DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I'm not at all a fan of the Duggars, for lots of reasons (homophobia, covering up their son's molestation issues, teaching their kids that women are only good for making babies, etc) but I don't see the similarity. Can you explain?
She always has this deer in the headlights look. I think her hormones are screwed up from basically being pregnant for 20 years.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
i'm not a fan, either. i would hate-watch their show.
michelle just very cold and detached towards her children, even though the ~fans are always saying what a great mom she is. she is a person who very clearly does not like kids, and yet she has 19! her older girls raise all the kids. michelle does nothing besides breastfeed for the first 6 months and then weans. the baby then goes to one of the daughters, so michelle can get pregnant again. rinse and repeat 19 times. she is addicted to pregnancy and the attention it brought her. she is now (thankfully) in menopause, so no more babies for her. it's probably difficult to see the similarities unless you have really watched michelle in action (or not.. just like missy)
Yes, Michelle wants babies but after that it's not her job anymore, she weans her infants and ships them off to a buddy team so she can get pregnant again! Missy is a lot like that, once the baby is a little older it's not her "job"
Ok-- I totally see that. She leaves the raising up to the older kids. And Missy leaves it to Bryan, Cassie and Mimi.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Missy's the kind of person who thought she wanted kids, but really should not have had them. There are a lot of people out there who should not have had kids and should have actually thought about it instead of just doing it. I thought long and hard for a couple years before I came to the conclusion that I do not want kids, and it would benefit everybody if I didn't have them because I would be a neglectful parent. Missy should have really put thought into that decision.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Don't you think though if they bought Suzanne and Jim a car he'd be gloating more?? Like "hey Shay - you bought your dad one? We bought 2!!". The reason he tweeter Shay wasn't only to gloat but to get his name out there to Shayatrd watchers (hence the link to his video). While I agree Suzanne is a raging bitch most of the time I just don't think Jim would let thr car buying happen. They most likely had a 3 year lease meaning it was time for a new one.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Ignore all the errors. It won't let me edit lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

Just watched the new vlog and when Bryan was like "look what we bought" I was just shaking my head. How much useless stuff can these people buy.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

so, they just bought a car for his sister, and a $600 automatic vacuum cleaner...smh... because they are so busy they can't clean their own floors :|
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

mommyluvv wrote:$600 automatic vacuum cleaner
oh my god I didn't know they are that expensive ! They waste their money like there is no tomorrow wow.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Roombas are for people who work all day and don't have time to clean. Or people with big houses and work all day...uhh they both stay home what a blessing . If one can't clean then there's the other person who can do it. TWO FREAKING at home parents and they need that? Ummmm no.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

In their own words..."I just can't even"...they are the laziest people on the planet. What a waste of money! Oh and now Missy can't even SIT and fold laundry. Wow!!! Just WOW!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Bryan, Suzanne, & Cassie,
PLEASE go get a full time job outside of home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see Missy run a home by herself with two kids!!

glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Is it really so hard to vacuum that they need a $600 machine to do it for them? Also Missy's little comment about the laundry. Sit your ass down and fold laundry. You're good at sitting around so why not do something with your hands other than texting while you're at it?
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

okay, okay, he could have saved $100 or so if he got it off Amazon, but the actual website has them listed, on sale, at like $594
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

They do nothing by themselves how can they be so lazy I don't get it. I'm surprised Missy hasn't hired someone yet to do their laundry.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So today's vlog recap, anyone?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

What happened to the maid? Also no way they bought Suzanne's car, there would be more bragging
snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snailmadge »

Daily Bumps? More like Daily Frivolous Purchases, smh. They're perfectly able-bodied people, they can vacuum their damn home. It's not a difficult task, guize.

You know you're lazy when you don't even want to sit down and fold laundry. Vacuum your house, fold your laundry, play with your freaking child. It isn't hard at all. How do these lazy twats have fans? Oh right, their fan base is a bunch of bratty pre teens who probably cry when they have to do chores, too.

I'm surprised they don't complain about wiping their asses, either. Basic tasks seem to be absolutely exhausting to these humans.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

On amazon they range from about $350 to $600...no matter what...it was yet another pointless, lazy and ridiculous purchase. It really makes me sick to my stomach the way these two spend money. Ollie and Finn better have a nice savings account for college.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

az2639 wrote:On amazon they range from about $350 to $600...no matter what...it was yet another pointless, lazy and ridiculous purchase. It really makes me sick to my stomach the way these two spend money. Ollie and Finn better have a nice savings account for college.

But didn't you know! They have a CPA, who tells them they're doing amazing and have a huge savings!!!
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I have gone through IVF and have heard about people choosing the gender of their child. They only implant female embryo's if they want a girl and vice versa. Makes me wonder if Missy would ever go that far to have her baby girl?.

Return to “Daily Bumps”