Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Running commentary of today's vlog...

So did we have a "simple breakfast" bc it was Missy's day to cook?

Tubing is so much fun. we have taken our kids several times and its always a blast.

Along with the glove issue, why do Missy and Bryan have nice snow parkas but Ollie is in a fleece hoodie?? ..... Ok wait... later Missy is just in a long sleeve shirt so maybe its not as cold as we think? Either way, Finn needs a damn hat on his head while they are outside.

Oh Missy has on the coat we all thought she returned lol

"what's wrong Ollie???" Oh maybe just the fact that you totally ignored him when he came up to you and showed you the movie?? *eyeroll* #parentgoals

Missy looks like shes wearing every wedding set shes got on that one finger.. Why does she feel the need to show off so much?

Boring vlog.. lol
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

screencapper wrote:Image
Picture Bryan posted
VS
what's in the Ep release party vlogs
ImageImage
Am I the only one that don't think Missy's golden shoes match this dress??? Idk I would've went with a nude color or even black

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

Do I even want to watch the montage?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Hpgirl wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:We obviously don't know if maybe Ellie did offer for all the kids to go outside and drink chocolate but the parents said no she's too young for that or maybe MG didn't want to join, we are just discussing what we see and feel about the situation and a lot of us think that maybe they are leaving her out on purpose we don't really know..but we are only judging by the way Ellie is and if she offered or not.. I'm guess maybe she did offer but then again she can be mean underneath and left her out..

You can tell Macy is younger and more clingy to her parents which is not a bad thing, she just seems cautious.shes still little I think it's okay, this is a good opportunity to get to her open up more and venture out..anyway... We all know the bottom line is Ellie and missy are jealous because Cullen and Katie had a girl and they had pure boys lmaooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, Ellie possibly could be that evil. I don't see it. She's normally kind to children. Even if the child sees through her fakeness of it at times (Olivia!).

What I'm saying is we do see MG as more clingy, being younger or just personality. We have seen them try to "ship" them all. Force hugs and kisses and MG is almost always not down for it. And we all think it's shitty of them and we're pretty much all "leave MG alone!" And now since we don't see MG involved, it's "they seem to be leaving her out"... I think her personality shows that's it's more likely that she doesn't want to leave mama's side.

When we say that they should involve MG more, we don't mean having the parents "shipping" them together. That's the sad part. That's the only way we see that they involve MG, to make one of the boys kiss her or hug her. They're already treating her like a play thing. From what we've seen, they don't bother to round up all the kids and all play together. The mom's could easily all sit in a circle and bring out a bunch of toys to play with the kids together. It's either they're making MG kiss all the boys or vice versa, or they're just not including her playing with the rest of the boys.
I'm still in college -so I apologize in advance if I'm not 100% right with this- but we were taught that when children are this young that's it's damaging to do the "boyfriend/girlfriend" thing as well as kissing. It was something along the lines of it over sexualizes them. There was definitely more on it but that class was a few semesters ago Image

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

ladyju28 wrote:
screencapper wrote:Image
Picture Bryan posted
VS
what's in the Ep release party vlogs
ImageImage
Am I the only one that don't think Missy's golden shoes match this dress??? Idk I would've went with a nude color or even black

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Her fingers, holy crap. If you zoom in you can see where they've been stretched.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Daily Bumps”