DailyUnnecessaryPurchases- Part 35

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyUnnecessaryPurchases- Part 35

Unread post by Sapphire »

I wouldn't send them glitter... I know it's for the mess aspect but they have Oliver, Karma and soon, Finn. Probably a wiser decision to keep the hate here rather than going as far as spending money to send them a mess to their address. Addresses should never be used. I know nobody will write what the address is, but I just think it's kind of over-board to spend money to send them a huge mess when they have children and an animal. That won't just affect Missy and Bryan.
Just keep the hate here.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

glowingrooms wrote:I just had this thought come racing into my head and I had to share it. Did anyone watch How I Met Your Mother and remember that episode where Lily and Marshall were trying to have a baby? Remember when Marshall's dad was giving him tips on how to conceive boys and to watch out for "baby girl fertilizers", i.e. lemons, heating up the vagina, etc?

I can see Missy doing that next time in hopes to get her girl.

Apparently there is some sort of proven science that helps your chances with getting girls/boys I'm surprised missy didn't read up on that before trying for #2
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

The room is cute. Their taste level is improving when it comes to decorating. Everything at least matches.

Did Missy's hair never grow back when she had post partum balding?? Her hairline is so strange. Could just be genetics like Jimmy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamabear1301
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamabear1301 »

Sweet456 wrote:
glowingrooms wrote:I just had this thought come racing into my head and I had to share it. Did anyone watch How I Met Your Mother and remember that episode where Lily and Marshall were trying to have a baby? Remember when Marshall's dad was giving him tips on how to conceive boys and to watch out for "baby girl fertilizers", i.e. lemons, heating up the vagina, etc?

Apparently there is some sort of proven science that helps your chances with getting girls/boys I'm surprised missy didn't read up on that before trying for #2
It's called the shettles method. You can sway your chances of having a boy or girl but it's no guarantee. For some people it doesn't work but for others it does.
Personally, I wanted a healthy baby, but I did try it out on both my children and it worked. I have 2 boys, but regardless I would have been perfectly happy with a girl tbh. To have a boy, you want a more alkaline diet with foods and more acidic foods to have a girl. It is to influence the environment of the uterus of what sperm carrying chromosome will make it to the egg and fertilize it. There are many many methods to conceive a boy or girl. Some have support behind it and some are just myths. But it's always just a chance :)

Mamabear1301
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamabear1301 »

Sweet456 wrote:

It's called the shettles method. You can sway your chances of having a boy or girl but it's no guarantee. For some people it doesn't work but for others it does.
Personally, I wanted a healthy baby, but I did try it out on both my children and it worked. I have 2 boys, but regardless I would have been perfectly happy with a girl tbh. To have a boy, you want a more alkaline diet with foods and more acidic foods to have a girl. It is to influence the environment of the uterus of what sperm carrying chromosome will make it to the egg and fertilize it. There are many many methods to conceive a boy or girl. Some have support behind it and some are just myths. But it's always just a chance :)

mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Come on y'all.. You know she googled everything she could to try and have a girl.

Baby #4 and I tried the Shettles Method to try and have another girl..

I'm having my 3rd boy! -_-
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

#FreeBen

Return to “Daily Bumps”