DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Most of us agree that Bryan is the king of ripping off others' ideas right?

Wonder how he feels about stuff like this?

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... d1564d.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... c04905.jpg[/img]

I mean, I'd be pretty annoyed if my best-friend was finding title inspiration in my playlist.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Theirmom wrote:
az2639 wrote:Am I the only one that cringed when they heard Mithy say that the scab would be hard to photoshop for the family pictures?? Seriously?!?! Why would she want to do that?? It is something to remember from his birth! No matter what...he is perfect the way he is. Why is she so focused on the "looks" or things? There should be NOTHING to photoshop on a newborn baby!!!! So superficial!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HahahaNO.

As a professional photographer, I can tell you there is PLENTY to photoshop on a newborn. For starters, their skin is so thin that you can see every vein under the bright lights/flash. Newborns are also naturally very blotchy. I'd you DON'T photoshop their complexion to look "normal", the pictures turn out horribly.
Not to mention things like lint stuck on their umbilical stump, scratches from their sharp little newborn fingernails, infant acne and all other sorts of stuff that's fine for pictures you take yourself, but not for the 5 foot canvas print some people spend a fortune on.
It's not surprising that Missy wanted to photoshop Finns eye scab. Remember she was worried about Finn not coming out cute? I've noticed that in on her IG, the photos of Finn are of just his side face, now that the scab is gone, Missy posts a full face photo of him.
Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fuzzybunz »

The scab comment wasn't surprising to me. I mean, the comment was coming from someone who had her sons pictures photoshopped before. She's very superficial...
Dit4dat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dit4dat »

kittypurry wrote:
Dit4dat wrote:OK legit question, why do some of you get so butt hurt at them spending their money? It's not like you have to support them financially when YouTube goes to shit lol
New user: Image
First post reprimands for a criticism against B and M: Image

Thanks to everyone who replied with actual answers!! Really I wanted to see your side of it.

Unlike butthurt Betty right here
Dit4dat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dit4dat »

aral12 wrote:
gwsb wrote:
Dit4dat wrote:OK legit question, why do some of you get so butt hurt at them spending their money? It's not like you have to support them financially when YouTube goes to shit lol
Mostly it bugs me because they claim they hate spending money. In an old vlog Missy bragged that she always uses coupons. Plus they beg companies for free stuff. If they have all this disposable income why ask for handouts??
We don't have to financially support them but THEY have to financially support their children if YouTube stops. They don't own their house, bought a luxury car they don't need and constantly just buy crap quality toys and clothes that are already too small for Oliver, and Bryan buys all the latest technology to try and be young and cool, don't forget the makeup missy HAD to have JUST FOR THE HOSPITAL! No educational things are bought unless they are books and that's only because missy likes reading them to him and they go out for at LEAST one meal a day and normally buy lunch and dinner. I would love to know if they even have started college funds for Ollie and Finn or have any actual savings.

I wouldn't get pissed off by it if they were actually grateful for viewers or put in a lot of effort but most of the time before finn it was a 2 minute clip of eating, 2 minutes of Ollie mumble and bedtime, 2 minutes missy bitching, 2 minutes Bryan promo/ trying to sing, 2 minutes missys family "randomly" bumping into them somewhere and then an extra 2 minutes of either target shopping, missy going to an appointment, Bryan pretending to play with Ollie or them in the pool letting Ollie be unsafe. Same shit everyday that probably is only an hour of footage that Bryan barely trims, whacks it together and only thing he really does to edit it is add music to the everyday montages. They get so shitty if anyone asks why the vlog is late, why they got shorter etc and it's just because they're entitled and lazy.

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to answer. I can see how you would be concerned about their children I guess. I just always thought it was weird that some people cared sooo much about it you know?
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Dit4dat wrote: Thanks to everyone who replied with actual answers!! Really I wanted to see your side of it.

Differing opinions are fine, great even. Picking a fight your first day isn't.
runblondie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runblondie »

az2639 wrote:Am I the only one that cringed when they heard Mithy say that the scab would be hard to photoshop for the family pictures?? Seriously?!?! Why would she want to do that?? It is something to remember from his birth! No matter what...he is perfect the way he is. Why is she so focused on the "looks" or things? There should be NOTHING to photoshop on a newborn baby!!!! So superficial!!!

I'm a professional newborn photographer. I photoshop out anything that would be gone in 1-2 weeks anyway. So baby acne, for instance...I take it out. Stork bites and other facial birthmarks I leave in unless the parents specifically request for them to be removed. I would have no problem whatsoever with a client wanting a giant scab on her baby's eye removed...heck, I'd photoshop it off my own newborn if I were doing the photos.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

For being so superficial about looks she sure is one to talk with her fashion sense and make up work

Dit4dat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dit4dat »

gwsb wrote:
Dit4dat wrote: Thanks to everyone who replied with actual answers!! Really I wanted to see your side of it.

Differing opinions are fine, great even. Picking a fight your first day isn't.
I wasn't trying to pick a fight :) I just don't think it's fair that I get called out for being a first time poster and questioning some of the criticism :)
runblondie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runblondie »

Theirmom wrote:

HahahaNO.

