DailyContractions: Part 38

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyContractions: Part 38

Unread post by gwsb »

Someone in the comments posted a lemon cupcake recipes that's supposed to induce labor. It looks so yummy. I'm going to be jealous if she makes it. I'm 34w6d so I wouldn't make them and risk it even though the ingredients seemed harmless.
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Loving at the end when Bryan says to Ollie, "Ollie... Should you be on the ground? No, come sit and eat." And Ollie just looked up at him... A toddler tests your words. It is so important to start following through and being firm and showing your toddler that when mom and dad say something, you listen.

But its more important that the defiant toddler says nigh nigh and ends the vlog. Lol.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

38 vs 39 weeks

http://i.imgur.com/7MrUa1g.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twomommies wrote:
aral12 wrote:Image

I don't know if anyone else here is familiar with Tangled but this song comes in my head anytime Mithy starts acting like she knows more than a professional (every time she opens her mouth)

Those nursery colors behind her are so bland....poor baby won't be stimulated

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Oh, but they're "thoothing", which Mithy likes, and we all know that what's best for her kid takes a back seat to what she likes.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
bixiepixie88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bixiepixie88 »

sammibro wrote:Was anyone else freaking out when Ollie was playing keep away with Karma? OMG that is so dangerous! A toddler shouldn't be playing like that with any dog! But Mithy and Bry Bry think it's safe because he's a family pet who has never snapped! Idiots! Did you see how close Karma came to biting Ollie's hand? It would've totally been an accident, but Karma would've been blamed. That is, after they blamed Ollie for playing so rough! Missy yelled out, "Ollie!" As Ollie kept tugging the rope... and Bryan just kept filming and laughing! Neither of them corrected Ollie or took the rope away. Seriously, they are dumb as fuck. But it's all Ollie's fault that he was playing too rough and damn near got his shoulder pulled out of the socket! They both said, "Ollie won't let go." Um, no. You are the parents. You TELL him to let it go or you take the rope away!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Long time lurker, first time poster - and this vlog is what infuriated me to the point where I need to jump into the discussion! It is a huge pet peeve of mine to see parents who allow their children to play so rough with animals. You're right, if Karma had accidentally bit Ollie, Karma would have been blamed. And there was absolutely NO correction for Ollie, whatsoever. If I saw my dog and toddler acting like that, I would have immediately pulled the child away and explain that they cannot be that way with animals. More importantly, Ollie is going to learn that it's OKAY to be like that around ANY animal and one day, he's going to come across the wrong one who WILL bite him because it's annoyed with the kid who doesn't know how to treat animals.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sammibro wrote:Was anyone else freaking out when Ollie was playing keep away with Karma? OMG that is so dangerous! A toddler shouldn't be playing like that with any dog! But Mithy and Bry Bry think it's safe because he's a family pet who has never snapped! Idiots! Did you see how close Karma came to biting Ollie's hand? It would've totally been an accident, but Karma would've been blamed. That is, after they blamed Ollie for playing so rough! Missy yelled out, "Ollie!" As Ollie kept tugging the rope... and Bryan just kept filming and laughing! Neither of them corrected Ollie or took the rope away. Seriously, they are dumb as fuck. But it's all Ollie's fault that he was playing too rough and damn near got his shoulder pulled out of the socket! They both said, "Ollie won't let go." Um, no. You are the parents. You TELL him to let it go or you take the rope away!

The fact that they constantly say that Ollie wont do this or wont do that... YOU ARE THE PARENTS!!! MAKE HIM MIND!!!! UGH! (havent seen the vlog yet..)
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gwsb wrote:Someone in the comments posted a lemon cupcake recipes that's supposed to induce labor. It looks so yummy. I'm going to be jealous if she makes it. I'm 34w6d so I wouldn't make them and risk it even though the ingredients seemed harmless.
A lot of people on my birth board made those. Supposedly it's not eating the cupcakes that induces labor, it's because it's a lot of hard work to make them. Still didn't "induce" labor for most people (and the people it did "work" for, who's to say they wouldn't have went into labor on their own?)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I feel so bad for Ollie, Finn, and the countless other boys that they have while trying for a girl! Those kids don't have a shot in hell. At the begging of the vlog, Bryan is astounded that Ollie likes oatmeal so much because, "_I_ don't even love oatmeal that much! It's crazy!" No, it's not crazy. Your child is a separate person from you with their own likes and dislikes. Jut because you guize don't like certain foods, that doesn't mean your kids will have the same taste preferences! Let the poor kid try new things for fuck sakes!

