DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Kinda OT... Where has the user FJ_LANNING been? I feel like she's been gone since the real live FJ Lanning was born. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

As someone who struggles with weight & high blood pressure problems it pisses me off so much that Bryan & Missy don't cook & watch Ollie's diet. I've never really had the money & the lifestyle to buy healthy foods and cook them at home & to see a family that is more than capable of cooking healthy meals and eating healthy pisses me off more than anything
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

meganshay wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
actuallydear wrote:what a vicious cycle. he probably photoshops his photos because he's insecure and constantly has people bringing up how 'fat' and 'puffy' he's gotten. it's always the same people bringing it up too.
would you like him more if he was skinny? nope.
nothing will make me like him. It's the fact that he eats out all the time which is harming him. It's very concerning. I also have personal reasoning behind WHY I'm concerned for his health, but will be nice enough to spare yall depressing personal stories.

Frankly, I'm jealous with what their habits could be. He has all the time in the world to work out and cook amazingly healthy and tasty meals but they don't. Hell, he could hire a cook and a personal trainer!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That's what I never understood. If he's concerned with his weight why not instead of putting all the money to eating out just invest in a cook that would make them home cooked meals that are healthier? He'd have the convenience of fast food but not all the junk with it. They have the time to make their own meals but since they like Faust food convince wouldn't it make more sense to just get a chef to make healthy foods? Maybe I'm crazy for thinking this.

-------------

Huh, I'm actually surprised the bumps haven't invested in a chef. If I had the money they apparently have that would be the first thing I'd get.
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

Hell they can afford those pricy blue apron meals all the time of they wanted too, and they take a snap to prepare.
But they are living ever 11 year old dream. To eat out for ever meal. That makes them seem more appealing to a younger audience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Just as I predicted - Bryan is now obsessed with Star Wars. Really Bryan? Did you really need the $150 BB8 toy? You have a crap ton of stuff at your house already, but nope! Need that too!

You should have spent $150 on puzzles, books and mommy/daddy + Ollie classes instead.
pohtahtoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pohtahtoh »

Why can't I find the live stream on their channel? It was posted here on page 37 but my sound does not work with the embedded videos. I'm trying to watch it on YouTube but can't seem to find it!

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

pohtahtoh wrote:Why can't I find the live stream on their channel? It was posted here on page 37 but my sound does not work with the embedded videos. I'm trying to watch it on YouTube but can't seem to find it!

I went to ytmd through my browser (not Tapatalk) and there's a link to click that will take you directly to YouTube.

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

pohtahtoh wrote:Why can't I find the live stream on their channel? It was posted here on page 37 but my sound does not work with the embedded videos. I'm trying to watch it on YouTube but can't seem to find it!

I found it by going to his Twitter page and clicking the link there. I don't think there's a link to it on YT.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Missy actually seemed present today. She interacted and seemed like she enjoyed Ollie, she made conversation, she seemed, dare I say, happy. I can stand this Missy. I didn't even call her Mithy.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

That robot thing is so stupid. I bet this will be the one and only time they play with it before it gets shoved in a corner somewhere.

Missy: "It's been really awesome having Kelsey and Corbin here because they've been helping a ton"... do they really expect their guests to take care of THEIR kids? apparently. These people are so lazy, and that is an understatement. They truly cannot do anything on their own without help. I'm surprised Missy can even get dressed and ready for the day without her mom holding her hand.
Also whatever song Bryan has playing at the end of the vlog is so awful.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

justarandomperson22 wrote:Hell they can afford those pricy blue apron meals all the time of they wanted too, and they take a snap to prepare.
But they are living ever 11 year old dream. To eat out for ever meal. That makes them seem more appealing to a younger audience.

And bottom line, they don't _want_ to. Missy hates vegetables, and Bryan knows better than to cross her. And Blue Apron meals (and even a personal chef) would actually use seasoning and spices. God forbid they introduce Ollie and Finn to new tastes. Nope they are only feeding Ollie things that Missy likes, and when Finn starts solids, they'll do the same with him.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kyliejimjam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kyliejimjam »

I can't believe they bought that bloody robot just a week after their Christmas extravaganza!

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

francis3125 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:I checked out that woman's Twitter and she seems like a YTer stalker. Yikes.

It get worse...

Sapphire, is that you? Didn't the admins confirm she was from Canada? Yikes!
kate514
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate514 »

lmmomSD wrote:
justarandomperson22 wrote:Hell they can afford those pricy blue apron meals all the time of they wanted too, and they take a snap to prepare.

