DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyWhines&Complaints- Part 34

Unread post by cats-or-die »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Guys it's okay to talk about everything unless it somehow relates to me then NO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can I just say you're one of my favorite people in this thread? Image

Honestly Missy is a small girl. Her bump is massive due to her poor diet. That poor diet is also affecting Finn and he's going to be a huge baby for a woman so small. Now I don't really care much how big any of your kids were and how similar your bumps were - were talking about Missy - NOT YOU.

xoxo gossip cat
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie
Bonnie Hoellein's son Boston is a few months older than Ollie but he can speak very well. I can't understand Ollie's speech at all, it sounds like he is speaking his own language
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ashley0120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley0120 »

I wonder who did Missy's hair. I kind of liked it, so I think Ellie did it. Or Missy probably noticed how she looked like a "before" shot when she does her hair.
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

ashley0120 wrote:I wonder who did Missy's hair. I kind of liked it, so I think Ellie did it. Or Missy probably noticed how she looked like a "before" shot when she does her hair.
I thought the same ! I was like her hair looks different no way she did that by herself.
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

I wanted to repost this because it got buried in the "wow i'm so happy for bev she deseved the car bryan is acting genuine" storm. I feel as though, besides the lack of socialization and interaction with kids Ollie's age, the baby sign language thing that Missy encouraged really delayed Ollies speech. Missy really started to push the baby sign language with Ollie for food, drink, poop, when he was quite an old toddler (earlier this year especially) etc. and while baby sign language has shown positive results for cognitive development for babies from 7-14 months old, continuing afterwards without encouraging speech with the signs can cause your child (who is now capable of forming words) to rely on the signs rather than having to actually speak. While Missy was encouraging the "eat" and "poop" signs, she could have been encouraging Ollie to actually say "food, milk, poo" etc. That mixed with a lack of socialization has put Ollie behind.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

The amount of laziness is unreal! I'm a SAHM of a new kindergartener who I have to wake up at 6 and have to school by 740 everyday and pick up by 240...a 4 year old who I do "preschool" at home with everyday, and a 2 month old baby. My husband works 40+ hours a week outside of the home & somehow I take care of my kids alone and still find time to fold laundry and vacuum my floor! Lol they are ridiculous.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nmkstj wrote:
GoodHelloEveryone wrote:We have a Roomba that we got on sale from Costco for under $300 and it is definitely worth it!!
I made a lot of snarky comments about them getting a Roomba... I certainly don't judge you for having one, particularly because I have one myself! The difference is that my entire main floor is hardwood, I have two little ones and both my husband and I work full time. The Roomba is awesome but Missy and Bryan are home all day everyday. They have time to pick up a broom. Plus they're known for unnecessary spending. Ugh.
Sorry if y'all thought I was throwing any shade at EVERYONE who has them. I meant more of stay at home parents don't need them. Missy needs a workout.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Momto3boys wrote:Oliver speech is not on point .. Does anyone watch https://www.youtube.com/user/AleiasTeenMama This little girl is not even 2 yr old yet and she speaks way better then Ollie
actually she will be 3 at the end of December. Nikole just barely did her 2 year update.
Bobberta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobberta »

Missy shows more emotion for a robot that cleans her floors than for Ollie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
actually she will be 3 at the end of December. Nikole just barely did her 2 year update.
I went back to her videos and it said she was born Dec 2013 that will be 2 yrs in Dec
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Kailand Null who is a couple months younger than Ollie says tons. Britt and Austin had him saying basic Spanish in their vlog today.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

dailycomplaining wrote:For me it's not even about having one of those vacuums I mean a ton of people do and I don't mind but do Missy and Bryan need one ? I don't think so. They are both home all day long. They already don't do anything and now they do even less. I mean come on their house is not that big that they couldn't vacuum it by themselves. It's just another one of those things they wanna show off and it's quite embarrassing how they brag about everything they buy like "look what we got guizeeee"
Your DP is from my DP?? :S LMFAO.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

cats-or-die wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:Guys it's okay to talk about everything unless it somehow relates to me then NO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can I just say you're one of my favorite people in this thread? Image

Honestly Missy is a small girl. Her bump is massive due to her poor diet. That poor diet is also affecting Finn and he's going to be a huge baby for a woman so small. Now I don't really care much how big any of your kids were and how similar your bumps were - were talking about Missy - NOT YOU.

xoxo gossip cat
The size of Missy's bump has NOTHING to do with her diet.

