DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Jessi31
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAnonymousDonations/OneMillionSubs - Part 50

Post by Jessi31 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 am

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think Missy could have kidney stones. I have heard it can happen more to pregnant women due to hormones. So maybe they were forming when she has pregnant. Diet can also play a part and we all know they eat nothing but crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by StellaBlue42 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 am

S_tine05 wrote:Maybe Missy is already pregnant again, the whole urgent care and running blood tests you never know she may be looking for attention but you never know lol
I thought the exact same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a " pregnancy surprise video soon"

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by actuallydear » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:07 am

S_tine05 wrote:Maybe Missy is already pregnant again, the whole urgent care and running blood tests you never know she may be looking for attention but you never know lol
this board will break, if she is. you know how her and ellie are silently one-upping each other? well, having another baby is a pawn in their game. ellie got pregnant when jackson was 9 months old. imagine if missy got pregnant when finn was 2 months old... ding, ding, ding. missy just won this round of the One Up game.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gwsb » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:23 am

My kids are close in age to Ollie and Finn. My son in 2-3 weeks younger than Finn. The idea of getting pregnant again so soon makes me feel panic. Haha. I hope they wait and have another for a good reason. Hint B&M a good reason isn't YouTube.
S_tine05
Talker
Talker

Post by S_tine05 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:40 am

My doctor told me she has had many woman come in for their 6 week post birth app that are pregnant again... crazy
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:26 am

S_tine05 wrote:My doctor told me she has had many woman come in for their 6 week post birth app that are pregnant again... crazy
That's really nuts because you're not even supposed to have sex before then. But I guess some people get carried away. I felt pretty unsexy those first six weeks, but that's just me.
If she's pregnant then she'll hog all the attention at the cabin with morning sickness. She'll have them all waiting on her.
Pregnant or not, how are they going to cope when Cassie goes to Cambodia? Is Mimi going to move in?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Post by parryhotter » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:30 am

Maybe I'm crazy (likely! Lol), but when I saw this pic of Liv and Ollie, I couldn't help but think that Liv looks so much like Missy! Am I really that crazy/delusional?! I know that'd make Missy thuper happy to know that someone thinks that Liv looks like her! Hah.. I dunno.. She just looks like what I think Missy looked like at that age. *shrug*

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016011 ... 9714f9.jpg[/img]

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hey girl hey007 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:41 am

Long time lurker here. Totally off topic but I can't help myself. Anytime I see Bryan and his awful joggers I can't help but think of Regina George and Mean Girls. "Sweatpants are all that fits me right now!" Also, off topic; I was watching old vlogs from when Oliver was a few months old. They were still living with Missy's family, they looked so happy. It's crazy what money and "fame" can do to a person.
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Post by MKitty » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am

If they have so much money Bryan should just go out and have a suit or tux tailored for him. It's expensive, but hey, I guess if they're willing to blow $900 on a dress for Missy they can spend that much again for Bryan. Either way, a suit would look wayyy better than a pair of sweatpants. He could still wear his stupid necklace if he wanted. smh
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Post by loopdeloop » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:19 am

MKitty wrote:If they have so much money Bryan should just go out and have a suit or tux tailored for him. It's expensive, but hey, I guess if they're willing to blow $900 on a dress for Missy they can spend that much again for Bryan. Either way, a suit would look wayyy better than a pair of sweatpants. He could still wear his stupid necklace if he wanted. smh
Even a nicely tailored suit jacket to go with new dark wash jeans would be great.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:21 am

I think a plain tshirt is okay for the performance, he sweats a lot.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:26 am

Especially because Missy spent a lot more than $900! That was just the shoes! And she probably had to buy new makeup, and we know she'll get her hair and nails done. What is Bryan's aversion for suits? It's like Shay and the Trixin party. Colette wore a pretty skirt and top, and Shay wore a Trixin button up shirt and camo pants that totally didn't go with his shirt. Why doesn't Bryan drop a little on a stylist if this event is so important to him? It's obvious he has no taste and no class, but plenty of money.
Welcome hey girl! It's so sad how the more money they have the more miserable they seem to be! It's like all the shopping and buying gadgets is trying to fill some hole. A lot of people have said how they wish they had a close family like the Hollisters. But Bryan and Missy seem so unhappy and like they take so much for granted. Ollie and Finn are going to grow up in a very unhappy home, being taught that the way to _try_ and make yourself happy is to buy more stuff. No simple pleasures. No joy out of just hanging out being together.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Bravebird
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Bravebird » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 am

I haven't been on here forever but I was wondering if you guys have figured out why she hasn't made Finley's birth story in her channel? She made a video saying how it was so dramatic and she didn't know if she was ready to talk about it. Call me crazy but it didn't seem as dramatic as she made it sound.

