Cassie Hollister

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by Toodles123 »

julim94 wrote:Does Cassie still goes to college?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Nope, she quit to do YouTube full time.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

emlyx wrote:Oh gosh. I still come to this thread every six months to say: Carlos is gross. I can't handle. He give me really bad vibes, It's like a 45 yo man dating a teenager. It creeps me out.
Carlos is actually 31 it’s not that weird. I think he just looks older than he really is. He is the same age as me and personally I couldn’t imagine dating a 21 year old but I don’t think it’s creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
emlyx wrote:Oh gosh. I still come to this thread every six months to say: Carlos is gross. I can't handle. He give me really bad vibes, It's like a 45 yo man dating a teenager. It creeps me out.
Carlos is actually 31 it’s not that weird. I think he just looks older than he really is. He is the same age as me and personally I couldn’t imagine dating a 21 year old but I don’t think it’s creepy.

Eh, there’s a huge difference between 21 and 31 though. I’m only 25 and I know I’m a thousand times more mature than I was at 21. I don’t think age differences are as big a deal as you get older (and 21 and 31 is absolutely better than 11 and 21...), but 21 and 31 still seems a bit weird to me. I guess everyone has different levels of maturity, though, so it might work out perfectly for Cassie and Carlos!

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

scojacar wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Eh, there’s a huge difference between 21 and 31 though. I’m only 25 and I know I’m a thousand times more mature than I was at 21. I don’t think age differences are as big a deal as you get older (and 21 and 31 is absolutely better than 11 and 21...), but 21 and 31 still seems a bit weird to me. I guess everyone has different levels of maturity, though, so it might work out perfectly for Cassie and Carlos!

Well, when he was 18 she was 8! For me it's a no no. My opinion though.
Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

Where do they get all this money from when they’re doing the prize videos? Is it thier money because if it is, shouldn’t they be saving it for the house that they plan on getting or the wedding?

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I watched a couple of their videos. I can’t believe how terrible his haircut is. They talk like they go to the gym a lot, but he’s kinda tubby. I can’t believe he didn’t try to slim down for the wedding photos. He looks awful. It’s like they’ve already settled into married life. It’s not a good look on either of them.

Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Is it just me or does it seem like Cassie is very “put on” in her vlogs. I just watched her bridal shower out of curiosity...when she hugs the guy who came to pick up her friend that was Awkward. And even the way she acted towards Carlos was awkward. She will eventually regret marrying an old man. At 21 there’s no way I’d have time to let the old man hold me back from life.

slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

Stupid of her to drop out of school. Add that to the list of shit shes gonna regret in the somewhat near future. :tu: 🙄
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c6967e.jpg[/IMG]

Is she trying to be a fashion influencer now? Because this outfit (even before the jacket) does not match in any way shape or form. In fact the jacket makes it look better.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

MadeHD wrote:Cassie is a super annoying girlfriend. That must be the best pussy Carlos has ever had cause so many other dudes would have hit it and cut her loose.
Maybe this is harsh, but when since we're talking about Cassie, I have to disagree with the "so many other guys would have hit it" part of your sentence. I'm not sure she is what a lot of shallow guys would consider to be one-night-stand material. I think Carlos is vastly unsuccessful and inexperienced with women, and he was drawn to Cassie because it was easy for him to feel safe with her (and vice versa). It's like they both acquiesced that they can't do better so why not commit to one another for the long haul...

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I know they do this on her other channel. It’s not just her many you tubers do this BUT man I wish I had the money to say whoever wins this gets 10,000 dollars.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They aren’t giving away $10K. I’ve watched a few of her videos lately and she’s a terrible host. She speaks too fast. She doesn’t explain the rules to her challenges clearly. The rules usually change a few times before the end of the videos. It’s weird that she hasn’t become better at it. Missy did her style of video and pulled it off 100% better.

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

So looks like Cassie & Carlos have moved into their new house. How long before she’s pregnant do we think? Will Missy follow?

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

sparklyfluff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:54 am So looks like Cassie & Carlos have moved into their new house. How long before she’s pregnant do we think? Will Missy follow?

I don't think it'll be long before Cassie is pregnant. I don't think Missy will get pregnant though, at least not on purpose. I don't think they ever planned to have any more. They just use it to try get more views.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

sparklyfluff wrote:So looks like Cassie & Carlos have moved into their new house. How long before she’s pregnant do we think? Will Missy follow?

Knocked up in first year of marriage, for sure.

I say if Missy doesn’t intent on getting pregnant again, she’ll be pressuring Cassie into having a baby so she can maybe have a girl to dress up.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:So looks like Cassie & Carlos have moved into their new house. How long before she’s pregnant do we think? Will Missy follow?

I say if Missy doesn’t intent on getting pregnant again, she’ll be pressuring Cassie into having a baby so she can maybe have a girl to dress up.

That I can believe. Look at how she was with June.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

actuallydear wrote:

That’s true I could see her doing that. I’d say if she doesn’t get pregnant around when Cassie does have a baby then there’ll be no more babies from her for sure.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Wow, that house is pretty big, a little dated but much better than mine!
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I love this house

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

ButterflyB wrote:I love this house

I like the house too. I think they were smart buying a house with four bedrooms. In this way, when their family grows, they won’t have to ditch this place to buy something bigger. They also chose this house with yard instead of a pool which allows Koda to have room to play. I think they made a good choice and will suit their lifestyle. They both seem quite happy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”