Her bump showed so early and is now so big because this bitch has ZERO muscle tone in her abdomen. The only crunch she knows how to do is when she chomps down on a chip.
If you have poor core strength and tone, the abs kind of "split" down the centre and the uterus literally falls out. It's even worse for women who've had c-sections. It's the reason why aftercare for a c-section includes building core strength. This is also part of the reason she pissed herself. Poor core strength affects pelvic floor strength. She clearly has zero tone in either of those areas.
The more pregnancies you have the worse it can get. If she doesn't start some yoga or something, she's going to end up with insane diastasis recti, and will always look a little it pregnant.
The size of her bump isn't indicative of the size of her baby at all, and has nothing to do with her diet. If it were chub, you'd see it hanging off the bottom of her bump, not pushing it out. It's still Missy's fault, it's just for her shitty exercise habits, not her diet this time.
Last edited by Theirmom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:roll:
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

pllfan5 wrote:
Bonnie Hoellein's son Boston is a few months older than Ollie but he can speak very well. I can't understand Ollie's speech at all, it sounds like he is speaking his own language
Even Jackson who is about 8 or 9 months younger than ollie can say more than and speaks more clearly than ollie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pllfan5 wrote:
And Daxton, Shay Carl's youngest is 5 months younger and speaking in sentences. He's hilarious. "No, Brock, no!" Ollie seriously needs a SLP eval.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Theirmom wrote:The size of Missy's bump has NOTHING to do with her diet.

Her bump showed so early and is now so big because this bitch has ZERO muscle tone in her abdomen. The only crunch she knows how to do is when she chomps down on a chip.
If you have poor core strength and tone, the abs kind of "split" down the centre and the uterus literally falls out. It's even worse for women who've had c-sections. It's the reason why aftercare for a c-section includes building core strength. This is also part of the reason she pissed herself. Poor core strength affects pelvic floor strength. She clearly has zero tone in either of those areas.
The more pregnancies you have the worse it can get. If she doesn't start some yoga or something, she's going to end up with insane diastasis recti, and will always look a little it pregnant.
The size of her bump isn't indicative of the size of her baby at all, and has nothing to do with her diet. If it were chub, you'd see it hanging off the bottom of her bump, not pushing it out. It's still Missy's fault, it's just for her shitty exercise habits, not her diet this time.
Oh! Thank you. I didn't know all that, BUT! She does have some chub. You can see it when she's in a bikini.
Cracking up at her pissing herself. I somehow forgot that happened but now I'm laughing way too hard.

xoxo gossip cat
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

staceybrax wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:
Even Jackson who is about 8 or 9 months younger than ollie can say more than and speaks more clearly than ollie.
My youngest is two weeks younger than Jackson, and she's almost starting to string 2 word sentences together. I've got a great video of it on my channel, but I'm kind of terrified of even bringing my tiny vlog to this forum. I'm not ready to be torn to shreds yet :)
:roll:
ashley0120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley0120 »

The size of Missy's bump has NOTHING to do with her diet.

The size of her bump isn't indicative of the size of her baby at all, and has nothing to do with her diet. If it were chub, you'd see it hanging off the bottom of her bump, not pushing it out. It's still Missy's fault, it's just for her shitty exercise habits, not her diet this time.[/quote]

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/11 ... a69920.jpg[/img]

Her belly is hanging down. It looks like fat at the bottom. But what do I know, I've never been pregnant and I don't want to be pregnant for a couple of years.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

nmkstj wrote:I wanted to repost this because it got buried in the "wow i'm so happy for bev she deseved the car bryan is acting genuine" storm. I feel as though, besides the lack of socialization and interaction with kids Ollie's age, the baby sign language thing that Missy encouraged really delayed Ollies speech. Missy really started to push the baby sign language with Ollie for food, drink, poop, when he was quite an old toddler (earlier this year especially) etc. and while baby sign language has shown positive results for cognitive development for babies from 7-14 months old, continuing afterwards without encouraging speech with the signs can cause your child (who is now capable of forming words) to rely on the signs rather than having to actually speak. While Missy was encouraging the "eat" and "poop" signs, she could have been encouraging Ollie to actually say "food, milk, poo" etc. That mixed with a lack of socialization has put Ollie behind.
I agree. We taught my daughter a few signs but we always speak the word with the sign. She typical does too. BUT she's made up her own gesturing language and if she feels she's gotten her point across she refuses to use words. My daughter is 20 months and communicates a ton via gesture. She has the minimum vocab for her age but definitely isn't speaking 5 word sentences like so many others say their kids do. I try not to worry about it because she is great at getting her point across and understanding but yeah a part of me thinks sign slowed down speech.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Still think Ollie's indistint speaking is because 1) his parents aren't making the attempt to regularly get down to his level and speak slowly and clearly for him and show him their lips 2) the vlogs indicate they don't spend much time talking (on social media a lot, talking to the camera) and when B&M do talk it's at Ollie and not to him in a conversation 3) they don't expect him to talk so they don't challenge him to 4) Bryan's use of slang/inspeak over real words 5) lack of correction when Ollie misidentifies something 6) Missy's lisp.

Return to “Daily Bumps”