Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Yeah my title suggestion. :D
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:^ damn, just let it go already. stop with the quote tree.
Do you want your chill back because I found it?
what was the need to post this as well in the new thread?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Someone's testing out her sassy pants. Haha.

On a superficial note... Whose nose does Oliver have? Is it Suzanne's???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Someone's testing out her sassy pants. Haha.

On a superficial note... Whose nose does Oliver have? Is it Suzanne's???

it was a genuine question, relax. not every comment someone makes is meant to be rude. "sassy", nope. just genuinely curious.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
Do you want your chill back because I found it?
what was the need to post this as well in the new thread?
What was the need for you to respond in that way in the first place? If you don't want people to respond, don't post.
sorry, but in WHAT way? I've responded to many things so you'll have to be more specific as to what you're talking about.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Mix between Suzanne's and Bryan's
Lips top Missy bottom Bryan. I don't know who pointed it out but for real! I had never noticed lol poor kid!

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote: sorry, but in WHAT way? I've responded to many things so you'll have to be more specific as to what you're talking about.
See quoted post above.

You've been picking fights since day one and today is not the day. Calm down or leave please.
Please spare us the, "I'm asking a genuine question" lie.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

marjg wrote:Mix between Suzanne's and Bryan's
Lips top Missy bottom Bryan. I don't know who pointed it out but for real! I had never noticed lol poor kid!

I'd never noticed either! That poor, poor kid. Bryan's huge bottom lip is what nightmares are made of.

xoxo gossip cat
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote: sorry, but in WHAT way? I've responded to many things so you'll have to be more specific as to what you're talking about.
See quoted post above.

You've been picking fights since day one and today is not the day. Calm down or leave please.
"picking fights since day 1". lol, feel free to go through posts I've made and point out which fights I've "picked". defended people a couple times when I felt they were being wrongly attacked or the fight just kept going on and on, possibly. I am "calm" ;) thanks for worrying.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

marjg wrote:Mix between Suzanne's and Bryan's

I never noticed the severe contrast in top and bottom lip either. Well, I'll say this... As I've said for Missy and Bryan, too... Oliver has a pretty eye color.

Last edited by PostyMcPosterston on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Alyshaxx wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
See quoted post above.

and you'd know I'm not asking a genuine question, HOW? I was actually curious why they responded twice, once in the old thread and then in the new thread as well. I wasn't trying to ask it in a rude way, just wanted to know the purpose behind it.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:
and you'd know I'm not asking a genuine question, HOW? I was actually curious why they responded twice, once in the old thread and then in the new thread as well. I wasn't trying to ask it in a rude way, just wanted to know the purpose behind it.
Because the thread locked.
okay, thank you. that's what I wanted to know. I only get here to post or read, I don't know the ins and outs of "topics locking" and such.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Going a bit off topic here but, can i jsut say. The first time I saw Ollie (DBEJCK summer vacation) I thought he was SERIOUSLY a gorgeous child. Like so cute. However, he totally has Bryan's face and it works for toddlers but damn does it not work for adults. Plus, I feel like i associate ollie's face with Bryan's personalty so poor kid is loosing all his cuteness to me.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote: okay, thank you. that's what I wanted to know. I only get here to post or read, I don't know the ins and outs of "topics locking" and such.
I'm being nice and unoffically warning you... Please take a step back.

That goes for all of you who responded similarly in this thread and other threads.
take a step back from what? am I doing something wrong here for saying I don't know the ins and outs of "topics locking" or what? please enlighten me. and no, I'm not being sarcastic or rude as I'm assuming you (and a couple other people) think I'm being.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hpgirl wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
Hpgirl wrote: okay, thank you. that's what I wanted to know. I only get here to post or read, I don't know the ins and outs of "topics locking" and such.

That goes for all of you who responded similarly in this thread and other threads.
take a step back from what? am I doing something wrong here for saying I don't know the ins and outs of "topics locking" or what? please enlighten me. and no, I'm not being sarcastic or rude as I'm assuming you (and a couple other people) think I'm being.
For someone who could pick out someone's true meaning in their "offensive" (I wasn't offended) post, you sure have lost quite a bit of common sense in your last few posts.

She's talking about the excessive combativeness. From you. From me. From anyone else.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Did anyone watch Jeffs vlog today? I thought Missy spent the day with Natalia? Odd enough, Missy was really never in the vlog during the first time only her sister(I think it was her sis).

Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:
Hpgirl wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:

For someone who could pick out someone's true meaning in their "offensive" (I wasn't offended) post, you sure have lost quite a bit of common sense in your last few posts.

She's talking about the excessive combativeness. From you. From me. From anyone else.

1. it seemed pointless to me to keep going at a topic where the person was obviously not trying to be malicious. I'm sorry for sticking up for them/trying to clear up the situation for them.
2. got it, thanks for clearing that up.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”