Cassie Hollister

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

The website has been painfully slow lately. But has anyone noticed on her Instagram that her husband looks completely miserable? Or is it just me
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

ladyju28 wrote:I'm curious what her business is? Is she talking about YT? Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 16e132.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
yes, youtube. i would think Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cassie’s story she posted 19 hours ago with CeCe licking the bottom of the shower... yeah she really should’ve gotten dressed before filming that. Her reflection is visible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gnomefan212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gnomefan212 »

1ye
As scince the wedding and still no baby
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Gnomefan212 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:07 am 1ye
A lot of people plan to TTC around their one-year anniversary. It is possible they were and put if off due to COVID-19.

Or they just aren't ready yet.
Dramallama3346
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dramallama3346 »

fossilfinger wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:02 am
Gnomefan212 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:07 am 1ye
A lot of people plan to TTC around their one-year anniversary. It is possible they were and put if off due to COVID-19.

Or they just aren't ready yet.
In one of Missy's old videos she said that Cass was worried about having children after witnessing her sister suffer two miscarriages.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

And she's pregnant, I hope it's a girl (is that mean of me to say?) They both seem pretty excited.
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

thenightowl wrote:And she's pregnant, I hope it's a girl (is that mean of me to say?) They both seem pretty excited.
She announced so early! I'm due in march and won't be announcing for another month

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

All these "influencers" announce as soon as the test comes up positive. Gotta start exploiting baby Paighcheque ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:And she's pregnant, I hope it's a girl (is that mean of me to say?) They both seem pretty excited.
It might be mean, but I am with you!

Bummer about her being afraid. I would hope she would have been tested for Missy's uterine issues before now. And for someone afraid of miscarriages, she sure didn't hesitate to go public with the big news (see my above post).

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I am so excited for them! Missy must be seething!!

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I will laugh my ass off If she has a girl
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

thenightowl wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 am And she's pregnant, I hope it's a girl (is that mean of me to say?) They both seem pretty excited.
I thought the exact same thing lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Happy for them! I think they will make great parents. I hope she has a girl.

So funny that I was just thinking about mentioning this yesterday when someone asked in the DB thread about them having another.

I guarantee you that Missy will get pregnant now. There’s no way she will be able to handle the attention being on her sister.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:Happy for them! I think they will make great parents. I hope she has a girl.

So funny that I was just thinking about mentioning this yesterday when someone asked in the DB thread about them having another.

I guarantee you that Missy will get pregnant now. There’s no way she will be able to handle the attention being on her sister.

Agreed.

She may not want another one, but she doesn’t want to give up the spotlight either. Having another baby will mean she needs Mimi and Papa’s help so they won’t be available to help Cassie.

At least Cassie prob won’t buy into the “pretty princess” gender roles if she has a daughter.

Lexxa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lexxa »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Bummer about her being afraid. I would hope she would have been tested for Missy's uterine issues before now. And for someone afraid of miscarriages, she sure didn't hesitate to go public with the big news (see my above post).

Never posted on here before so hello 👋🏻

If I remember correctly in one of her earlier videos, like pregnant with Oliver early Missy said she would rather tell people early that she is pregnant in case she has a miscarriage she doesn’t want to explain to people why she’s upset.

Not sure if that made sense but I think during one of her pregnancies that they lost they waited to tell people and then when she lost the baby she felt like she had to tell the whole story of why she was upset/didn’t know what to say when people asked if anything was going on. Maybe Cassie feels the same way.

Like I said I never posted here or at least can’t remember doing so. I’m not sure if this has been covered but is anyone else just creeped out by Carlos ? If they were older I probably wouldn’t think twice about their age gap even though it is quite big but Cassie was 19(?) if a 29 year old finds a 19yo attractive somethings not right.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lexxa wrote:

Never posted on here before so hello Image

If I remember correctly in one of her earlier videos, like pregnant with Oliver early Missy said she would rather tell people early that she is pregnant in case she has a miscarriage she doesn’t want to explain to people why she’s upset.

Not sure if that made sense but I think during one of her pregnancies that they lost they waited to tell people and then when she lost the baby she felt like she had to tell the whole story of why she was upset/didn’t know what to say when people asked if anything was going on. Maybe Cassie feels the same way.

Like I said I never posted here or at least can’t remember doing so. I’m not sure if this has been covered but is anyone else just creeped out by Carlos ? If they were older I probably wouldn’t think twice about their age gap even though it is quite big but Cassie was 19(?) if a 29 year old finds a 19yo attractive somethings not right.
Welcome! I guess that's one way to look at it. I do remember that supposedly part of the reason they started the channel was to talk about the losses because a lot of women suffer silently when they miscarry.
But nowadays, so many vloggers/influencers announce ASAP to get that gravy train going.
If Missy gets pregnant just to keep Cassie out of the spotlight, I will be so irrationally angry.

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

Lexxa wrote:

Never posted on here before so hello Image

Welcome!
I used to think Carlos was creepy as well, but it had more to do with awkward he was on camera. He’s gotten used to being in front of the camera now is not so bad. I don’t watch their vlogs, just their stories. Maybe in larger doses he’s still has a little creep factor. But in general I like both of them. Cassie doesn’t play the helpless role like her sister does and although I know some find her irritating, I think she’s a normal young woman experiencing life. Based on how she was when Oliver was born, I think she’ll be a great mom. She good with her nephews as well as Carlos’ nieces and nephews. I also respect that she mentioned their kids will be bilingual. As for Missy, I don’t see her being pregnant again. Unless, she wants to pregnant *with* Cassie. Missy is a despicable human, as is Bryan. They would do anything to make money. Even if that means outshining Cassie during her first pregnancy.
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Aww Jim’s reaction to finding out was super sweet.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Maybe I’m reaching but Missy’s reaction to me looked more of jealousy/upset than happy tears. The spotlight won’t be solely on her and her kids anymore and she will have to share Mimi and Papa more with the new baby.

Return to “Daily Bumps”