lily_moon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

Unread post by lily_moon »

francis3125 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:I hate how everyone thinks Ellie and Jared are saints. They're just as fame and money hungry as the lumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^^^ this thank you!! So true!!!

Yep it's for sure happening.

glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Yeah, Missy seriously needs a moisturizer. Bryan should buy her a pack of Lubriderm for Christmas.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

I love watching Ellie and Jared's vlogs because what we see in Missy and Bryan's vlogs is totally not what's actually going on. Missy tried to make it seem like she was the one putting Ollie to bed when it was actually Bryan. Jared said so himself. Lol.
Seriously, Missy, keep trying to prove you do anything. We all know the truth, and your friends aren't helping you either.
I'm happy Bryan is doing it though. Ollie is much happier with Bryan than Missy. Can't blame him either. Ollie is happy when with Bryan, Auntie, Mimi and Papa. But not with Missy. And she still doesn't get the hint. That, or she just doesn't care.
And it'll only get worse when Finn comes. Missy will use breastfeeding as an excuse to not do anything. And Oliver will be even happier with Bryan, Auntie, Mimi and Papa, and eventually, Finn will be happier with them too.
They will grow up totally detached from Missy.
But watch for when Missy has a daughter (if ever!) then she'll go crazy trying to keep her daughter attached to her and only her.
Poor Ollie and Finn honestly. I'm glad they at least have a loving father, loving auntie, loving Mimi and Papa.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I hate to post something off topic and about myself, but could you ladies tell me what facial moisturizers are good for skin that's sensitive to oils? I would love to start moisturizing my face but my pores break out easily and I don't want pimples

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

MamaBear13 wrote:I hate to post something off topic and about myself, but could you ladies tell me what facial moisturizers are good for skin that's sensitive to oils? I would love to start moisturizing my face but my pores break out easily and I don't want pimples

I don't know good exact items but my favorite place for any face products is The Body Shop, certain products target certain skin types. I have blemished skin, because puberty + hormone = acne (lol) and I love the tea tree oil products. I think their oily skin products are seaweed or something similar, so if you have one near you I would definitely check them out! My favorite part about them is they don't test on animals. You can also take a test about your skin type and it will say what products may be best, but if you don't want to/have time for the test, I'd recommend their products for oily skin. My acne hasn't been bad at all compared to how it used to.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I thought it was cute when Ollie saw Jackson and got excited

I have a feeling they are going to see Cullen and Katie all together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Missy needs a good chemical peel, daily exfoliating and thick moisturizer!! Her makeup would even look better if she used a primer over her flaky ass skin and to dab on her foundation instead of swiping over all the lines.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Bryan seems really sweet with Calvin. I'll give him that. He's excited for Finley too. It's nice to see that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MamaBear13 wrote:I hate to post something off topic and about myself, but could you ladies tell me what facial moisturizers are good for skin that's sensitive to oils? I would love to start moisturizing my face but my pores break out easily and I don't want pimples

Philosophy and Clinique both have good oil-free moisturizers. Something with Sun protection is crucial. If you want a drugstore brand, Clean & Clear has a "anti-acne" moisturizer that my daughter uses. I used to break out a lot-- annoyed me that I still had acne in my 30's, and I didn't moisturize enough, and now I have crow's feet and fine lines, but oh well. I'm 52. I should have a wrinkle or two!
I love how all of a sudden Missy is reading to Ollie all the time... Hi, Missy! Don't just lurk, say something!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

Philosophy and Clinique both have good oil-free moisturizers. Something with Sun protection is crucial. If you want a drugstore brand, Clean & Clear has a "anti-acne" moisturizer that my daughter uses. I used to break out a lot-- annoyed me that I still had acne in my 30's, and I didn't moisturize enough, and now I have crow's feet and fine lines, but oh well. I'm 52. I should have a wrinkle or two!
I love how all of a sudden Missy is reading to Ollie all the time... Hi, Missy! Don't just lurk, say something!

Yeah I love philosophy ! And cetaphil is really good too

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

This is coming from someone whose typical favorite moisturizing routine (2 products) costs about $140!!!

