MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyHidingtheHollisters- Part 47

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: lovejwl
Part 46: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=8946

In the last part, people discussed B&M's finances and felt bad for Karma. Also, Bryan attended an episode of Dancing with the Stars completely underdressed and Ollie and Finn's hearts were discussed. Missy and her dad are getting LASIK.

Carry on.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyHidingtheHollisters- Part 47

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In response to a comment on the other thread....

I think it's ace to say that if B&M were saving 50% of their income, we'd hear then drop that info.

You know, like how Ellie always says "we live within our means" in a smug and boastful way after they've splurged on something
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sammibro »

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but Missy and Bryan weren't being selfless by paying for Jim's LASIK. Missy needs a LASIK buddy because she is incapable of doing anything alone. So she scheduled the procedure at a time that was convenient for her, which (I think) just happened to coincide with his birthday. Look at the track record: Suzanne's birthday cake had to be half chocolate or Princess Missy wouldn't be able to have any; Missy and Bryan are taking over Jim and Suzanne's backyard to make a play space for Ollie and Finn; "Ittle Dudlykins" (I mean Ollie) had to have a gift on his grandpa's birthday to go with his grandpa's car that will probably be mostly played with when Ollie is around. Yeah, these are all nice things that B&M have done for Jim and Suzanne, but they are all self-serving.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Lol I wouldn't mind if someone paid for me to get LASIK for self-serving purposes. And I'd let them know how thankful I was and expect them to never spend another cent on me for future birthdays. I thought the toys were just filler items to give on his actual birthday... If he had received a drone, I think people would be harping on them for spending too much.

Missy's Instagram post is sickening to me. I know a lot of girls are very open about "I love my daddy and I'm my daddy's little girl!" But it just induces vomit for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

Yeah there comes a time when that's not sweet or cute anymore it's just nauseating. And it makes it even worse when you think it's just for show... Which I do.

OT: I've always wanted LASIK but the idea of cutting into my eyeball is just too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

SelkieSpirit wrote:Yeah there comes a time when that's not sweet or cute anymore it's just nauseating. And it makes it even worse when you think it's just for show... Which I do.

OT: I've always wanted LASIK but the idea of cutting into my eyeball is just too much. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You want to wait and not do LASIK anyway. There's a bionic lens in testing right now that is far superior technology. My eye doc is encouraging all his patients to wait for it.

Missy won't mind spending the money twice, but most of us would!
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

I don't understand how she is getting it anyway, I was told I couldn't even have a consultation about lazer eye surgery untill my baby was 6 months old because of hormonal changes in your sight! Is LASIK different?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

charswatching wrote:I don't understand how she is getting it anyway, I was told I couldn't even have a consultation about lazer eye surgery untill my baby was 6 months old because of hormonal changes in your sight! Is LASIK different?

No, LASIK isn't different. Not with most docs anyway. Missy has always been the type to doctor shop until she gets the answer she wants. That's going to bite her in the ass one day when she finds herself with a complete hack for a doctor.

Missy manipulates and lies too, so it's possible the doctor doesn't even know she's nursing. Though it sounds like her prescription is still changing (needing new glasses), so he still sounds like a hack if he's willing to do surgery knowing that Image

Missy thinks she's invincible, so she doesn't care about health risks anyway. We've seen this enough in the past....poor diet, excessive ultrasound and Doppler use, ignoring Ollie's seizures, Finn's kidney issue, Finn&Ollie's heart issues, etc
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I never saw this mentioned but I gotta say....

Am I the only one that 100% doubts that the first time Missy ride the hoverboard was just the other day? BS!

It was supposed to be getting given to Cassie remember? I bet Princess claimed it as her own. She rolled down a hill pregnant and went in DL rides, but stayed off the board?

Nice try.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:I never saw this mentioned but I gotta say....

Am I the only one that 100% doubts that the first time Missy ride the hoverboard was just the other day? BS!

It was supposed to be getting given to Cassie remember? I bet Princess claimed it as her own. She rolled down a hill pregnant and went in DL rides, but stayed off the board?

Nice try.
I don't believe it either. I think she rode on it while she was pregnant too. The way she kept saying over and over that "watching" people do it must be the trick of learning how to ride it tipped me off. If she hadn't kept defending herself as to why she was already so good at riding it, I might have disagreed with you. She rode it, and shes horrible at playing things off.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Nice try.
100% she's ridden it before. Missy doesn't come off as an athletic/balanced person. No way she just got on it and fucking killed it. She's such a terrible liar.

xoxo gossip cat
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

j
cats-or-die wrote:

Nice try.
100% she's ridden it before. Missy doesn't come off as an athletic/balanced person. No way she just got on it and fucking killed it. She's such a terrible liar.

xoxo gossip cat
Cullen is big on getting other people to ride the board, and they always stumble or feel unsteady. Sorry, Missy. It wasn't baby's first time.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

What makes them think that 5 cavities is NOT BAD considering they haven't been to dentist in years?!?! Going to dentist does not prevent cavities I mean you should maintain good oral hygiene during those 6 months and especially since it's been longer..like oh okayy!! That's a LOT of cavities.. They must not floss or brush like they should lol nasty. Sorry I think that's a freaking excuse..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Amelia322 wrote:What makes them think that 5 cavities is NOT BAD considering they haven't been to dentist in years?!?! Going to dentist does not prevent cavities I mean you should maintain good oral hygiene during those 6 months and especially since it's been longer..like oh okayy!! That's a LOT of cavities.. They must not floss or brush like they should lol nasty. Sorry I think that's a freaking excuse..
They probably do t think it's bad because Ellie just had 9 filled. I guess they had less so they win?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who needs nitrous for a _cleaning_? I'm nervous at the dentist too, but I didn't even use it for an extraction! What a pair of weenies. Plus, is it ok if you're breastfeeding? Or did she have to do a pump and dump?

On a positive note, Ollie's speech is definitely improving.
Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Eew...Bryan hadn't been to the dentist in 10 years?!?! GROSS!!! I can't even imagine what his teeth were like

And did they REALLY need the nitrous oxide? My 5 year old doesn't even need it for a cleaning.

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

He hadn't been to the freaking dentist in 10 years?!? Wtf
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

How can you get so many cavities?! I would be embarrassed to tell anyone.

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

What? Why? Why didn't they film themselves going out to eat (with the Hollisters) again yesterday. Bryan posted an instagram pic of it, why not film it? It's been how many days in a row that they've gone out to eat with the Hollisters now?
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
charswatching wrote:I don't understand how she is getting it anyway, I was told I couldn't even have a consultation about lazer eye surgery untill my baby was 6 months old because of hormonal changes in your sight! Is LASIK different?

No, LASIK isn't different. Not with most docs anyway. Missy has always been the type to doctor shop until she gets the answer she wants. That's going to bite her in the ass one day when she finds herself with a complete hack for a doctor.

Missy manipulates and lies too, so it's possible the doctor doesn't even know she's nursing. Though it sounds like her prescription is still changing (needing new glasses), so he still sounds like a hack if he's willing to do surgery knowing that Image

Missy thinks she's invincible, so she doesn't care about health risks anyway. We've seen this enough in the past....poor diet, excessive ultrasound and Doppler use, ignoring Ollie's seizures, Finn's kidney issue, Finn&Ollie's heart issues, etc
If thats the case then she is a bigger idiot then I first thought, Jesus Christ dont mess with your eyes! All for the sake of having it done right now rather than wait... Suppose it would gets few clicks that vlog title thou... "LASIK DR BLINDS MISSY"

Return to “Daily Bumps”