ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFalseLabor Part 40

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

OMG.... A comment on Missy's insta...
"By the way @_____, keep your own comments to yourself if they are mean and I am saying this as a true fan of @missylanning and honestly your nothing but a fake!!! and by the way I'm not a teenager I'm 10 years old"

WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS
glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

ghostgrrl wrote:OMG.... A comment on Missy's insta...
"By the way @_____, keep your own comments to yourself if they are mean and I am saying this as a true fan of @missylanning and honestly your nothing but a fake!!! and by the way I'm not a teenager I'm 10 years old"

WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS
Don't worry everyone! They're 10! We can trust their every word.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

In a world, where ten year olds know best, Bryan and Missy Lanning reign as biggest fucking idiots on the planet.

xoxo gossip cat
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

ghostgrrl wrote:OMG.... A comment on Missy's insta...

WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS
Nothing but a fake... what? She's a 'true' fan and that makes haters 'fake' fans? Uhhh it doesn't make them fans at all... fucking 10 year olds.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Oh god. What a freaking shitshow. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sbandob3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sbandob3 »

If they honestly believe that this is what active labor feels like, I could totally see Missy claiming that she had some sort of special, extremely painful labor when the real thing happens. Does that make sense? I am suspicious that they don't know what real labor feels like because with Oliver she was only having small contractions, and then she went straight into a c-section without ever experiencing labor. I don't know what she experienced with Gabriel, though. But anyways, yeah, I imagine that either, A. Missy will think that she has been in labor this whole time, possible for two weeks if she doesn't have Finn soon, and think that when she goes into real labor, that's just some extreme pain that she can bitch about and get attention for or B. She will actually learn how stupid she was being and how real labor is nothing like what she is experiencing right now. Doubt it though.

Love how that fan says that Bryan will delete if you insult others in the comments- obviously not true.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... a450ce.jpg[/img]

Love this persons comment, missy loves mama natural and has done a few Collabs with her, and someone associated with mama natural is calling her out

snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snailmadge »

Bryan's Twitter tantrum was the best labor, you guise, Missy is queen obviiiiii. She's literally amaze-balls.

Of course she's on her phone when she's supposedly in excruciating pain (she IS in her third day of labor, you know). This woman will probably be writing passive aggressive posts and threatening to block while she's pushing the kid out. She won't have time to look at her cash cow before he's wisked away because someone dared not to worship the ground she walks on.

A bit random, but I thought of it earlier, I wonder if any of their old classmates have seen their channel. I'd love to know what they all think of these supposed "outcasts" setting #goals for fifth graders.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFalseLabor Part 40

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I scrolled through some of the YouTube comments. Nothing but positive things and crap that makes zero sense (people who can't spell). My guess is they must have moderators who delete the bad stuff, possibly. But what do I know? I could be very wrong.

I don't use Instagram but I am loving the screenshots yall are posting on here!

mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

gymchick43 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/11 ... a450ce.jpg[/img]

Love this persons comment, missy loves mama natural and has done a few Collabs with her, and someone associated with mama natural is calling her out

That comment is awesome! I hope they can both understand that we're not just saying she's not in labor to annoy them, but because shes actually not in labor lol. I think they tend to get defensive because they're just unable to accept advice that proves them wrong. That comment is rather informative but like she mentions she'll probably be blocked for it. That's sad, the fact that they can't take a step back from social media and say "Hey you know what? I think we might've been wrong. Why don't we just drop the subject and get back to our daily life. He'll come eventually lets just patiently wait."

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I wonder if other vloggers will start speaking out. It makes them all look bad when their idiots act like this.
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

Oh my god. I've been keeping an eye on them when usually I don't bother because they're *YAWN*
If they really do read here:

Missy and Bryan: SHUT UP!!
I sometimes forget they're older than me! How can they be so childish?! Missy YOU are sharing your 'labour' story on a daily frickin basis. Shut up about how too many people are sharing theirs with you and it's hurting your poor widdle feewings. Must be shocking that some people in the world might possibly know more about childbirth than you Missy. You're not special!! FYI, people don't like you because it's so obvious how fake and arrogant you both are. You're not real at all.
I'm getting really annoyed with how sanctimonious this girl is. Arrogant and Obnoxious are Missy and Bryan's middle names. Those tweets = ughhh!

Also, what rough days ahead? How is Bryan predicting rough days ahead? What a grim thing to say. Maybe he means the rough days of Missy crying her eyes out when her boy is born and she doesn't get a surprise girl.
Ok. I'm done.
Last edited by twilight_princess17 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karalyn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karalyn »

God these people commenting on their instagrams are awful. Commenting #staystrongmissy more like #growupmissy.
Karalyn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karalyn »

Did you see his tweet about pray for us in the rough days we have ahead of us? Wtf he is acting like someone is dying.
Last edited by Karalyn on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

Finn will come when he is ready. Or before if Missy keeps going to the hospital. Babies will get low & break their moms water when they are ready. He was supposedly very active so why all the uproar??? I can't figure out why Missy's mom don't tell Missy to frickin chill. If B&M want to go off to Disneyland in 106 degree weather my God she's going to be miserable. They could be off on their due date. Finn might not want to come until 41 weeks & 4 days or something. I cannot stand you tubers who only allow POSITIVE comments. Be real & let everyone say their peace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

Exactly.........I like the hashtag Karalyn used #GROWUPMISSY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

The last month of the Missy Bryan vlogs have been insane. I will fully admit that I used to love them after I found her mother's day videos. But now I'm just completely shocked at their behavior and attitude.

She acts like she cares so much about her sons, but by creating all this false drama about laboring for so long and doing ANYTHING to induce labor, it tells me all they really care about is the views. The best I can hope for is that she is internally terrified and that all the encouraging minion posts help her feel better. If that is the case, then I really feel bad for her. Either way she seems like a really weak person.

I know it is kind of late but did any of your notice those comments about pineapple? Eating pineapple to induce labor. Bryan said she was "knee deep in pineapple" after we see her eat one tiny mouse-bite of one slice. How is that knee deep? We don't even know if she ate anymore than that!!
sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

snailmadge wrote:Bryan's Twitter tantrum was the best Image Image labor, you guise, Missy is queen obviiiiii. She's literally amaze-balls.

Of course she's on her phone when she's supposedly in excruciating pain (she IS in her third day of labor, you know). This woman will probably be writing passive aggressive posts and threatening to block while she's pushing the kid out. She won't have time to look at her cash cow before he's wisked away because someone dared not to worship the ground she walks on.

A bit random, but I thought of it earlier, I wonder if any of their old classmates have seen their channel. I'd love to know what they all think of these supposed "outcasts" setting #goals for fifth graders.
Their ex classmates are probably block too[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”