Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by Momto3boys »

zipadeedodah wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 am
Lovethesnark wrote:She complained that the doctors wouldn’t see her until 10 weeks so there’s no way she would have waited that long. She’s also thinking that she’ll have twins. I guarantee she’ll clickbate the possibility of twins for as long as possible. I’d also bet that she’ll be using a Doppler to hear the heartbeat within the next two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was ten weeks with both my kids when I saw the doctor for the first time. I also waited until I had ultrasound pictures and confirmation that everything was fine before I spilled the beans. People who announce as early as she did bug me
while i agree they shouldnt have spilled it to everyone on the internet but not to tell anyone you suffer in silence when you miscarry I would rather have support if I miscarried. Luckily I never had to experience it .
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Does anyone know when they’ll tell the viewers what the gender is?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Why did they have a blood test and an ultrasound for the gender? Seems like overkill. Isn’t it kinda early for the ultrasound anyway?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:Does anyone know when they’ll tell the viewers what the gender is?
Well, Missy is in charge of the gender reveal. So it's on her timetable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

zipadeedodah wrote:Does anyone know when they’ll tell the viewers what the gender is?
She said they’re finding out with the rest of the family on Sunday, and the video will be up either Monday the 5th or Tuesday the 6th.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I'm hoping she's having a girl but looking at the nub in that ultrasound, it looks boy from what I understand of nub theory.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I posted this in the DB thread, but I guess it should be here too.
Bryan is using his family members (read Missy's family) for his new music video. Spending more of the money Ollie and Finn have earned on foolishness. His relentless pursuit of his "music" is going to leave those kids with nothing.
Anyway, this is the costume they worked up for Carlos. I have no words. Image

wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

GGF1987 wrote:I'm hoping she's having a girl but looking at the nub in that ultrasound, it looks boy from what I understand of nub theory.
Yeah, it looks like a boy to me too

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

God, could they get any more cringey with the "pink is for girls and blue is for boys" traditional gender norms?
I mean, I know that it's "supposed" to be that way, but it's 2020. And Cassie is a "tomboy" anyway. She isn't a little pink princess who wears tutus and plans tea parties.
And after the fires, public opinion is turning against gender reveals anyway. It's all about celebrating the roles that the parents are planning on enforcing on their kids.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Definitely having a boy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

actuallydear wrote:Definitely having a boy.
I converted it too and was bummed - I so wanted her to have a girl to watch Missy not so secretly seethe! Image

cpm077
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cpm077 »

It’s a boy! I’m not shocked haha
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Drats. I totally wanted them to have a girl so Missy didnt get her way again...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Drats. I totally wanted them to have a girl so Missy didnt get her way again...
Me too. I wanted to watch her head explode. And watch her pretend to be happy while seething on the inside.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haven’t watched the reveal but did they include the footage of Missy find out since she knew first?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Who has a large gathering like that with no social distancing during a pandemic? I felt bad for the elderly family member wearing a surgical mask. His mask won't do a whole lot for him if everyone around him doesn't have one on. Must be nice to live in an alternate reality so that you can get the gender reveal party you want. And let's be honest, YouTubers do these big gender reveals for the views, which evidently in their eyes is worth risking other people's lives.

Did anyone else think that Cassie seemed disappointed to find out she wasn't having the first granddaughter on her side?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Did anyone else think that Cassie seemed disappointed to find out she wasn't having the first granddaughter on her side?
What makes her think she won’t with the next kid? Unless Jimmy has a girlfriend and they have a daughter first. Missy would love that crown but don’t think she wants the commitment of another child. So realistically Cassie could very well have the first granddaughter.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Yeah, I highly doubt Missy will be having another baby. She's been saying "We're trying for a baby next year" for like 3 years now. She was ready to take her IUD out when Cassie announced her pregnancy, but in yesterday's vlog she's back to saying she's not 100% sure she's even having another. I guess the excitement wore off and she remembered that she hates being pregnant. So Cassie may very well have the first granddaughter.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don’t understand the rush. A gender reveal party at 13 weeks? She’s not even showing and she looked ridiculous holding her belly in the photos. Her baby isn’t due until April.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:39 pm I don’t understand the rush. A gender reveal party at 13 weeks? She’s not even showing and she looked ridiculous holding her belly in the photos. Her baby isn’t due until April.

Yeeeeep. And the false sense of security she's gotten by hitting the second trimester, saying something like "this means I'm definitely bringing home a baby' or something definitive like that. I hope all goes well, but it's silly to think that at any point you're safe from something going happening that changes the course of your pregnancy or life. Is she forgetting her sister had a second trimester loss before she even discovered anything was wrong?

Return to “Daily Bumps”