I'm a major product junky and have tried a LOT of skincare. My skin is very sensitive and teeters on the dry side. During my pregnancy my skin has gotten more dry and I wanted to try a more natural approach and just see what happened. I did some research and decided to start using sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. It rated well on the non-comedogenic scale (meaning it does NOT clog your pores like some oils, such as Coconut Oil) and is so inexpensive! (I order the Now Solutions brand on Amazon, I also use for after waxing)

I cleanse, tone (highly recommend this step too! Thayer's Rose witch Hazel- also Amazon) then massage in about 3-5 drops of sweet almond oil into skin. My skin was feeling awesome and supple!

I then started researching sweet almond oil more to see what else I could do with it lol. I found a lot of recommendations and videos on the oil cleansing method. So I started even cleansing my face with SAO. I KNOW it sounds insane and like "no way" but I am SO happy I stuck with it. SAO is a magic oil, lol. It firms, plumps, exfoliates, etc etc! I will say, with the first few days of using the oil cleansing method, I noticed I was actually dryer in my forehead area of my t-zone. That's where I was focusing to exfoliate one night and it sure did exfoliate. I was really nervous that it was backfiring and drying out my skin. And I was going to start using some of my more expensive moisturizers, but I decided to just power through it. Thank the skin gods!

Now my night routine is I cleanse with the oil (you can look up YT vids on different methods!) dab dry and then apply a couple drops in my dryer areas of my skin and under eyes. Like holy shit, my skin is starting to feel baby butt soft! ;P

Oil cleansing method is highly recommended to people who are more prone to acne, which I am not, but I can seriously say sensitive and dry skin can benefit, too! If OCM is too much for you to wrap your head around, just do yourself the favor of using SAO for a moisturizer! And make sure you're using the toner I recommend, too. If I could be a spokesperson for these two items, I would!!! ;D

Sorry so long. I could go ON about all things beauty ;)

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, I wanted to add, since I started OCM with sweet almond oil... You know those tiny little spots you'll get in your pores that can look like black heads but they aren't? Like 90% of people get them. They're called sebaceous filaments. Say bye to those if you OCM with SAO.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ashleyrr2k wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I'll say when it comes to moisturizers by cetaphil, if you have really sensitive skin, they tend to burn, unfortunately!! Probably the biggest complaints about their line. Burning moisturizers. And many of their moisturizers have SPF (which is great!) but obviously smell like it.

cmm216
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cmm216 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I used cetaphil all through high school for acne and loved it. I don't know why I switched but fast forward to 5-6 years later and pregnancy hormones have brought back some acne and cetaphil has worked its magic again for my skin! I'll used St Ives apricot scrub a few times a week to exfoliate but use cetaphils facial cleanser and moisturizer daily.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cmm216 wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Philosophy and Clinique both have good oil-free moisturizers. Something with Sun protection is crucial. If you want a drugstore brand, Clean & Clear has a "anti-acne" moisturizer that my daughter uses. I used to break out a lot-- annoyed me that I still had acne in my 30's, and I didn't moisturize enough, and now I have crow's feet and fine lines, but oh well. I'm 52. I should have a wrinkle or two!

I used cetaphil all through high school for acne and loved it. I don't know why I switched but fast forward to 5-6 years later and pregnancy hormones have brought back some acne and cetaphil has worked its magic again for my skin! I'll used St Ives apricot scrub a few times a week to exfoliate but use cetaphils facial cleanser and moisturizer daily.
I use st Ives apricot scrub also.Love that too

amazing_ayah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amazing_ayah »

I dont have oily skin but i do have sensitive skin. But anything with fragrance in it makes me break out. Even on my body. If you break out easily then i would recommend staying away from fragrance products.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

I feel like missy would benefit more from a cream than lotion too. I just don't get the girl she could afford to go to a good dermatologist but I don't think she does.They would probably get her on some retin-a or a good skin care line

Last edited by ashleyrr2k on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

God forbid Missy touch a lotion or cream though

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06 ... b90607.jpg[/img]

Colette is older than Mithy and has 5 kids. Oh, and less wrinkles.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06 ... b90607.jpg[/img]

Colette is older than Mithy and has 5 kids. Oh, and less wrinkles.

Colette has aged a lot in the last few years though!!! :( she has many reasons for it, as you mentioned FIVE KIDS!!! Lol but I wish she was able to take time to take care of herself a little more or sleep more. Whatever it is that has caused such aging and bad under eye circles.

Missy's skin has always been crap, so it's not just an age thing. If I recall correctly, Cassie has wrinkles in her forehead, too.

I'll be 30 in a month and am thankful for my youthful skin and face. Thank you, mom! Haha

Return to “Daily Bumps”