DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't get why people have such an issue with this site, at least what we say stays on here! We don't go to their social medias and talk about them.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by Theirmom »

Okay, I'm not going to call anyone out individually or go on a long rant about it. But. Can we NOT use the term "bipolar" in reference to this troll. Bipolar is a mental illness where the sufferer is unable to manage emotions.
It's not being indecisive, flakey or going back and forth on opinions.
Bipolar us not a personality disorder or attention seeking. If you absolutely MUST liken this behaviour to a mental illness, Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality disorder would be a better fit.

I've got rapid cycling bipolar disorder, and I would NEVER act the way this troll does. It's not one of the symptoms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Theirmom on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:roll:
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Mammabear wrote:Haha ... Who wants to guess who blacksoul is?

So I wake up to find out that blacksoul has changed their ID back to motheringthem? LOL waaaayy too much time on their hands.

Thanks for the back stories on all the cray crays.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

thenightowl wrote:I don't get why people have such an issue with this site, at least what we say stays on here! We don't go to their social medias and talk about them.
Only crazy, mentally ill women who make up families and miscarriages have a problem with this site. Anyone with any type of sense can realize this site is meant to air grievances people have with YTers that many people worship.
Therefore: most of us are all normal
Sapphire/MotheringThem/Alice: insane
Fans of DB: too young to understand

Does this forum sometimes go a tad too far with the nitpicking and complete hatred? Yes.
Do the majority of the people on here have enough common sense to see when M&B do good things and can acknowledge that?
Yes.
Do some people on here hate them SO much that they'll make any little thing M&B do seem 100% worse than it really is and basically have crowned them New Hitler and New Hitler 2?
Yes.

But hey, #TeamNoLives 5evr. Image

xoxo gossip cat
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I've thought that bitch was sapphire for days
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll freely admit that I loathe them and nitpick. But I even gave Missy props for holding that beetle for Ollie when she really didn't want to. So I'm not crazy (completely, anyway)
Ok. Back on topic: how the hell did Bryan scarf down mac and cheese after having that bug? My daughter and I had a mild case of it, and we couldn't finish scrambled eggs!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lmmomSD wrote:I'll freely admit that I loathe them and nitpick. But I even gave Missy props for holding that beetle for Ollie when she really didn't want to. So I'm not crazy (completely, anyway)
Ok. Back on topic: how the hell did Bryan scarf down mac and cheese after having that bug? My daughter and I had a mild case of it, and we couldn't finish scrambled eggs!

The way he talked about it the next morning, I don't think we ate any of it. He said it didn't go well in the sense that he had no appetite, not that he got sick because of it. Probably just more wasted food. Image

xoxo gossip cat
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Smart move on their part to do put those eggs in their video. They'll attract a new wave of child viewers. I can't stand them but it was a smart move.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I love how Missy just got Karma groomed after it was mentioned a few days ago that they've never seen him with such long straggly hair. :D
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

honeybear wrote:I love how Missy just got Karma groomed after it was mentioned a few days ago that they've never seen him with such long straggly hair. :D
It's a new kind of low when you have to read a gossip site about yourself to help you make better parenting, pet care, and life decisions. #goalz LMAO
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

I don't know who the fuck you guys think you are calling me a '' bitch '' but I'll show you a fucking bitch. For all everyone else knows, most of you are cunts. With the exception of a some users.
Some of you have the audacity to talk about BRYAN'S weight?! Lol, a lot of you have admitted to being obese fucks yourselves so what the fuck are you eating? What the fuck are you doing? Right, you're sitting on your fat asses talking about Bryan and Missy. Talking about Missy's skin even though a lot of y'all probably aren't fucking beautiful fucks yourselves either. You make fun of CHILDREN. And I'm the bitch? Lol, maybe I'm emotionally unstable but I'm not a bitch. You're the bitches. Seriously, do I even have to point out the bitchiness of some of you? The fucking sass and the the '' who the fuck even are you? I've never seen your username before... '' and that attitude towards newbies was here LONG BEFORE I came into this fucked up joint. You're snotty bitches who YES, DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE. Even if you are working. What kind of fucking life is sitting on YTMD? Yeah, that sounds like a FUN FUCKING THING to say when you're describing yourself. '' Oh, I... work (some of you), I sometimes work out (some of you) and I spend a lot of my time on this site solely for gossip that talks shit about YouTuber's. '' Yeah, you're all going to sound real fucking interesting.

