne scars?? & im sorry, but her upper lip grosses me out!

Yes, those holes are acne scars.

I agree... Her lack of upper lip grosses me out. When she speaks my eyes are drawn to it!

Return to “Daily Bumps”