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

So now a massage therapist is giving her clients physic readings? I think it's time to stop the massages, or find someone else.
Can they please stop the music montages? It's a quick FF for me.
Ollie's still taking 2 naps? He was still in his Pj's and Missy was talking about eating lunch AFTER his nap. I bet they are just not filming his second nap. Anything to get time away from the kid, huh?
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

kittypurry wrote:
gwsb wrote:Someone in the comments posted a lemon cupcake recipes that's supposed to induce labor. It looks so yummy. I'm going to be jealous if she makes it. I'm 34w6d so I wouldn't make them and risk it even though the ingredients seemed harmless.
A lot of people on my birth board made those. Supposedly it's not eating the cupcakes that induces labor, it's because it's a lot of hard work to make them. Still didn't "induce" labor for most people (and the people it did "work" for, who's to say they wouldn't have went into labor on their own?)

A lot of hard work. I guess I don't have to worry about missy making them then. She might talk Cassie into it.
bixiepixie88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bixiepixie88 »

For a girl who swears by coconut oil for everything under the sun - including her nipples - girlfriend apparently missed the memo that she needs it on her hair.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Cassie is over helping her because otherwise princess would have to walk up and down the stairs???? (GASP) what a hard life...omg! Cassie needs to get a life and let her sister be an adult. Stop catering to her every need. This is ridiculous! And she says she wants that baby out right? Then walk up and down the stairs!!!!

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

When my daughter just turned 2, she could easily have full conversations that where clear words and she understood. Granted now she is still advanced, so I didn't think I could compare anyone to her.
But now my nephew is 5 months older then Ollie, and he talks a lot!!! Again, you can have full conversations with him and he knows full songs and he started going to an all Spanish school so now he's bilingual. Even when I look back to him right when he turned 2, he still talked waaaaaaay more than Ollie does.

Ollie is really behind. And that's not the problem, that's ok. It's the fact that missy and Bryan DONT CARE! And my nephew is an only child so that's no excuse!

Just as an example this is a typical convo with my 2 1/2 year old nephew
Me- What do you want to be for Halloween?
Him- uhhhmmm, I dunno. A zombie! So I can be scawy and go "arrggghhh"
Me- so scary!!! What else?
Him- how bout a cow boy? And I go like this "yeehaaaw ride em cowboy!"

And he can go on and on.
Missy and Bryan need to wake up!!!!

Ollie needs help!
Ollie and karma should not be playing so rough (our dog gave my nephew a concussion by running him over on accident and she's friendlier than karma, accidents happen)
The baby isn't coming out because he's not ready. Isn't he the most important??? Not impatient Mithy??
You are going to die taking care of 2 kids!! And you don't need the help
And for the love of god both of you need to fix your mouth situations!! I'm so grossed out by all the saliva and lisp..... Bleeeggggghhh

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

kittypurry wrote:38 vs 39 weeks

http://i.imgur.com/7MrUa1g.jpg

She's definitely dropped. And you can see where the extra flub is, now that it's not all stretched out by baby. The whole bottom of her belly looks like sagging fat.
:roll:
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/09 ... 77a565.jpg[/img]

Omg that comment about giving Bryan head to soften her cervix?? Lol just shows how stupid some of their viewers are. I scroll through the comments when watching her videos or I'll get to bored. I feel bad for all those young kids that watch their videos Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I taught both my kids from an early age to be gentle with the dog, and to always ask before petting a strange dog. The dog we had when they were little was a tolerant angel. Never even growled, no matter what they did. He'd just get up and walk away when he'd had enough. But we still made sure they were gentle. And at 21, my daughter still asks owners if it's ok if she pets their dog. So proud. But Bryan and Missy are more concerned about viral videos. DOG TRAPPED IN A KILL SHELTER or TODDLER TRAPPED IN RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY will make great videos.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

az2639 wrote:Cassie is over helping her because otherwise princess would have to walk up and down the stairs???? (GASP) what a hard life...omg! Cassie needs to get a life and let her sister be an adult. Stop catering to her every need. This is ridiculous! And she says she wants that baby out right? Then walk up and down the stairs!!!!

Walking up and down the stairs would help with labor.. but I'm sure Missy doesn't like the way walking up the stairs feels.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry Missy...if your cervix hasn't dilated at all, you can breathe and talk and walk through contractions that you say "aren't painful", contractions go away for long periods and aren't regular, longer, stronger and closer together...you are probably not even in early labor. Forget about active labor.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

karleylynn518 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/09 ... 77a565.jpg[/img]

Omg that comment about giving Bryan head to soften her cervix?? Lol just shows how stupid some of their viewers are. I scroll through the comments when watching her videos or I'll get to bored. I feel bad for all those young kids that watch their videos Image

How exactly does she think that giving Bryan head would soften Missy's cervix? Does she think that if Missy swallows, the sperm will go through her stomach and reach her cervix? LMFAO! Seriously, I think this commenter thinks this! I once had a friend who thought she could get pregnant by swallowing! No concept of basic anatomy! I hate to rag on this commenter, but it just goes to show how dumb the minions are!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Giving Bryan head? Never gonna happen. And the sperm softening the cervix -- it has to be in the vagina on the cervix, not swallowed. Can you imagine Missy swallowing?
Now I can see all the 8 year old minions: " Mommy, what's giving head?" Don't they think they should delete that?

Return to “Daily Bumps”