DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Unread post by mommadee »

littlebaby wrote:Oh my god. That singing portion was SO bad it almost sounded like they were trying to be awful on purpose.
It was awful. Their voices do not mash well. The girl sounds like she's screaming when she sings.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Did anyone else see when they were in the gymnastics class and Missy and Ollie were together and they were throwing around those white balls and Ollie dropped his, ran to pick it up, and threw it at the kid next to him but missed just by a little bit? All Missy did was smile and laugh a little. She should have pulled Ollie aside and told him not to throw at the other kids. It was around the 10 minute mark.

Whoever said they thought the gym looked crappy, I agree! Maybe just me, but every gymnastics class for children I have seen is more structured, with fewer kids, and is more the type of class that was shown with Cody from Bonnie Hoellein video. Could be because of the difference in ages though!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

GREAT JOB MISSY wearing your stupid boots on the play mat area!! Hahaha we were always forced to take ours off at places like that.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This looks more like recreational since they are still little. More of a parent and child class and not one on one. I'm just glad they are finally getting him out of the house and not watching movies lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And Wtf!! Worked up an appetite buddy so let's feed you a slice of white bread!?!?! Omggggg these people are awful!!! I'm sure Bryan and missy ate dinner but they never showed it. Why doesn't Ollie get dinner?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

pllfan5 wrote:I think it's time for part 51
If no one gets to it by the time my kiddo gets to bed tonight, I'll have it taken care of. :)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Amelia322 wrote:GREAT JOB MISSY wearing your stupid boots on the play mat area!! Hahaha we were always forced to take ours off at places like that.
When I saw her boots I was like ImageImageImageImageImage. As an ex competitive gymnast that is the rudest things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I think it's so disturbing how they were filming peoples children without permission. Most people don't even know what vlogging is so I'm sure parents probably thought they were just filming some home-video for memory purposes.

I noticed in the comments people are mentioning Oliver's speech delay.

Its a miracle they ordered salads when they went out to eat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

AutumnLane wrote:I think it's so disturbing how they were filming peoples children without permission. Most people don't even know what vlogging is so I'm sure parents probably thought they were just filming some home-video for memory purposes.

I noticed in the comments people are mentioning Oliver's speech delay.

I wonder how quickly those comments will get deleted. I wish they would do something about it.
My daughter did speech therapy at his age and greatly benefitted from it.

MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

Sorta off topic, but if Missy is trying for a baby again what are the chances it's going to be a boy. Considering her last 4(I think?) were boys would it be possible that Bryan only has Y chromosomes? That would make it so they can only have boys.
Jamiecrickets
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jamiecrickets »

Wtf at them wearing their outside shoes on the tumble mats. As a fellow parent if I had witnessed that I for sure would of been annoyed.

Usually toddler classes at patented and unstructured, but Ive never seen so many kids in one class. Or at least here its far less. I wonder if it was a drop in class or a trial class to see if Oliver liked it?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

MKitty wrote:Sorta off topic, but if Missy is trying for a baby again what are the chances it's going to be a boy. Considering her last 4(I think?) were boys would it be possible that Bryan only has Y chromosomes? That would make it so they can only have boys.
Why do so many people here think they are trying?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I couldn't get over Missy's patterned leggings and boots that are so scuffed in yesterday's vlog. I don't get why she buys the cheapest stuff, she needs to get a decent pair of quality leather boots!

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Are we really supposed to believe Mimi missed Ollie's first gymnastics class?

:roll:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

That gymnastics class was a joke. There were like 5 instructors, no parents, and total chaos! I take my LO to a gym class (she's Ollie's age) and it's a structured, small, mommy and me type class. That shit Oliver was in was awful.

xoxo gossip cat
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
aprilfromengland wrote:I'm confused as to why they are buying more winter stuff... They literally did this a few weeks ago when they went to the cabin with missys cult cough family. They love to waste money. Dumb asses.
I think Missy returns the stuff she buys after she uses it and doesn't feel a bit guilty about it.

About the birth story.... Missy has been a little too quiet about it. She hasn't even complained much about it baking the MWs fault, or said anything about the doula at all. So not like her! What if she's filed a complaint or legal action and CAN'T do a birth video because it could be used against her? I don't buy she is too traumatized. She got her start on YT talking about HER STILLBIRTH. If not having a perfectly planned birth ranks higher than that emotionally, then she needs to talk to someone other than Mimi.
She left the tags on her coat when they were at the cabin before.
I honestly think she's mostly being lazy not doing her birth story. I really don't care. I saw the birth vlog. She talked about her feelings then.I don't need to see her talking about her "literally excruciating" contractions and how traumatic it was. No disrespect meant to women who really had traumatic births. I know sometimes nasty things go down and you feel like all your choices are taken away. I'm not talking about that. But this current attitude that some people have of getting so attached to a birth plan that you can't move past and be happy that in the end you had a healthy baby is just a bit much in my book. I know she was upset. But they got Finn out without complications, she even had time to put on makeup! So it wasn't her fantasy Vbac. She really knows what it's like to come home empty handed. Even though Finn had to fog for testing, he was in her arms within a few hours. Instead of focusing on what didn't happen, be happy for the good that did.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. If she did her birth story and _didn't_ monetize it, so that her intent was really to help women who were struggling and not make money, I would believe in her "I want to help others" line.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

MKitty wrote:Sorta off topic, but if Missy is trying for a baby again what are the chances it's going to be a boy. Considering her last 4(I think?) were boys would it be possible that Bryan only has Y chromosomes? That would make it so they can only have boys.
Not really, and this is gonna be so hard for me to explain because english is not my first language but ill try my best. But yeah there is always 50% chance of having a boy or a girl but overall there is only X% chance someone would get the same result 5 times in a row. A good exemple is that if you had a bag with a (theorical) endless and equal number of pink and blue tokens there would always be a chance that you would only pick the blue tokens or 3 blue 1 pink even though the number inside is equal.
Sprout25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sprout25 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016011 ... da1a41.jpg[/img]

Yeah. Totally see the resemblance Image

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper