kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHidingtheHollisters- Part 47

Unread post by kittypurry »

az2639 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/10 ... 9b9569.jpg[/img]

Guys...I think he'll just froze over!!! Missy says she loves Bryan!!! I can hardly believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Compare to her tribute to her dad for his birthday

http://i.imgur.com/jVKsr7h.jpg

Her words about her dad focus on his character traits, while her post about Bryan was about what he provides/does for them. I'm guessing this post was motivated by Bryan watching Ollie or Finn or both so she can "relax" some more. Nice of him, but it's sad that it seems like he has to do things to earn her love.

And of course she chooses a pic that shows more of her than Bryan's face. Can't even see his.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

charswatching wrote:it's not fat shaming because HE IS FAT
Okay. So as long as the person is ACTUALLY a great big tub-o-lard, it's A-OK to talk about their big ol jiggly bits. As long as it's the TRUTH right? Not shaming at all if you've got the truth on your side.

In case you can't tell, this is MY fat ass being sarcastic. Asshole.

So he eats like shit. So the fuck what? I eat junk food all the time, and that's why I'm fat. I've got binge eating disorder, and you don't know that he doesn't.
Just because I'm actually a fat person doesn't mean it's okay or kind when someone points it out. It hurts my feelings because I'm a human being who deserves basic respect.
Just because someone "puts themselves out there" doesn't mean it's okay for keyboard warriors to say asshole-ish things to/about them.

You're a fat shaming bully. It doesn't matter that he puts his life on youtube. It doesn't matter that he eats like crap and "does it to himself". Making fun of him is bullying. Justify it all you want, but it still makes you a bully.
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

charswatching wrote: Well truth hurts, he is fat and he looks disgusting when he dances. End of.

Gawd, you're such an asshole. You probably snicker at big people in public too.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

charswatching wrote:If chubby people put as much energy into dieting as they do fighting against "fat shaming (aka telling the truth)" we wouldn't have this problem.

Triple posting to once again call you an asshole. Stop it. You're offensive.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

az2639 wrote:
Guys...I think he'll just froze over!!! Missy says she loves Bryan!!! I can hardly believe it!

"He's almost always overwhelmed.." how is that a compliment? My husband would not be happy to know that's how i thought he felt all the time.. and overwhelmed at what? Being in a one sided relationship? Being a caregiver to two kids and a spoiled brat of a wife? They do NOTHING most days. I have a friend who once described another friends wife as being "overwhelmed at being underwhelmed" the wife reminds me a lot of missy.. (does nothing all day, has a nanny for their kids, while she is a stay at home mom..)
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Am i the only one that gets annoyed over the fact that Ollie is so obsessed with sweets? It's so disgusting how much sugar that little kid consumes every day.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Am i the only one that gets annoyed over the fact that Ollie is so obsessed with sweets? It's so disgusting how much sugar that little kid consumes every day.

I agree, it's bad.

At his next visit he'll have a bunch of cavities, and of course it will be because of genetics. Yes, genetics can play a part... but his parents now have this information and aren't helping IMO.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Theirmom wrote:
charswatching wrote:If chubby people put as much energy into dieting as they do fighting against "fat shaming (aka telling the truth)" we wouldn't have this problem.

If her comments are bothering you that much you know you can add her to the foe list. Please don't take things personally we are discussing Bryan not you. Maybe Bryan does have a binge eating disorder I don't know..... all we are saying is maybe he should binge eat some veggies once in a while. Just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote: If her comments are bothering you that much you know you can add her to the foe list. Please don't take things personally we are discussing Bryan not you. Maybe Bryan does have a binge eating disorder I don't know..... all we are saying is maybe he should binge eat some veggies once in a while. Just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have never blocked a single person in my 20 years of internetting. I refuse to start with a fat-shaming bully. I've got thicker skin than that, and blocking only lets them get away with it. Fat-Shamers need to be called out, regardless of who they're fat shaming.

And if you understood binge eating disorder, you wouldn't be so flippant about just binging on veggies. It's so much more than that. And from what we've seen of Bryan, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did struggle with addiction issues (which binge eating is more strongly associated with than typical eating disorders). We've seen him down bottles of nyquil whenever he gets a sniffle. We know he has poor impulse control when it comes to spending. He seems to have an obsessive and addictive personality. He needs therapy. Hardcore.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyHidingtheHollisters- Part 47

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Just because someone eats poorly doesn't give anyone else the right to fat shame them. We're all human beings who deserve the same type of respect regardless of size.

One day we'll all be dead rotting in a hole and you won't be better or worse than the corpse next to you.

Stop fat shaming. Shame Bryan for a million other things. But don't degrade him for his body.

*and also the whole "he has the money and time buy a treadmill do this do that." Such a dumb argument. You can't force someone to get healthy. You can't force someone to do something they don't whole heartedly want to do.

On to some type of topic: what the fuck is with Cassie as the elf? It's creepy and weird. It was cuter when they made the actual elf do things, not randomly morph into Cassie. The Elf is way cuter anyway.

xoxo gossip cat
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

On to some type of topic: what the fuck is with Cassie as the elf? It's creepy and weird. It was cuter when they made the actual elf do things, not randomly morph into Cassie. The Elf is way cuter anyway.

xoxo gossip cat[/quote]

Lol, completely agree! The chocolate chip burp with the Chucky doll laugh and smile was horrifying!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Theirmom wrote:

Theirmom, obviously this site really upsets you. Why log on if it causes you such distress that you feel the need to berate and curse at other posters? Whenever I have read your posts recently, you seem very angry and aggressive. Why put yourself through the stress? It's a gossip site. Relax. It's not that serious.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

charswatching wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Sometimes it's not as easy as eat less, move more. We only know what we see but we don't know his medical history. Calling another human being disgusting based on their looks is wrong. It just is.
If he had a medical condition we would DEF no about it COME ON

I may be fat, but at least I know the difference between know and no. It's hard to take you seriously, sorry.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Seriously this thread just gets ridiculous sometimes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

The "fat shaming" got a little out of hand today. Bryan's dancing was gross, but not because he's fat, because he thinks he's the shit. No one should be fat shaming to the extent is gets to sometimes but, this is not the place to start calling people assholes (personally quoting them at that) because of what they said about SOMEONE ELSE.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Oh come on. The person is willingly participating in the conversation and saying inflammatory things. Howis it wrong to call that out? Act like an asshole, you get called one.

Anyways, the elf on the shelf stuff is decently edited. It's just not clever. This is their chosen profession and where they could get really creative.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

maesemd wrote:I just start watching yesterday's vlog and had to stop and come here and say that was the creepiest, most stupid Elf montage yet! WTF?!
Where did they get that costume? A fetish website?
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

The tea is hot from this thread ️.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Can we all just get along now??
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I really cringe at the end of videos where Bryan is all, "Donate to our cause! Buy our shit!"

Speaking of which, they really don't push the merch much, do they? They used to. I noticed that Bryan wore a DB shirt recently.

Return to “Daily Bumps”