Yet, you bitches talk about Missy and Bryan not doing anything. LOL. Hypocritical AS FUCK.

Actuallydear, fat bitch, you don't have a place to insult anyone. What the fuck makes you so superior? You called me a bitch, I'll call you one right fucking back. Take what you dish away.

None of you don't know whether I HAVE actually had a horrible past and that's why I'm so fucked up today. You don't know whether I save my fucked upness for the internet and that's how I vent my shit. You don't know whether I'm completely normal on the outside but I have a hobby of being an internet troll.
You can speculate. In fact, that's most of what any of you do is speculate anyways so SPECULATE AWAY about a random person who likely lives a thousand miles away from you. I'm sure your parents are so fucking proud that they raised gossip obsessed little bitches who think they're SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN everyone else. Especially YouTuber's even though you're mostly just fucking jealous. Well, too fucking bad. At least these guys have FUCKING HOBBIES. Bryan likes singing, Missy likes doing her hair, doing make up, Ellie likes fucking cleaning and bitching, Jared likes playing video games, editing, vlogging, etc. At least these people do things more productive than what any of us choose to do. (And yes I'm talking about myself too).

There, that's me being a fucking bitch. Since half of you called me one, I gave you one.

And good job making the Daily Bumps thread all about me, even though there's a fucking thread DESIGNED FOR ME. Sapphire's 18 personalities? Remember that one? No? There's DIFFERENT TOPICS FOR A REASON. The Daily Bumps section is for the DAILY BUMPS not me. There's literally a fucking boxing ring thread made for me but god forbid you all discuss me where it actually belongs. Yikes.

You all have quite a nerve speculating on what my issues are. None of you have any fucking idea what I have gone through or what I go through on a daily basis. None of you have ANY RIGHT to judge someone else. Seriously. Take a fucking good look at yourselves.
For all any of you know, I'm a child, a teenager, an adult or a fucking grown old bitch. Yes, some kids know how to spell. Some kids are tech savvy. But none of you will actually know.

saltliferocks, you're the bitch. Go shove a fucking cucumber in your mouth.
Lmmsmom or WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR USERNAME IS, you have a teenage daughter? What a fucking beautiful example you are setting. '' Hey, look at me! I'm your mom and I sit on my ass watching YouTuber's younger than myself and bitch about everything they do! '' Wow. What a great mommy you are. :D Raising your daughter to become a bully and a bitch just like yourself. Because we need more bitches in the population.

Okay, I think I'm done. I got my point across. You're fucking awful. Some of you are actually sweet and decent. But that doesn't make up for the site's major assholeness.

For the record, I won't be coming back. I had my last rant. Because I have a life outside of here that may be really nice or really fucking horrible. You don't know what people go through. You don't know why people act the way they do.

Now why don't you actually be SMART and keep me the fuck out of the Daily Bumps section and if you're so DESPERATE to keep talking about me, use the THREAD THAT WAS BASED FOR ME.

And ps, a mod can just ban me now. I had what I last wanted to say. Have fun with newbies from now on. You were all fucking '' YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US '' with the newbies anyway so it's not like it'll be much different.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Lordy
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Lmfao I can't ....

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow, and I didn't even say anything about her. Because I didn't want to feed the troll. But I guess I'm a baaad mommy. Spank me.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Who u calling a bitch?Bitchhhhhh lol

Sapphire you're a hot mess

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

LOL. The navy seal joke still comes to mind.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/ZV6hYO7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Right.

Anyways, they have obviously given up on potty training Ollie. Was it before the vacation in Big Bear that they last mentioned it?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Well, that escalated quickly...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper