DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Ok, points for actually shoving a cucumber in my mouth while reading Sapphire's post. (Eating a salad) :)
Hey, Sapph, my cucumber was delicious.
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:For all any of you know, I'm a child, a teenager, an adult or a fucking grown old bitch.
DailyFails
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DailyFails »

Geez, I couldn't even finish what she posted. That was too much. Anywho, what happen in today's vlog?
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

This Sapphire thing reminds me of when you try to break up with someone and they keep sending you long ass crazy rant when you just don't care anymore.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

DailyFails wrote:Geez, I couldn't even finish what she posted. That was too much. Anywho, what happen in today's vlog?
Not much. Bryan and Missy had Payton and Liv because Jeffrey is sick.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:I don't know who the fuck you guys think you are calling me a '' bitch '' but I'll show you a fucking bitch. For all everyone else knows, most of you are cunts. With the exception of a some users.
Some of you have the audacity to talk about BRYAN'S weight?! Lol, a lot of you have admitted to being obese fucks yourselves so what the fuck are you eating? What the fuck are you doing? Right, you're sitting on your fat asses talking about Bryan and Missy. Talking about Missy's skin even though a lot of y'all probably aren't fucking beautiful fucks yourselves either. You make fun of CHILDREN. And I'm the bitch? Lol, maybe I'm emotionally unstable but I'm not a bitch. You're the bitches. Seriously, do I even have to point out the bitchiness of some of you? The fucking sass and the the '' who the fuck even are you? I've never seen your username before... '' and that attitude towards newbies was here LONG BEFORE I came into this fucked up joint. You're snotty bitches who YES, DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE. Even if you are working. What kind of fucking life is sitting on YTMD? Yeah, that sounds like a FUN FUCKING THING to say when you're describing yourself. '' Oh, I... work (some of you), I sometimes work out (some of you) and I spend a lot of my time on this site solely for gossip that talks shit about YouTuber's. '' Yeah, you're all going to sound real fucking interesting.

Yet, you bitches talk about Missy and Bryan not doing anything. LOL. Hypocritical AS FUCK.

Actuallydear, fat bitch, you don't have a place to insult anyone. What the fuck makes you so superior? You called me a bitch, I'll call you one right fucking back. Take what you dish away.

None of you don't know whether I HAVE actually had a horrible past and that's why I'm so fucked up today. You don't know whether I save my fucked upness for the internet and that's how I vent my shit. You don't know whether I'm completely normal on the outside but I have a hobby of being an internet troll.
You can speculate. In fact, that's most of what any of you do is speculate anyways so SPECULATE AWAY about a random person who likely lives a thousand miles away from you. I'm sure your parents are so fucking proud that they raised gossip obsessed little bitches who think they're SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN everyone else. Especially YouTuber's even though you're mostly just fucking jealous. Well, too fucking bad. At least these guys have FUCKING HOBBIES. Bryan likes singing, Missy likes doing her hair, doing make up, Ellie likes fucking cleaning and bitching, Jared likes playing video games, editing, vlogging, etc. At least these people do things more productive than what any of us choose to do. (And yes I'm talking about myself too).

There, that's me being a fucking bitch. Since half of you called me one, I gave you one.

And good job making the Daily Bumps thread all about me, even though there's a fucking thread DESIGNED FOR ME. Sapphire's 18 personalities? Remember that one? No? There's DIFFERENT TOPICS FOR A REASON. The Daily Bumps section is for the DAILY BUMPS not me. There's literally a fucking boxing ring thread made for me but god forbid you all discuss me where it actually belongs. Yikes.

You all have quite a nerve speculating on what my issues are. None of you have any fucking idea what I have gone through or what I go through on a daily basis. None of you have ANY RIGHT to judge someone else. Seriously. Take a fucking good look at yourselves.
For all any of you know, I'm a child, a teenager, an adult or a fucking grown old bitch. Yes, some kids know how to spell. Some kids are tech savvy. But none of you will actually know.

saltliferocks, you're the bitch. Go shove a fucking cucumber in your mouth.
Lmmsmom or WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR USERNAME IS, you have a teenage daughter? What a fucking beautiful example you are setting. '' Hey, look at me! I'm your mom and I sit on my ass watching YouTuber's younger than myself and bitch about everything they do! '' Wow. What a great mommy you are. :D Raising your daughter to become a bully and a bitch just like yourself. Because we need more bitches in the population.

