Daily Like a Liar part 52

mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Like a Liar part 52

Unread post by mommadee »

I can't see Bryan on the top 100 album's anymore, he hasn't dropped off the chart already has he?? If he has, that was a speedy decline. :lol:
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Okay my 2 cents on the whole Ollie being a brat, I wouldn't say he is one (yet) but B & M are definitely molding him into one and that's just sad. I think the parents are the biggest problem in this situation, he will never learn unless his parents teach him and unfortunately Mithy thinks so highly of herself that she expects people to make a chocolate cake on their birthday because princess won't touch any other flavor and Bryan... need I say more lol. Ollie has poor examples to follow :(
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

At two, Ollie is a pure product of his parents. Unless he was Autistic or on the Spectrum (which I do not think he is at all), he is purely the result of their ridiculous neglect and spoiling. The extremes are scary.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

I'm a little late to the party, but holy crap! Bryan is so incredibly full of himself, and the worst thing is is that I think it's not just a facade. Like he's not just bragging to cover up some insecurities. He actually thinks he has accomplished something amazing, that he sounds good and looks even better, that people over the age of 11 envy him and his life.
But hey, who knows, maybe if I couldn't even get a "I love you" out of my SO, maybe I go crazy like that too.

Also, I don't know if this was already mentioned, but it bothered me so much how Ollie was barefoot outside in EJ's vlog. The vlog from yesterday (I think, I'm back in Europe and a trying to think in pacific time) at the 3:35 mark:
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

liveyourlife22 wrote:
tomato_hat wrote:
EverleighAdkins wrote:
Wow! I just started watching the new vlog. I don't know about Bryan, but I couldn't handle being shut down like that constantly. Makes me feel kinda bad for him (even though he drives me insane).
How depressing would a montage of all the rejected "I love you"s be?!? I mean, there are more than enough to work with....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want this so bad now
Just Bryan? Or would it also include when Bev thanked her for the car and said she loved her and missy turned away doing her weird ear tugging thing and said "yeah, no problem"
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

Can't believe how much this dude thinks he can sing. Listening to his and Mattie's acoustic 'Hope Rising' on a previous vlog is so try hard and just screaming. That is not harmonising. That is someone killing a cat. Sorry.

screencapper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by screencapper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016012 ... 73d6fb.jpg[/img]

What Bryan posted VS what's on Kelsey & Corbin's vlog
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I've never seen anyone more Shrek-like than Bryan.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Honestly I don't think he is photoshopping. Sucking in and good posture are everything. It is common for a heavy person to look chubbier in a picture they weren't expecting. Even myself, I'm thin but when I am actively taking a picture I stand up straight and tighten my muscles a bit.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But his face looks thinner too. His head is nowhere near as round in the pictures he posts.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Lol his precious EP didn't even last a week on the charts. Face it Bryan, your music is bad.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

so how much money has he made from this EP?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

if the Bums didn't have this much money, i wonder if they would still be spoiling Oliver with a new toy everyday.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

honeybear wrote:Their vacation looks so boring to me and I feel like the only one unimpressed with the cabin. It's huge and I love the exterior of it, but the inside (minus the kitchen and probably the bathrooms) looks so dated to me with the furniture and patterns on the bedspreads. I'm just not a fan. I don't think the view from the cabin is very nice either but I guess that's personal preference. Not a location I'd ever choose for myself.
Just seems boring so far. All they did today was go sledding on hard ice-snow and then play games inside? Meh.

Also, Missy seems like the most boring person ever after watching all the other vlogs. She's so awkward and standoffish. Most of the time I see her standing in a corner by herself. Her voice is also so whiny sounding, I never realized.
While I agree with most of what you've said regarding the cabin and vacation activities, it's Ellie that strikes me as the most boring and miserable person in Big Bear. Additionally, I feel like she takes up too much space and really needs to go stand in the corner and shut her mouth.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

violet-kelsey black wrote:if the Bums didn't have this much money, i wonder if they would still be spoiling Oliver with a new toy everyday.

I think so. I don't even know if it's a money thing as much as they use it to get him to shut up in the stores.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ollie shows bratty behavior bc he is not taught otherwise. All kids are brats from time to time, but you have to actually PARENT to change the behavior. Missy is the worlds biggest brat and shes teaching her kid to be just like her.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I only just got around to watching yesterdays vlogs but omg how much did Bryan look like hagrid with that beard on?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aral12 wrote:I only just got around to watching yesterdays vlogs but omg how much did Bryan look like hagrid with that beard on? Image

SO MUCH!!! SO SO MUCH!!! I laughed when i saw it bc thats the first thing that came to my mind!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did they just take the audio of the little talk they had yesterday and put it as the voice over for 3 year montage? Lazy asses....
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

aral12 wrote:I only just got around to watching yesterdays vlogs but omg how much did Bryan look like hagrid with that beard on? Image

Speaking of HP, I recently realised that Moaning Myrtle reminds me of Missy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”