DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sammibro wrote:Where the hell does Bryan buy his clothes? All of these prints and patterns, and now zippers??? He even said he didn't know why they were there, so did he buy the shirt just because he thought it looked good. Hey, Bryan, none of your clothes are fashionable, and you look like an asshole.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
One of the comments today said "bryan my mom has that shirt!!' lol
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Lovethesnark wrote:I'm gonna guess the reason why Ollie doesn't want to sleep in his room is because Finn sleeps in Bryan and Missy's room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't surprise me, and it would serve them right because of all of their "equal attention" nonsense. If one kid gets a toy, the other one does, too? BS! It's nearly impossible to treat all kids equally, especially when one is a baby. It all evens out eventually, but Bryan doesn't want to teach Ollie that. This equal attention stuff speaks volumes about how Bryan probably was as a child. I bet he threw a fit if his sister got something that he didn't!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ollie didnt want to wear a diaper today, so Missy puts him in undies until nap time then RIGHT BACK IN THE DIAPER!!! I swear to god these people are lazy as hell and dumb as rocks.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I'm gonna guess the reason why Ollie doesn't want to sleep in his room is because Finn sleeps in Bryan and Missy's room.

Wouldn't surprise me, and it would serve them right because of all of their "equal attention" nonsense. If one kid gets a toy, the other one does, too? BS! It's nearly impossible to treat all kids equally, especially when one is a baby. It all evens out eventually, but Bryan doesn't want to teach Ollie that. This equal attention stuff speaks volumes about how Bryan probably was as a child. I bet he threw a fit if his sister got something that he didn't!

I can't wait to see what Ollie gets for Finn's first birthday!!!!!!
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

The burn
I really hope this was a joke and not a kid with the lack of understanding how children are made...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:

And we know Spethial Snowflake Misery had a cow if anyone got a present and she didn't. I will admit to getting my daughter a tiny gift on my son's first birthday, but it was really small. And only that one time. And she brought one of her very own stuffed animals to the hospital the day she met my son.
Ollie is just so jaded now. Nothing seems really special or exciting to him since he gets a toy almost every day! 2 And candy, and chocolate milk. Nothing is a treat.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

This banana challenge on Missy's channel is... wow.

No words.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie didnt want to wear a diaper today, so Missy puts him in undies until nap time then RIGHT BACK IN THE DIAPER!!! I swear to god these people are lazy as hell and dumb as rocks.
But he's not ready to potty train... *eye roll*
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How TF did Missy's channel go from miscarriage support to mommy/baby updates to freaking banana challenges? Oh yeah, the average age of their audience is 11

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I almost feel bad for Bryan, though. I'm sure that banana got way more attention from Missy than _his_ banana has ever had from her!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I swear Jeff or one of the other thin guys from "his band" wore a black top with zippers on the sides. Looks like it's from the maternity section of Hot Topic.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Also, title "lollipop disaster" nothing even happened! Bryan just told Oliver not to stick the lollipop in his hair. Wtf? Did I miss the disaster???
just_to_post
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by just_to_post »

It just occurred to me why Bry is so obsessed with sly fox family and Johnsons. He was probably mercifully bullied by kids with similar style to those 2 families. And now, people he wanted to hang out at school with so badly finally accept him!! What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
manadefe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by manadefe »

just_to_post wrote:It just occurred to me why Bry is so obsessed with sly fox family and Johnsons. He was probably mercifully bullied by kids with similar style to those 2 families. And now, people he wanted to hang out at school with so badly finally accept him!! What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Makes sense

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I have to chuckle every time I see "mercifully" bullied. And he put that out there for the world to see.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
sammibro wrote:

And we know Spethial Snowflake Misery had a cow if anyone got a present and she didn't. I will admit to getting my daughter a tiny gift on my son's first birthday, but it was really small. And only that one time. And she brought one of her very own stuffed animals to the hospital the day she met my son.
Ollie is just so jaded now. Nothing seems really special or exciting to him since he gets a toy almost every day! 2 And candy, and chocolate milk. Nothing is a treat.

Going to Disney isn't even a treat for that child. The entitlement issues that kid is going to have will be insane.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
sammibro wrote: Wouldn't surprise me, and it would serve them right because of all of their "equal attention" nonsense. If one kid gets a toy, the other one does, too? BS! It's nearly impossible to treat all kids equally, especially when one is a baby. It all evens out eventually, but Bryan doesn't want to teach Ollie that. This equal attention stuff speaks volumes about how Bryan probably was as a child. I bet he threw a fit if his sister got something that he didn't!

Going to Disney isn't even a treat for that child. The entitlement issues that kid is going to have will be insane.
Imagine what it will be like when their YouTube money flow slows down/stops and they can't AFFORD to spoil King Ollie anymore...Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:I almost feel bad for Bryan, though. I'm sure that banana got way more attention from Missy than _his_ banana has ever had from her!

Well if thats how she handles his banana hes probably glad she stays away from it. That was pitiful lol
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

sammibro wrote:I almost feel bad for Bryan, though. I'm sure that banana got way more attention from Missy than _his_ banana has ever had from her!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME IMAGINE BRYAN'S BANANA I'M A GOOD PERSON AND I DON'T NEED THIS :(

Also, anyone else see that trending thing on Facebook about a woman who was frowning while riding Splash Mountain at Disney? Totally something Pissy Missy would do ;)
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie didnt want to wear a diaper today, so Missy puts him in undies until nap time then RIGHT BACK IN THE DIAPER!!! I swear to god these people are lazy as hell and dumb as rocks.
I... What?

Of course you put a kid who isn't potty trained to bed in a diaper. Kids are usually day time trained MONTHS before they're nap/night timed trained.
It's not lazy to use nap diapers. Holy hell, you'd have to do two loads of sheets, comforters, clothing, pjs every single day if you put a un-potty trained kid to bed without a diaper and just hope for the best.

My guess is Ollie won't be nap or night time trained until Halloween or Christmas, and it would be well within the range of normal. It's highly dependent on how fast his bladder grows and not at all indicative of how well he's potty trained. Some kids wet the bed until 9 or 10 years old, and it has nothing to do with being potty trained.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”