As a professional photographer, I can tell you there is PLENTY to photoshop on a newborn. For starters, their skin is so thin that you can see every vein under the bright lights/flash. Newborns are also naturally very blotchy. I'd you DON'T photoshop their complexion to look "normal", the pictures turn out horribly.
Not to mention things like lint stuck on their umbilical stump, scratches from their sharp little newborn fingernails, infant acne and all other sorts of stuff that's fine for pictures you take yourself, but not for the 5 foot canvas print some people spend a fortune on.
I should have read the rest of the thread before commenting. ALL of this!
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Most of us agree that Bryan is the king of ripping off others' ideas right?

Wonder how he feels about stuff like this?

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... d1564d.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... c04905.jpg[/img]

I mean, I'd be pretty annoyed if my best-friend was finding title inspiration in my playlist.
I'm not trying to defend Jared but that's a pretty normal title, I would have title that vlog the same way if I wanted people to click on it.
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

MamaBear13 wrote:For being so superficial about looks she sure is one to talk with her fashion sense and make up work

This! Missy is so obsessed with trying to have the perfect family look, but than she goes and posts hideous photos of herself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

bffb3 wrote: I'm not trying to defend Jared but that's a pretty normal title, I would have title that vlog the same way if I wanted people to click on it.
That's exactly my point through. It's clickbait by exploiting his wife. A wife that has been very careful to not really BF in the vlogs even. The whole point was that was her first time BFing in public.... great let's draw more attention to her!

Unless you really think nursing mothers looking for support are the ones that will be searching for that and not a bunch of weirdos too.

Know the best way to normalize BFing? Stop sensationalizing it!

Eta: Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but it was a stupid and shameless title when Bryan used it, and it still is when Jared does it.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
bffb3 wrote: I'm not trying to defend Jared but that's a pretty normal title, I would have title that vlog the same way if I wanted people to click on it.
That's exactly my point through. It's clickbait by exploiting his wife. A wife that has been very careful to not really BF in the vlogs even. The whole point was that was her first time BFing in public.... great let's draw more attention to her!

Unless you really think nursing mothers looking for support are the ones that will be searching for that and not a bunch of weirdos too.

Eta: Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but it was a stupid and shameless title when Bryan used it, and it still is when Jared does it.
I agree. I typed this up but didn't know how to word it. That title is going to pull weirdos. I assume they don't want weirdos lurking on videos of their small children. At least I hope they don't.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to answer. I can see how you would be concerned about their children I guess. I just always thought it was weird that some people cared sooo much about it you know?[/quote]

In a way, it's like a TV show. You watch it, you get invested and you take notice of what's happening... but you don't love all the characters and you have an opinion on what they do especially when it's something negative and you don't agree with. But this isn't a normal tv show. It's essentially self produced reality TV where they choose to show their "real" life's to thousands of viewers while displaying unhealthy and often unsafe behaviour with their children. They have a platform and once their audience changed to young kids they stopped talking about miscarriage and still birth, they stopped even talking about their religion which was obviously a HUGE part of missys upbringing and their relationship and now God is only brought up to impress another vlogger or the very odd Twitter post. When they did have a platform, missy used to it to be preachy about certain choices like cloth diapers, feeding her child unprocessed HEALTHY food etc and then when they didn't work out she just quietly stopped doing them and never admitted she was wrong, or responds to questions about why she now only feeds Ollie processed food filled with salt and sugar and no nutrition. They have a platform but instead they do the bare minimum and waste their earnings.

Plus are you forgetting some of their "earnings" was STOLEN from a charity and they buy views and follows to boost themselves to get more attention, don't even get me started on the click bait crap. They're just money hungry and the reason is because they can't keep up with their spending habits.

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

I know what you mean and I agree. My point was that I didn't think Jared had copied Bryan's title. We all know Jared is as capable of clickbaiting as Bryan.
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

bffb3 wrote:
gwsb wrote:
Mostly it bugs me because they claim they hate spending money. In an old vlog Missy bragged that she always uses coupons. Plus they beg companies for free stuff. If they have all this disposable income why ask for handouts??
Remember when they used to buy second hand furniture?

Not to mention Missy's $500 Apple Watch she never wears.
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

Now the wait until they buy an uppy baby double stroller with all the perks for $1400
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Youtubemommy wrote:Now the wait until they buy an uppy baby double stroller with all the perks for $1400
I was amazed that she used the same carrier for Finn. I think it's the only thing we've seen them reuse for Ollie apart from the Rock and play we saw today but that's only because they did buy a new one and now they have one for upstairs and downstairs #wouldntitbenice

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

I said this on E&J's thread too. It makes me so mad! Way to support your wife, dude. Act like BFING in public is a big deal and weird. Whether or not they actually think it's weird, they make it look like they do with Bryan's expression on the thumbnail and the exclamation points. There is nothing wrong with it. They're acting like 12 year olds "boobies! Haha!" But hey, their fan base is that age. If they wanted to have a serious discussion about it, there was a way to do it.
I'll shut up now. This just chaps my hide. Sorry.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”