YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

It’s a possibility.

1) they don’t seem excited for the wedding itself. Other than legality, they’re living together. Normally in those circumstances people are all over wedding planning.

2) Missy thought Cassie was going to announce a pregnancy at Christmas. So either there’s good reason to expect Cassie to get pregnant, or Missy thinks Cassie is an idiot. Which would piss me off if I were Cassie.

I just hope they’re smart about it all, and will be happy with their decisions!
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

I plan to catch up on Cassie’s stuff today, but first....

They’re looking for a house. Think they’re going to be moving closer to the Hollister clan? Further away from Carlos’s family? Or, depending on Carlos job, staying in the same area? OR is that another reason why Cassie might want to go full time YTer? Lol
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Did Cassie's boobs get bigger?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why are they wearing "Viking helmets" in a St Patrick's Day vlog? Those things look like something out of Wagner. It's not Irish. I don't care if it's green and decorated with a shamrock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

MadeHD wrote:Did Cassie's boobs get bigger?

She’s always had big boobs. I remember the video she did with Ollie and the orbeez or whatever they are, she had a bikini top on and she is definitely blessed in the chesticle department.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

I guess I never paid attention to Cassie's boobs before. So she's not pregnant then....

I watched today's vlog...I'd like to see Carlos grow a bit. He is very unsure of himself. He might be a decent guy to live with but he seems boring AF. Put on a push up bra and Whip him into shape Cassie! :love2:

AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

I just watched Cassie's new vid with Finn..0 aww, omg she is such a good aunt! If she were their mum they would be so much better off! Sad but true.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

AbstractKlutz wrote:I just watched Cassie's new vid with Finn..0 aww, omg she is such a good aunt! If she were their mum they would be so much better off! Sad but true.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
She really is great with both boys. She engages with them, asks opened ended questions and waits for them to respond.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I agree - her new vid is very cute. She is great with kids.

But his speech...yikes. He managed a Hi guys, Bye, and a garbled Help me. Everything else was the usual “yeah.” Poor kid. (This has nothing to do with Cassie, just surprised at how little he says!)

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Thoughts on Koda living with Mimi now?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Thoughts on Koda living with Mimi now?
I think it’s great for koda.
I think it’s pretty crappy for Cassie to offload her responsibility like that but you could definitely argue that’s what she’s been taught. We don’t see enough of their brother but missy definitely has no issues passing her responsibility to her mom. And mimi and papa have no issue with it either.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Cassie said the hooters girls don’t wear a lot of clothes. She should go to Tilted Kilt. Her videos have gotten a little stale but when I’m really bored I can watch a vlog. I’m not a fan of her overdone videos of her doing “challenges”. Also waiting for Carlos to quit his job and fail to the YouTube world. Unless he already did that?
LOL at Tilted Kilt! Those girls hardly wear anything!

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I'm 23 and even if I was a full time daily vlogger, I would rather my boyfriend/spouse not be with me all day cause I value my alone time. You get sick of seeing someone in your face all day, no matter how much you think you'll love it. Good way to kill your marriage before it even gets off to a good start. Especially one with an age gap, they seem fine now, but when she or he gets sick of being around each other all the time or if their channel doesn't take off like they think it will, they'll start to feel resentful and trapped.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I get the feeling Carlos has already quit his job—especially since he's going with the family to PlaylistLive.....
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I'm disappointed in Cassie for leaving college. Having "some college" is nice, but it's not as helpful as a degree when she starts working (which she will have to do someday! YT is not forever!). It seems like she might have left mid-semester. Hope it wasn't for bad grades.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

loopdeloop wrote:I'm disappointed in Cassie for leaving college. Having "some college" is nice, but it's not as helpful as a degree when she starts working (which she will have to do someday! YT is not forever!). It seems like she might have left mid-semester. Hope it wasn't for bad grades.
Yes, it would be good for her to get a degree, but she's just 20 and obviously making a lot of money from YT, etc. I can't fault her for trying to take advantage of that while it's going well. Plus, I get the feeling she wants to get married and start a family, so she isn't career-minded other than YT stuff. College isn't cheap, so if she's not planning to use a degree for her career then it's not that important. Plus, she can always go back to school.

I think she dropped out when she moved out of her old apartment...the one with her old roommate.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I wish Cassie was still going to college, but...she said she didn't like it. Which was obvious. She didn't even have a major, just went to classes.

She gave it a chance and that's what matters. If she didn't enjoy it, she shouldn't have to do it. There's nothing wrong if she would rather stay at home and have a family...she seemed to try other options, unlike Missy.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Once her and Carlos started humping college was OUT the window. :D

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Considering she waited this long to finally clear the air, and the explanation was less than a minute long and brushed it aside, I feel and if either she’s A) isn’t confident with her decision and excuse, or B) fears backlash.

If she hasn’t mentioned Carlos’s work, he has definitely quit. She complained about his work it seemed like in every vlog.

I never went to college, but I am worried about them living off of YT, Carlos leaving his job (would a position be guaranteed in the future? Does he have any college, certificates, etc.?) ESPECIALLY since they could be having a baby in a year+.

Do they plan to make a career with graphic designing (“photoshop” as Cassie put it) or use it for YT? Sounds like YT.

Giving some major side eye to all of this.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't understand why two people so young and relatively new to YouTube would want to quit their jobs, even if just to get better-priced insurance. That just seems incredibly risky.

Return to “Daily Bumps”