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Post by loopdeloop » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:50 am

Bravebird wrote:I haven't been on here forever but I was wondering if you guys have figured out why she hasn't made Finley's birth story in her channel? She made a video saying how it was so dramatic and she didn't know if she was ready to talk about it. Call me crazy but it didn't seem as dramatic as she made it sound.

There are pretty much two theories:
1. She said in her video that she wanted to process it with her family. Some people have said she wants Mimi to do her thinking for her.
2. Her birth experience may have been traumatic for her, and she doesn't really want to share it right now. Maybe ever.

Personally, I think the latter theory is correct.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PolkaDotPenguin » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:52 am

I don't think she is pregnant. The way she talks about how hard of a baby Finn is, you would think she would be smart about that. Im betting she is on birth control.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Post by tml43 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:15 am

Bryan, do you actually think those shoes you got Ollie (and you said yourself) are nice?

They're absolutely hideous!

If Missy hates doing her hair so much, and always puts it up - why have long hair?
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Post by loopdeloop » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:16 am

I'm sure the other parents in the gym class are thrilled that their kids are on YT now.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Post by tml43 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:24 am

That "gymnastics" place they took ollie doesn't really look like one to me. I thought it looked kid of crappy, to be honest.

and ICK why are you feeding your child white bread. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pllfan5 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:29 am

It drives me crazy when youtubers (i.e. Jess) film other people's children. I would be so upset if my child was posted on the internet without my permission.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittypurry » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:36 am

I've heard her say Finn is an easy baby, it seems just recently he's been clingy and cluster-feeding. That's normal for babies when they are going through a growth spurt

Anyone else catch that Ollie was in Finn's crib?

Their harmonies sounded really bad. Maybe it's poorly written music or maybe they weren't singing the notes correctly, but it was very discordant. At the beginning Bryan didn't start with the right note, he sort of slid up to match Mattie. This is your music, buddy, you should know it by now

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlebaby » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:53 am

Oh my god. That singing portion was SO bad it almost sounded like they were trying to be awful on purpose.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Post by aprilfromengland » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:53 am

I'm confused as to why they are buying more winter stuff... They literally did this a few weeks ago when they went to the cabin with missys cult cough family. They love to waste money. Dumb asses.
rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:01 am

I've been thinking the same thing

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:02 am

aprilfromengland wrote:I'm confused as to why they are buying more winter stuff... They literally did this a few weeks ago when they went to the cabin with missys cult cough family. They love to waste money. Dumb asses.
I think Missy returns the stuff she buys after she uses it and doesn't feel a bit guilty about it.

About the birth story.... Missy has been a little too quiet about it. She hasn't even complained much about it baking the MWs fault, or said anything about the doula at all. So not like her! What if she's filed a complaint or legal action and CAN'T do a birth video because it could be used against her? I don't buy she is too traumatized. She got her start on YT talking about HER STILLBIRTH. If not having a perfectly planned birth ranks higher than that emotionally, then she needs to talk to someone other than Mimi.
Hpgirl

Post by Hpgirl » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

When Oliver said "no. It's mine!" I was like "AHA! his true colors are coming out". They rarely ever vlog the bad sides of Oliver so I was surprised we haven't heard him say things like that until now. I can't wait until he gets together with Jackson & MG and doesn't want to share and hits them. It's gonna reflect soooo bad on B&M. & Missy strikes me as a person with no sense. All I ever see her do is hold Finn 24/7. She's making him clingier and clingier, she should teach him to cry it out a bit. Then she said the gymnastics class was gonna teach him to listen to instructions....um? He should already be listening to instructions. His parents should've taught him that. But of course they have zero parenting skills so they'll expect the gymnastics teachers to do all the work. I was surprised Ollie actually cooperated during the class, he seems like the type of kid who if he doesn't want to do something, won't do it. But then again he's been deprived of being around other kids (that aren't his family) so it's probably refreshing to him to be around so many children.

& I'm pretty sure Missy isn't pregnant. She might be desperate to have a baby girl but you really think she'll have sex with Bryan so soon?! No. You could tell she feels nothing for him. I actually think the whole Finn pregnancy thing was hard for her so she's giving her body a rest. She might be an idiot, but she's not THAT insane. Sorry for the long essay lol.

Return to “Daily Bumps”