DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

southernmama2014
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyThoooooBusy Part 36

Post by southernmama2014 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:44 am

I was checked at 27 weeks. (And everytime I was at L&D.) My body was trying to send me into preterm labor though and they told me to come in, if I even suspected something wrong. Like one day I woke up peeing blood. Straight blood. Or I would get contractions. I did not want my son out. But after we determined that the baby wasn't coming (thank god, baby was tiny). I was checked at 37 weeks - 1cm. I wasn't checked at 38, and I didn't make it to my 39 week appointment because he was born at 39 weeks 2 days, and guess what Missy I went on a 7 mile (I think I was in pain, lol I know it was more then 5) hike. Because it helped the pain. God, stop being so selfish. You have lost children. Let them take their time. Appreciate what some people can't have.

[UNAMUSED FACE]
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OhHiImSam » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:46 am

I just updated my fall wardrobe... I bought a pair of slacks and tights for a whopping total of 29.97. I want more but I can't afford to get it all at once :/

Do ya'll think Missy is going to be Hella obnoxious every time she goes in JCP now? Waving the lookbook in the cashier's face "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???"
Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuzzybunz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:01 am

What a waste of a shopping spree. The clothes she got were not cute or practical. Bland and frumpy but that's her personality anyway. On the PUPPS thing... I'm wondering why she dragged it out and wasn't complaining about it until now? She complains about everything else. I guess it's something princess thought would never affect her.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:11 am

I think they were sure the MW would be like "OMG, we need you to deliver right now. It's the only treatment!" Cue Bryan moving up his song's release and hyping up the minions. Then he decided to cancel when he realized that Finn wasn't on the way.

I realize he could've edited it out, but if he really did expect his song to drop last night, I feel like he would've mentioned it a TON throughout the day. He didn't seem excited about his lullaby being released that night at all, he seemed bummed that Missy didn't get more answers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 am

Vote for the new thread title: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 29#p686229

Seriously, please vote so I can create a new thread lol!
#StayPuffy
[kayrawrr]
Amateur
Amateur

Post by [kayrawrr] » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:53 am

They are really starting to drive me nuts with all the "baby watch" and "he could could come any day".. the midwife said Finn was starting to decent, not that he was fully engaged. My daughter was fully enganged and I was dialed to a 3 at my 38 week appt, I was then induced at 41 weeks since she still hadn't arrived. She's never going to "help" that baby come by just sitting on her ass all the time.
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:01 pm

#StayPuffy

Return to “Daily Bumps”