Okay, I think I'm done. I got my point across. You're fucking awful. Some of you are actually sweet and decent. But that doesn't make up for the site's major assholeness.

For the record, I won't be coming back. I had my last rant. Because I have a life outside of here that may be really nice or really fucking horrible. You don't know what people go through. You don't know why people act the way they do.

Now why don't you actually be SMART and keep me the fuck out of the Daily Bumps section and if you're so DESPERATE to keep talking about me, use the THREAD THAT WAS BASED FOR ME.

And ps, a mod can just ban me now. I had what I last wanted to say. Have fun with newbies from now on. You were all fucking '' YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US '' with the newbies anyway so it's not like it'll be much different.
Is this for real right now? My god...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

I've been working on a special treat for y'all: Every day this year I have been making a food journal that catalogues what the Lanning's have eaten (on camera) this year. It also tallies how many times they've eaten out, and much more. I'm putting on some finishing touches I'll post it tomorrow night. Something to look forward to. :tchin:

Also - don't feed the trolls, ignore sapphire. She wants this attention. She has a really sad and pathetic life to spend time making multiple accounts and crawl around random message boards with various personas that she makes up. :rofl:
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

DailyTrashWithCash: Part 55

Unread post by Mammabear »

I think it is timely to remember that the content that YTers put up on the internet is just that content, designed to attract viewers and generate an income.

I wonder how much advice/influence Maker Studios and Fullscreen have over the decisions they make? Decisions like .. Who is our target audience? What content will appeal to that audience? Every decision along the way is made for increasing subs and likes and therefore income for all involved. We are just the pawns in the game of chess so to speak.

If they wanted to simply record family memories, they wouldn't need the income or followers. It is content ... $$ generating content. Imagine looking back on these boring lives. Who would ever have enough hours in their life to go back, or want to watch the "the day Bryan had toothache" or "we all got norovirus" or the "day we opened chocolate eggs and got Karma groomed". Seriously? So boring .. But fascinating that people can live like they do from an income generating such boring content.

From the vlog title, to the thumbnail, to the decision of what to vlog and how to edit .. It is all content. And if you could name it for what it actually is on their channel, I would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Mammabear on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I log off for two hours and miss my bby gurl Saph on a spiral into ultimate insanity.

Girl.

Suicide watch with this one tbh. Jesus b

xoxo gossip cat
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow okay I come back to this shit I'm starting to think Bryan is hot and missy is gorgeous, they're amazing parents and I want to be like them lmao

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:I log off for two hours and miss my bby gurl Saph on a spiral into ultimate insanity.

Girl.

xoxo gossip cat
And how did you luck out not getting called out by name, lol? Oh, wait-- I just saw the other thread. She liked you! I feel so special! And like I need to get my lazy ass off the couch and shower again.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:I log off for two hours and miss my bby gurl Saph on a spiral into ultimate insanity.

Girl.

xoxo gossip cat
And how did you luck out not getting called out by name, lol? Oh, wait-- I just saw the other thread. She liked you! I feel so special! And like I need to get my lazy ass off the couch and shower again.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
OMG. I was reading her rant out loud saying "where the fuck is my mention?! WHERE IS MY MENTION?!!" Hahahaha she liked me because I've been agreeing with a ton of her points on the other thread lately! Because sometimes she makes VALID points! But damn. Shit hit the fan, man. Lol!

xoxo gossip cat
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Nah,sapphire is full fucking nuts.Look at all the shit she has done lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Kryptonite wrote:"PS a mod can just ban me now."

I love it when people give me permission to ban them. Thank you. Bitch, I'm the supreme court here.
Go ahead.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'll admit that I'm disappointed that I wasn't called out, but congratulations to those who were. It's truly an accomplishment.

I wonder if Sapphire went to Bryan's EP release party. I criticized him for having security, but maybe it was a good idea...
snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snailmadge »

This is too good, you guuuuuise. We must have been good little gossipers to earn such a treat.

Who wants popcorn?
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Lord. Can't the shit hit the fan on a weekday when I creep here at work!? I left for a few hours and there's a rainbow of crazy.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

snailmadge wrote:This is too good, you guuuuuise. We must have been good little gossipers to earn such a treat.

Who wants popcorn?
'' Guuuuise? '' Really? You're trying to be funny. I know I'm pathetic but you're right up there.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Hmm someone is wanting some sponsors?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... f7a802.jpg[/img]

Also Finn is like someone come save me!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 4db546.jpg[/img]