DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

maplecross
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Unread post by maplecross »

littlebaby wrote:LMAO at Missy and Corbin being in the same car. There's literally no other reason they would have done that hahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I laughed for a full 45 secs when I heard. Image Image Image She could have sat with Finn in the back while Kelsey rides in front with her OWN husband. I mean Cassie could have even kept Bryan company alone.

Would have loved to hear the excuse as to why they needed to split up in the way they did.
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

IM LAUGHING SO HARD. Bryan fricked up the car at panera bread so they had to take two cars to Disney on ice...

Missy went with Corbin in the Prius... and Bryan, Kelsey, Ollie, Cassie, and Finley went in Mimis car.... oh my god I cracked up.

Edit: oops this is old news... still!
Last edited by nmkstj on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fallonlynn10 »

maplecross wrote:
littlebaby wrote:LMAO at Missy and Corbin being in the same car. There's literally no other reason they would have done that hahahaha.

I laughed for a full 45 secs when I heard. Image Image Image She could have sat with Finn in the back while Kelsey rides in front with her OWN husband. I mean Cassie could have even kept Bryan company alone.

Would have loved to hear the excuse as to why they needed to split up in the way they did.
Right!!!! How weird was that?! I mean I get it that they would want the boys to drive but still.

Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:Omg thank god I've found this page! It's nice to know I'm not the only one thinking all this stuff! Finally I can talk among my own and not a bunch of brain-washed 11 year olds who consider Bryan & Missy "relationship goals". Lemme just rant for a bit and say that I've been watching since they had 20k, and boy have the changed! For the worse, might I add. Missy has become bitchier and more uptight. Bryan, more conceited and self-centered. It sucks because at one point I enjoyed watching them. The most they would do in the beginning was eat out every other day. In three years, however, they've managed to reach 1 million subs and gotten more money. So the vlogs then became them, not only eating out everyday, but showing off every stupid useless "toy" they wasted their money on. Seriously, do they realize how much they unknowingly show off? Or how bratty they're making their 2 year-old? It's not just him being in his "terrible two's". Oliver has turned into a spoiled little boy and that's affecting him greatly. If he doesn't want to do something, they don't make him do it. If he wants something, they get it for him to avoid crying or tantrums. It's the lifestyle they live which attracts subs to them, NOT their shitty personalities. And also, might I add how suspicious it was that Bryan said in yesterday's vlog "today is the day we're reaching 1 mill subscribers"? He is either an arrogant, narcissistic asshole or the views were bought because there is no way he/anyone could've know ON THAT SPECIFIC DAY they would get 1k more subs. & Missy in today's vlog talking about how nice it is having Corbin & Kelsey around because they've been a huge help. Um?! They're you're freaking guests, not your servants. You should be tending to them, not vice versa. Damn. This just reflected what a lazy Mother Missy truly is, no matter what anyone says.
Welcome!

I can't believe you've been subbed for that long and are just now joining us! The Cambodia trip nonsense, hiding Mimi all the time, horse ranch scandal, multiple nursery tours, Bryan's "music", all the daily relaxing and complaining.....

Would you say you were a minion? You probably hated a bunch of us! Did you slowly get annoyed, or was it all of a sudden you "saw it"? Storytime!

Thanks! & if I'm being honest, I gotta admit I would often defend them from people in the beginning LOL. Like people would say Bryan was annoying, etc & I would stand up for him and say he was "charismatic". What a joke! Haha. I think I noticed it last year more than anything (and slowly too might I add). But it became more obvious this year. It became irritating to me that all of a sudden they had way more money and were suddenly just spending it like crazy and showing off for the world to see. Ex: like when they got the Apple Watch and treated it like if it were any other $20 purchase they'd just made, when in reality it was hundreds! & Missy never wore hers, smh. I've definitely been developing this annoyance for a while & it wasn't until this Christmas that I finally saw that they'd definitely turned over different people! They very much think very highly of themselves, no humility at all. It sucks but I'm glad my eyes are opened. & thanks to everyone being so welcoming :)
Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

nmkstj wrote:IM LAUGHING SO HARD. Bryan fricked up the car at panera bread so they had to take two cars to Disney on ice...

Missy went with Corbin in the Prius... and Bryan, Kelsey, Ollie, Cassie, and Finley went in Mimis car.... oh my god I cracked up.
Finley wasn't in the car with Bryan, it was Ollie and Cassie in the back and Kelsey and Bryan in the front.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:But the thing is, they have never been encouraged or taught to stand up on their own. Mimi is going to pass away someday, and Missy won't be able to cope.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
How have they not? They have their own house and cars and income.

No one can cope when their mother dies, I promise you that. I was 21 years old and my
Mom still went to doctors appointments with me when I really wanted her to. It was the worst thing that has ever happened to me and missy will grieve and be depressed and she will have every right to be.

I just find this to be the stupidest thing everyone hates on them for.

Hate on them for neglecting Karma, for not discipline Ollie, for spending to much money or crap, but not for having a close family that some people would kill for.

Agree to disagree. If you don't see the toxicity in the way they relate, I won't convince you. And believe me, I miss my mom too. But I am also proud as hell of my son standing on his own two feet two states away. I would never discourage his choice. So, tomato, tomahto. Moving on.

beachlover0621
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachlover0621 »

Hi. I'm Bryan. I blew my tire when I hit a curb ... then had my "friend" fiddle with said tire while I vlog my face ....

why are these people friends with them?!

Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:But the thing is, they have never been encouraged or taught to stand up on their own. Mimi is going to pass away someday, and Missy won't be able to cope.

No one can cope when their mother dies, I promise you that. I was 21 years old and my
Mom still went to doctors appointments with me when I really wanted her to. It was the worst thing that has ever happened to me and missy will grieve and be depressed and she will have every right to be.

Hate on them for neglecting Karma, for not discipline Ollie, for spending to much money or crap, but not for having a close family that some people would kill for.

Agree to disagree. If you don't see the toxicity in the way they relate, I won't convince you. And believe me, I miss my mom too. But I am also proud as hell of my son standing on his own two feet two states away. I would never discourage his choice. So, tomato, tomahto. Moving on.

Your experiences and views on life do not dictate others experiences and views on life.

That's all I will say about that.

Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

beachlover0621 wrote:Hi. I'm Bryan. I blew my tire when I hit a curb ... then had my "friend" fiddle with said tire while I vlog my face ....

RIGHT?! Like why was Corbin changing the tire?!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:

I'm close with my family. I love a block away from my mom, and a different block away from my grandparents. I even worked with my mom until she recently retired. I get being close.

My mother does not interfere in my marriage. That's my husband and I. Small example. When my son was born my normally non-pushy mother once grabbed him from his dad and said "let me hold him". This irritated my husband and made him feel dismissed. I talked to my mom to make sure it didn't happen again. Missy wouldn't/doesn't. Bryan is clearly dismissed as we've seen so many times.

I also have a husband that works out of town a lot. Do I have my family's help everyday? No. I handle my shit. They would definitely help, but if it ever seemed like I was getting dependent, I know they would call me on it.

Missy isn't the only YT mom crippled by her parents help though. I will at least give her that but when you yourself realize it's problem enough to start hiding them in your videos or act like you repeatedly bump into them, then yeah it's gone a bit far.

Hey though, that's just my opinion.
Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Fallonlynn10 wrote:

I'm close with my family. I love a block away from my mom, and a different block away from my grandparents. I even worked with my mom until she recently retired. I get being close.

My mother does not interfere in my marriage. That's my husband and I. Small example. When my son was born my normally non-pushy mother once grabbed him from his dad and said "let me hold him". This irritated my husband and made him feel dismissed. I talked to my mom to make sure it didn't happen again. Missy wouldn't/doesn't. Bryan is clearly dismissed as we've seen so many times.

I also have a husband that works out of town a lot. Do I have my family's help everyday? No. I handle my shit. They would definitely help, but if it ever seemed like I was getting dependent, I know they would call me on it.

Missy isn't the only YT mom crippled by her parents help though. I will at least give her that but when you yourself realize it's problem enough to start hiding them in your videos or act like you repeatedly bump into them, then yeah it's gone a bit far.

Hey though, that's just my opinion.
Honestly though I've never seen Bryan seem even slightly irritated that Mimi helps so much. If anything he likes it because it means he doesn't have to help as much.

I get what you are saying, but just because you wouldn't ask for help doesn't mean someone else shouldn't. Do I think Missy has more help then any moms I know in real life, yes very much so. But hey that's her life. I just don't see how it's toxic. That just my opinion though.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Hi everyone! I thought I would finally make an account and chime in on these these two bums. I originally came to YTMD after finding a pretty inactive thread about Ellie and Jared a while back, and have been following their thread and a few other YTers for a pretty long time now. I never watched daily bumps until a few weeks after reading here a while back, so I never actually "liked" them or discovered them on my own. I think a lot of what I read here is so true/spot on and I find myself cracking a laugh to some of the posts I read here!
I just finished watching the vlog for today, and wanted to say that when Bryan and Missy said that they were going on a date, I immediately thought that Corbin and Kelsey were going to be watching the boys, since that seems like something B&M would have their guests do for them
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Today's vlog: "we brought auntie along for help." Um? You need help taking your children to see a show? Shouldn't that be a bonding experience? Hats off to all the single-mothers out there who manage to handle multiple (or even 1) kid all on their own and with very little help. B&M are two people and can't even handle 2 children on their own.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I guess Cassie doesn't work full time. My parents would have kicked my butt (not literally) if I didn't go to school and didn't work full time after high school. Her entire identity is now Oliver's aunt.

Future employers are going to ask her what exactly were you doing at age 18 if you weren't going to school or working full time? Acting as an elf on a shelf isn't going to cut it.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Hpgirl wrote:Today's vlog: "we brought auntie along for help." Um? You need help taking your children to see a show? Shouldn't that be a bonding experience? Hats off to all the single-mothers out there who manage to handle multiple (or even 1) kid all on their own and with very little help. B&M are two people and can't even handle 2 children on their own.

Yeah! Single mother's like Missy who have to deal with their husbands going away for a week with nothing but the support of their over-attached families.

(or did you mean real single mothers?)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I guess Cassie doesn't work full time. My parents would have kicked my butt (not literally) if I didn't go to school and didn't work full time after high school. Her entire identity is now Oliver's aunt.

Future employers are going to ask her what exactly were you doing at age 18 if you weren't going to school or working full time? Acting as an elf on a shelf isn't going to cut it.
Oh, but she'll get her own vlog, and talk her boyfriend into quitting college and moving into Mimi and Papa's garage... So no employer needed.
But no, that is normal.

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

Wow Corbin is the one changing the tire on BRYAN'S car?!? Don't tell he doesn't know how to change a freaking tire... Also missy getting her hair done again! Shocking... Must be nice to just go out and get your hair done when you don't feel like doing it yourself!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It looks like Missy filled in her eyebrows for her date. I thought she looked pretty. But I had to roll my eyes at her getting her hair done again. For Frozen on Ice?
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

Fallonlynn10 wrote:
beachlover0621 wrote:Hi. I'm Bryan. I blew my tire when I hit a curb ... then had my "friend" fiddle with said tire while I vlog my face ....

RIGHT?! Like why was Corbin changing the tire?!

Could you see bryan changing a tire ?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:Today's vlog: "we brought auntie along for help." Um? You need help taking your children to see a show? Shouldn't that be a bonding experience? Hats off to all the single-mothers out there who manage to handle multiple (or even 1) kid all on their own and with very little help. B&M are two people and can't even handle 2 children on their own.

Yeah! Single mother's like Missy who have to deal with their husbands going away for a week with nothing but the support of their over-attached families.

(or did you mean real single mothers?)
REAL single mothers of course! ;) Missy wouldn't make the cut. She claimed she was looking forward to handling Ollie all on her own while Bryan was gone in Cambodia yet there was a vlog of her hiding her own Mother at Target and around the house to fool us. Lol.

Return to “Daily Bumps”