Re: DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by babyspice »

APPLE JUICE AND MILK!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And that hair! On both of them! His is just awful, and those Shirley Temple sausage curls make her look 5. Ewww.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

New thread time almost? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

It's been a few pages sorry but just wanted to say I agree there's someone on here that mentions themselves and their life in every single post and it's super annoying/kind of weird. I also think we should be on the lookout for Sapphire 2.0... I am wondering how much of her story is a lie though. If she's from another country did she ever really meet Bryan? Was she really pregnant? Did she really have a stillbirth? The world may never know...

Anyway, I think they're faking labor to get the minions all riled up over it so they'll forget about the screenshots.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:It's been a few pages sorry but just wanted to say I agree there's someone on here that mentions themselves and their life in every single post and it's super annoying/kind of weird. I also think we should be on the lookout for Sapphire 2.0... I am wondering how much of her story is a lie though. If she's from another country did she ever really meet Bryan? Was she really pregnant? Did she really have a stillbirth? The world may never know...

Anyway, I think they're faking labor to get the minions all riled up over it so they'll forget about the screenshots.
I think Sapphire was Flowerchildmommy, and probably just used a proxy to get around the IP ban. It's not that hard to set one up. They both had the same mood/tone swinging pattern.

If not a proxy, then Sapphirre could still have gone to Socal even if she's from another country. It's a super popular tourist destination. My oldest has gone 4 times already (he's 8), and actually, we go next week again. People from other countries do travel Image.

So many new lurkers introing! If Sapphire uses a proxy, she could be any and all of them. Harder to tell when everyone is new. Interesting....
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:It's been a few pages sorry but just wanted to say I agree there's someone on here that mentions themselves and their life in every single post and it's super annoying/kind of weird. I also think we should be on the lookout for Sapphire 2.0... I am wondering how much of her story is a lie though. If she's from another country did she ever really meet Bryan? Was she really pregnant? Did she really have a stillbirth? The world may never know...

I think Sapphire was Flowerchildmommy, and probably just used a proxy to get around the IP ban. It's not that hard to set one up. They both had the same mood/tone swinging pattern.

If not a proxy, then Sapphirre could still have gone to Socal even if she's from another country. It's a super popular tourist destination. My oldest has gone 4 times already (he's 8), and actually, we go next week again. People from other countries do travel Image.

So many new lurkers introing! If Sapphire uses a proxy, she could be any and all of them. Harder to tell when everyone is new. Interesting....
I don't even know who the hell Flowerchildmommy is. What are you even talking about? And I don't install proxy's. Seriously, check me. I'm from Canada, Quebec. Montreal to be specific. Go right ahead. My time right now is 7:29am.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

And for you to doubt my stillbirth is disgusting. Want proof? Want to see my damn BOX that I left the hospital with rather than the baby I carried for 33 weeks?

Leave my damn stillbirth out of this.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

And for you to doubt my stillbirth is disgusting. Want proof? Want to see my damn BOX that I left the hospital with rather than the baby I carried for 33 weeks?

Leave my stillbirth out of this.
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

sapphiretrinity wrote:And for you to doubt my stillbirth is disgusting. Want proof? Want to see my damn BOX that I left the hospital with rather than the baby I carried for 33 weeks?

Leave my stillbirth out of this.
Ummmmm.....? What's happening?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyGetThisBabyOut: Part 37

Unread post by actuallydear »

sapphiretrinity wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

I don't even know who the hell Flowerchildmommy is. What are you even talking about? And I don't install proxy's. Seriously, check me. I'm from Canada, Quebec. Montreal to be specific. Go right ahead. My time right now is 7:29am.
So Sapphire, are you going to even attempt to try to defend yourself or tell what really happened? We're all ears.
Last edited by actuallydear on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I mentioned this too. Think we are talking about the same person.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

And how were you close to go to a meet up with B &M if you live in Canada?

parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

Dammit, where did I put my popcorn?!

Oh and since I never did introduce myself (didn't think I needed to). Hiiiiiiii! I only lurked for a day or 2 before signing up and posting. I'm not a crazy person or a "minion." I do like watching them though, but I listen more than watch, so I think I'm missing a lot that y'all talk about! I do my youtube "watching" while at work, so yea. I keep wanting to give my name and where I'm from, since that's proper, but y'all don't do that here, so I won't lol. *slowly and awkwardly walks away*
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

MamaBear13 wrote:
S_tine05 wrote:also I never gave natural birth but surely if the midwife thought it was time she would be telling her to walk and bounce on the birthing ball etc to help baby along?
I've had a midwife. They don't really tell you what to do during labor if they aren't present. I mean, yeah, they can give suggestions though. They let you do what you feel is natural but not all midwives are the same. Since missy knows it all, she should know walking and bouncing on a ball will help progress things. But knowing missy she will just sulk and whine while laying around. It takes effort to move when you're in labor while its at the painful stage! I don't watch the vlogs anymore but I will watch the birth one and the ones after out of curiosity of how their family dynamic changes.

Oh ok I wouldn't know I understand now - I am sure the midwife would have mentioned it in the birth class though?
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Holy cow I was busy all weekend and missed so many pages!!! Finally caught up and this is all I have to say for
Now :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sending proof to HelloSweetie and Kryptonite privately. They messaged me privately. They will update the forum, I'm sure.

I met them at Playlist Live about 9 months ago.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

They had people surrounding them at the meet-up they had, Bryan noticed me and told me to come over there to say hi, I did. I pulled out my phone to text my husband (we were on vacation and he was visiting his friend). Bryan noticed a picture of something personal (indicating my stillbirth) and we got to talking about it. He talked to me, and did something really sweet.
He was helping another girl who lost her father and was a hysterical mess.
sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

sapphiretrinity wrote:And for you to doubt my stillbirth is disgusting. Want proof? Want to see my damn BOX that I left the hospital with rather than the baby I carried for 33 weeks?

Leave my damn stillbirth out of this.
Nope. We don't need or want proof of your stillbirth. We want to know how Bryan replied to you an hour after you claimed he replied to you on a social media platform that he doesn't actively use and doesn't even have messaging capabilities from (you've admitted in previous posts that you've attempted to message him before but he only responds via twitter in your experience).

Brian and Missy don't admit to ANYTHING negative and all of a sudden they just happen to be willing to make multiple statements regarding this incident? That says to me they have NOTHING to hide. Your responses are so off that in a community full of people that absolutely loathe Bryan and Missy you've said enough to make nearly all of side with them on this. What does that say?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I hope that the next part is about the Bums and less Sapphire. She basically took the spotlight in this whole part. You should rename this part to DailySapphireScamming lol
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Daily Bumps”