liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by liz749 »

kittypurry wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Hmm someone is wanting some sponsors?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... f7a802.jpg[/img]

Also Finn is like someone come save me!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 4db546.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought his key necklace wasn't The Giving Keys? Unless he bought one separately, and that one's not from his Lion order from Kenna's keys

I noticed a key he was wearing recently had the notches cut out but it seemed like none of the ones he was putting into the gift bags at the release party had been cut. That'd be shitty if he sent everyone a bunch of blank keys (that cost them like 20 bucks) and got himself a nicer looking cut one.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:I don't know who the fuck you guys think you are calling me a '' bitch '' but I'll show you a fucking bitch. For all everyone else knows, most of you are cunts. With the exception of a some users.
Some of you have the audacity to talk about BRYAN'S weight?! Lol, a lot of you have admitted to being obese fucks yourselves so what the fuck are you eating? What the fuck are you doing? Right, you're sitting on your fat asses talking about Bryan and Missy. Talking about Missy's skin even though a lot of y'all probably aren't fucking beautiful fucks yourselves either. You make fun of CHILDREN. And I'm the bitch? Lol, maybe I'm emotionally unstable but I'm not a bitch. You're the bitches. Seriously, do I even have to point out the bitchiness of some of you? The fucking sass and the the '' who the fuck even are you? I've never seen your username before... '' and that attitude towards newbies was here LONG BEFORE I came into this fucked up joint. You're snotty bitches who YES, DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE. Even if you are working. What kind of fucking life is sitting on YTMD? Yeah, that sounds like a FUN FUCKING THING to say when you're describing yourself. '' Oh, I... work (some of you), I sometimes work out (some of you) and I spend a lot of my time on this site solely for gossip that talks shit about YouTuber's. '' Yeah, you're all going to sound real fucking interesting.

Yet, you bitches talk about Missy and Bryan not doing anything. LOL. Hypocritical AS FUCK.

Actuallydear, fat bitch, you don't have a place to insult anyone. What the fuck makes you so superior? You called me a bitch, I'll call you one right fucking back. Take what you dish away.

None of you don't know whether I HAVE actually had a horrible past and that's why I'm so fucked up today. You don't know whether I save my fucked upness for the internet and that's how I vent my shit. You don't know whether I'm completely normal on the outside but I have a hobby of being an internet troll.
You can speculate. In fact, that's most of what any of you do is speculate anyways so SPECULATE AWAY about a random person who likely lives a thousand miles away from you. I'm sure your parents are so fucking proud that they raised gossip obsessed little bitches who think they're SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN everyone else. Especially YouTuber's even though you're mostly just fucking jealous. Well, too fucking bad. At least these guys have FUCKING HOBBIES. Bryan likes singing, Missy likes doing her hair, doing make up, Ellie likes fucking cleaning and bitching, Jared likes playing video games, editing, vlogging, etc. At least these people do things more productive than what any of us choose to do. (And yes I'm talking about myself too).

There, that's me being a fucking bitch. Since half of you called me one, I gave you one.

And good job making the Daily Bumps thread all about me, even though there's a fucking thread DESIGNED FOR ME. Sapphire's 18 personalities? Remember that one? No? There's DIFFERENT TOPICS FOR A REASON. The Daily Bumps section is for the DAILY BUMPS not me. There's literally a fucking boxing ring thread made for me but god forbid you all discuss me where it actually belongs. Yikes.

You all have quite a nerve speculating on what my issues are. None of you have any fucking idea what I have gone through or what I go through on a daily basis. None of you have ANY RIGHT to judge someone else. Seriously. Take a fucking good look at yourselves.
For all any of you know, I'm a child, a teenager, an adult or a fucking grown old bitch. Yes, some kids know how to spell. Some kids are tech savvy. But none of you will actually know.

saltliferocks, you're the bitch. Go shove a fucking cucumber in your mouth.
Lmmsmom or WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR USERNAME IS, you have a teenage daughter? What a fucking beautiful example you are setting. '' Hey, look at me! I'm your mom and I sit on my ass watching YouTuber's younger than myself and bitch about everything they do! '' Wow. What a great mommy you are. :D Raising your daughter to become a bully and a bitch just like yourself. Because we need more bitches in the population.

Okay, I think I'm done. I got my point across. You're fucking awful. Some of you are actually sweet and decent. But that doesn't make up for the site's major assholeness.

For the record, I won't be coming back. I had my last rant. Because I have a life outside of here that may be really nice or really fucking horrible. You don't know what people go through. You don't know why people act the way they do.

Now why don't you actually be SMART and keep me the fuck out of the Daily Bumps section and if you're so DESPERATE to keep talking about me, use the THREAD THAT WAS BASED FOR ME.

And ps, a mod can just ban me now. I had what I last wanted to say. Have fun with newbies from now on. You were all fucking '' YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US '' with the newbies anyway so it's not like it'll be much different.
RANT aka I'm better than you, my thread is dead, light it up. See you in a few months, craycray

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SapphireIn2016 wrote:
snailmadge wrote:This is too good, you guuuuuise. We must have been good little gossipers to earn such a treat.

Who wants popcorn?
'' Guuuuise? '' Really? You're trying to be funny. I know I'm pathetic but you're right up there.
No, she isn't pathetic for a word. You're pathetic for coming back here and calling us lazy along with other things...you're nuts. Go eat Bryan's since you like hopping on them so much

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Hmm someone is wanting some sponsors?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... f7a802.jpg[/img]

Also Finn is like someone come save me!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 4db546.jpg[/img]

Do they think they're that big or are they going broke?

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:OH GOOD

Fake children, fake husband, fake anorexia, fake facebook messages, fake accounts... I bet Sapphire isn't even your real name.

I know you go to sleep at night dreaming of licking Bryan's sweaty man tits, I assume that hasn't changed, but you've definitely changed your MO with less Missy hate. You might have gotten away with it without the long ass rants and weird new minion account.
I laughed out loud at "sweaty man tits"
RootBeerFloatie wrote:OH GOOD

Fake children, fake husband, fake anorexia, fake facebook messages, fake accounts... I bet Sapphire isn't even your real name.

I know you go to sleep at night dreaming of licking Bryan's sweaty man tits, I assume that hasn't changed, but you've definitely changed your MO with less Missy hate. You might have gotten away with it without the long ass rants and weird new minion account.

class, not ass
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

cats-or-die wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 8faae0.jpg[/img]
Why the fuck does Missy always look high as a kite? I 99% think she's a closet pot head. Image

xoxo gossip cat
I'm a "pothead " and even I don't look that high lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

The only shoes you could find?!?! ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 0f395d.jpg[/img]

BellaRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellaRose »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:The only shoes you could find?!?! ImageImage

Hundreds of toys and one pair of shoes? Ridiculous. Crocs are great shoes for children!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yarahcr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yarahcr »

Alright, so this may be off topic, but I was stalking some Mechams and I came across this.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 1c8cc8.jpg[/img]
Btw she is Nate's wife

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

All because I said "bitch be cray"...? You certainly proved my point, Sapphire.

You really devote yourself to the "new year, new me" thing, don't you?
kp95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kp95 »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:The only shoes you could find?!?! ImageImage

Probably the only shoes he would wear. They have a bin full of shoes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
yarahcr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yarahcr »

Check this out!

yarahcr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yarahcr »

yarahcr wrote:Check this out!

Forget about that, I've found Bryan and Missy's wedding slideshow!

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Return to “Daily Bumps”