DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

Unread post by kittypurry »

Starting a new thread since the last one is past 1k. Last thread Missy tried to get Finley out, Bryan hit something else with his car, and they let Ollie do dangerous things. Just another day in the Bumps house

Weird there was no mention of the accident or Bryan going to the body shop for the estimate in today's vlog either. They are definitely avoiding the subject on purpose for some reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyBumpsomOllie'sHead: Part 39

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Woah! That last thread moved really fast.

Today's blog had a lot of "Sure Jane" moments.

Bryan: "I sang him his lullaby..." Sure Jan.

Missy: "My midwife actually gave to thumbs up last week but I decided to wait." Nice try, Jan.
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Re: DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

Telling Missy to swallow Bryan's jizz isn't that crazy. It's the same premise as taking EPO capsules orally. However, both are a waste of time as far as inducing labour and the benefits & safety of oral EPO is questionable. So I guess a blowie for Bryan could actually be the superior option? *gag*
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omggggggg do you guys not know I am a joking 90% of the time !!!! I know it's not her arreola !!!!! I posted it back a few years ago when the video first came out and said at first glance I thought it was!! No ones scared of tits here! Just thought it was funny.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Amelia322 wrote:Omggggggg do you guys not know I am a joking 90% of the time !!!! I know it's not her arreola !!!!! I posted it back a few years ago when the video first came out and said at first glance I thought it was!! No ones scared of tits here! Just thought it was funny.
To be fair the posts before that were borderline graphic so I assumed you were adding to the conversation about blow jobs and jizz.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BAHAHAHA I skipped over those.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Yeah lets not get into trashy territory here. Anyway how soon do you think they'll get pregnant after Finn? Another two years? Or asap trying for a girl?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here's the ring revolution. Okay so the first one it got bent but was so so special? Second one was soooo sooo sooo special she swore she would never take it off and would pass it down to her children and the third one no mention of!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

I saw this on Facebook and it reminded me of missy and Corbin. Not missy and Bryan. Hahahha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

OMG. So much wrong with the bumpdates and vlog. I think mostly everyone touched on it.

I'm so sad for Finn. And I agree the medium story I was convinced it was Gabriel. But that would be too good to be true.

All the lies she says about inducing labor. Haha.

I'm too lazy to even go on about what's wrong. I'm just so sad for them. What a depressing life.

PS lots of good screenshots in the last thread of Missy. Make them your dps!! :P
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

Ugh I don't even want to watch her bs today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Yeah lets not get into trashy territory here. Anyway how soon do you think they'll get pregnant after Finn? Another two years? Or asap trying for a girl?
I really don't know. I feel like she is soooo desperate for a girl. But I'm hoping reality kicks her in the butt and she realizes what babies and kids actually are. And they aren't toys and money making machines. One can only hope....
Jamiecrickets
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jamiecrickets »

If she did so much research for all these natural induction remedies I hope she stumbled across that taking evening prim rose oil is hugely questioned and generally not reccomended for vbac woman. :/

And active labour. Bitch please! MAYBE prodomal labour.

What an idiot.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Yeah lets not get into trashy territory here. Anyway how soon do you think they'll get pregnant after Finn? Another two years? Or asap trying for a girl?
I think they won't prevent pregnancy, so they will in effect start trying ASAP. That's assuming they actually do have a regular intimate relationship. If they don't, then Missy will start keeping an eye on her cycles and try to have a "surprise" pregnancy like her bestie Ellie.

Also, regarding all the talk yesterday an
Bout how she'd probably do better updates and things with a girl...., I definitely think Missy has fantasies about how different it would be with a girl, but I think she'd end up just neglecting a girl too eventually. Maybe just to a slightly lesser extent.

The laziness runs deep with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lori_plyler
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lori_plyler »

I had prodromal labor for 4 days with my VBAC and and it really drained me. My midwife told me NO WAY to primrose rose oil!
Missy has no idea how much information on Google is wrong or misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

Not until they have a nanny, and not until Finn is one.

I really don't think they can handle two kids and a pregnant Missy without more help. Pregnancy also can mess with breastfeeding supply, and I don't think Missy would do that. I mean, 300 extra calories a day from breastfeeding is a cookie and a glass of milk. She does not want to give that up. ;)
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Why did they need a new infant car seat?? Did they actually throw away everything they had for Ollie?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

loopdeloop wrote:
Not until they have a nanny, and not until Finn is one.

I really don't think they can handle two kids and a pregnant Missy without more help. Pregnancy also can mess with breastfeeding supply, and I don't think Missy would do that. I mean, 300 extra calories a day from breastfeeding is a cookie and a glass of milk. She does not want to give that up. ;)
This assumes Missy actually BFs for her baby though. I honestly think she does it more for herself. She thinks it makes her a better mom, and it gets her attention. Be on the lookout for half the vlogs to have BFing in the title!

Know what's better than than for attention though? Pregnancy Image

If she honestly still cared about her kids' diet, she would have tried a little harder to keep up Ollie's "organic only" diet. That got dropped for convenience, and I can see BFing getting dropped too if it's too hard.

Just like the cloth diapering she was so sanctimonious about Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

staceyeileen wrote:Why did they need a new infant car seat?? Did they actually throw away everything they had for Ollie?
I kinda get it. I mean, it's incredibly wasteful and materialistic, but I get it.
They have a TON more money now than they did with Ollie, and they want luxury models of everything. They want the "look how rich we are" upgrade so that no one could possibly mistake them for poor.

The only hand-me-downs Finn will wear/use will be the things Pissy finds sentimental.
:roll:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I'm a full time nanny, and B&M remind me of a family I worked for for years and years. Home all day, not a care in the world, but handing their precious children off to the nanny every day. I have no doubt in my mind they'll hire a nanny sometime soon. If Cassie gains her own life (doubtful) and Mimi is needed to hold Missy's hand all day, they'll need some extra help!*~

They need to keep popping out kids to keep their YT career rolling. I have no doubt Missy will get pregnant again relatively soon.

xoxo gossip cat

Return to “Daily Bumps”