And bottom line, they don't _want_ to. Missy hates vegetables, and Bryan knows better than to cross her. And Blue Apron meals (and even a personal chef) would actually use seasoning and spices. God forbid they introduce Ollie and Finn to new tastes. Nope they are only feeding Ollie things that Missy likes, and when Finn starts solids, they'll do the same with him.

It's just so sick. I think Missy needs to grow up, ugh I can't stand adult picky eaters. Okay, it's fine to be a LITTLE picky but to only eat cheese, gnocchi, steak, biscuits and gravy, and PEANUTBUTTERBALLS is really unhealthy. I wonder if she took vitamins for when she was pregnant....I'm just so surprised that she didn't get diabetes when she was pregnant with finn. I mentioned this the other day regarding their eating habits- my mom ate pasta for basically a whole yes when we were kids but she still managed to cook us well-balanced meals every night. there's just NO excuse for them not to cook good food for their kids. the other day when they gave ollie frozen pancakes and tangerines...you think he ate the tangerines? nope.

it's understandable if they both worked all day outside the home, and it's even understandable if one of them worked outside the home and sometimes they went out to eat, but they're BOTH home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, and somehow NEITHER of them can cook a well-balanced meal, even if it's just peas and carrots for ollie? >.>

idk, there's a common misconception that kids only like bland food. now is the time to give your kids mildly spicy things and other spices like basil, parsley, oregano, paprika, garlic, onion, ETC- it gets them accustomed to it, otherwise, you're basically setting them up to be picky eaters for life and they'll be doomed to smother cheese all over their vegetables in order for them to be tolerable (barf)
Last edited by kate514 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
modern_hawking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by modern_hawking »

I find it funny how obvious their videos are catered to a younger crowd. My one year old HATES TV but loves watching the Bumps. She spends the entire video laughing at Bryan. I save their videos for when I'm cooking and need her to stay out from under my feet lol
"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny."- Stephen Hawking

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

kate514 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

It's just so sick. I think Missy needs to grow up, ugh I can't stand adult picky eaters. Okay, it's fine to be a LITTLE picky but to only eat cheese, gnocchi, steak, biscuits and gravy, and PEANUTBUTTERBALLS is really unhealthy. I wonder if she took vitamins for when she was pregnant....I'm just so surprised that she didn't get diabetes when she was pregnant with finn. I mentioned this the other day regarding their eating habits- my mom ate pasta for basically a whole yes when we were kids but she still managed to cook us well-balanced meals every night. there's just NO excuse for them not to cook good food for their kids. the other day when they gave ollie frozen pancakes and tangerines...you think he ate the tangerines? nope.

it's understandable if they both worked all day outside the home, and it's even understandable if one of them worked outside the home and sometimes they went out to eat, but they're BOTH home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, and somehow NEITHER of them can cook a well-balanced meal, even if it's just peas and carrots for ollie? >.>

idk, there's a common misconception that kids only like bland food. now is the time to give your kids mildly spicy things and other spices like basil, parsley, oregano, paprika, garlic, onion, ETC- it gets them accustomed to it, otherwise, you're basically setting them up to be picky eaters for life and they'll be doomed to smother cheese all over their vegetables in order for them to be tolerable (barf)

Yeah my almost 2 year old will practically eat almost anything! He even eats sushi! They just give in and say oh okay he only likes chicken.. Whatever!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kate514 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Do you ever watch Samika vlogs? Their son is just 18 months old, and he eats pretty much what they eat. He loves chicken Caesar salad, and California roll sushi! I watch them, and just can't believe how the Lumps are setting Ollie up.
I really will shut up now. Sorry.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
stillastar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stillastar »

Monicapxi wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I cant wait to see missy greet Corbin tomorrow lol
Hahahah they probably won't show it this time after all the hate they got last time. Bryan knows better this time around! Image

What happened the last time?

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

PERSONAL SHIT

Sometimes picky eating is more than that. I gag if I eat a food I don't like. Because of that I "hide" nutrients in food I do like. (Protein powder, veggie powder, purreed meat and veggies in my pasta sauce, etc)

Missy is an idiot because she doesn't fight to be healthy, and instead she thinks its cute to be picky. But just because you know a toddler who eats everything doesnt mean everyone is able to.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

stillastar wrote:
Monicapxi wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I cant wait to see missy greet Corbin tomorrow lol
Hahahah they probably won't show it this time after all the hate they got last time. Bryan knows better this time around! Image

What happened the last time?

Pretty sure this is referring to when Missy and Bryan went to Oregon for Kelsey and Corbin's wedding and Missy greeted him by jumping on him and wrapped her legs around him. Awkward times for all. Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”