Cassie Hollister

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ihartcatz wrote:I honestly can't see them having a baby! She just strikes me as immature and more of a babysitter or an aunt, not a mother. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but I don't see her as a parent, at least not now anyway.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
She treats the boys better than Missy does. She talks _to_ them, not _at_ them; and maybe it's because she is their aunt and not their mom, but she never acted like they were a big pain like Missy does. Missy always seems to be trying to find ways to avoid being with them. And all her posts about them are about how much THEY love HER, just like her posts about Bryan. Bryan mostly talks to them through the camera. Cassie actually talks to Ollie and Finn. When she's done videos with them, it's like she actually enjoys them.
Like I said, maybe it's because she gets to give them back at the end of the day, but she just interacts with Finn and Ollie on a different level than Bryan and Missy do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:15 pm
ihartcatz wrote:I honestly can't see them having a baby! She just strikes me as immature and more of a babysitter or an aunt, not a mother. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but I don't see her as a parent, at least not now anyway.

She treats the boys better than Missy does. She talks _to_ them, not _at_ them; and maybe it's because she is their aunt and not their mom, but she never acted like they were a big pain like Missy does.
This! And I think Cassie is very high-energy and more tolerant than Missy, so she will be able to parent a child at their level rather than trying to force them to play along with whatever she wants to do. I don't see her making her son recite scripted content to bring in money for videos. I could be wrong, but we'll see.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think Cassie is more like Missy than people realize. The only reason she wouldn’t force her kid to recite a script is because she would never take the time to write one. She appears to be more tolerant and attentive to Ollie and Finn, but she’s a bit different with Carlos’ nieces and nephews. When they spend the night it seems like she’s overwhelmed and uncomfortable. She’s gonna rely on her parents just as much as Missy does. I think you might even see them staying over to help with the baby because Missy had help when she had Ollie. She already relies on them a lot. If her parents aren’t helping her with her videos, it’s almost guaranteed that it will just be a video of her and Carlos eating fast food and complaining that it’s gross. Cassie is just as bratty as Missy. Cassie doesn’t daily vlog so it isn’t quite as apparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm willing to admit that I might be wrong. It's easier to be an auntie. And honestly, I wish I had sleepover help when my kids were born. Especially if it could have been my aunt, the OB nurse/lactation consultant. I think B&M pass the kids off to Mimi and Papa more than we see (hence their getting a closer house). It'll be interesting to see how much Cassie uses them, and how things change when not only Mimi and Papa but "Auntie" aren't available whenever they want to head to Vegas or go to a winery for brunch. They have used Cassie a lot too.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She posted a baby bump picture. She's only 17 weeks?
This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She announced at 4 weeks, so it’s gonna seem like she’s been pregnant for a decade. Her bump doesn’t really look like a bump. I wish she didn’t do the stupid dance Missy would do in the intro to her pregnancy videos. Why does she keep paying for ultrasounds? She does she realize that most women only get 2?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I think she will be a great mom but it's soo hard for me to listen to her, she talks so loudly (anyone else notice that?), I also feel like she cuts Carlos down sometimes (like his opinions don't matter etc)
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Lovethesnark wrote:I wish she didn’t do the stupid dance Missy would do in the intro to her pregnancy videos.
Yes! I have thought the exact same thing. Get your own ideas girl, it’s embarrassing.

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

roseter wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I wish she didn’t do the stupid dance Missy would do in the intro to her pregnancy videos.
Yes! I have thought the exact same thing. Get your own ideas girl, it’s embarrassing.

Then again from what I've read here way back then, Missy stole her intro from someone else sooo Cassie following in her footsteps lol.

wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

ihartcatz wrote:
roseter wrote:

Then again from what I've read here way back then, Missy stole her intro from someone else sooo Cassie following in her footsteps lol.

Yes, it was TweedleTee (RaisingVegan), she called her out at the time lol and I seem to remember Missy saying something like "you don't own a dance!" Image

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t find Cassie very pretty... she’s just an awkward looking gal and she looks a lot older than she really is, I feel like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She looks a bit more awkward as her face gets more round. The bad skin ages her a bit too. She and Carlos have settled into married life and it shows. I think she’s looking more like her mother since she’s been pregnant.

pinkerbelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkerbelle »

The amount of ultrasounds this girl pays for...it is ridiculous. She is also just getting thicker in the mid section, she definitely doesn't have a bump yet, but she will.

But I agree with the super loud talking all the time and her skin ages her like 20 years. I use to love Cassie and thought she was a great aunt. I just think she is trying so hard to get as much baby content and rush this pregnancy along.

Also, why do we never see her first dog? Is Cici the only one they care about??
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't she pass Koda off to her parents because she was having a hard time adjusting to the puppy? So of course, in the great Hollister tradition of animals being disposable, she kept the puppy and got rid of Koda.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They still have Koda. He’s just first to be sent home with her parents whenever it’s convenient. I don’t think her parents will take CiCi because she’s a lot to handle. Koda has spent more of his life with her parents than he has with Cassie. Was I the only one annoyed when she tried to pretend they rescued CiCi when it’s obvious that they bought her from a bad breeder?

pinkerbelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkerbelle »

Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:03 am They still have Koda. He’s just first to be sent home with her parents whenever it’s convenient. I don’t think her parents will take CiCi because she’s a lot to handle. Koda has spent more of his life with her parents than he has with Cassie. Was I the only one annoyed when she tried to pretend they rescued CiCi when it’s obvious that they bought her from a bad breeder?

Oh absolutely. Huskies are hardly ever given away. Huskies are dogs that people pay massive amounts of money for.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Who the hell does a first initial reveal?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pinkerbelle wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:03 am They still have Koda. He’s just first to be sent home with her parents whenever it’s convenient. I don’t think her parents will take CiCi because she’s a lot to handle. Koda has spent more of his life with her parents than he has with Cassie. Was I the only one annoyed when she tried to pretend they rescued CiCi when it’s obvious that they bought her from a bad breeder?

Oh absolutely. Huskies are hardly ever given away. Huskies are dogs that people pay massive amounts of money for.
Not in San Diego. The Petfinder website here has pages and pages of huskies and German shepherds that people pulled a Bryan and Missy on and didn’t research the breed and are shocked by the way they behave. "OMG! I didn't know huskies needed so much activity! I didn't realize that they were so loud!" "I didn't know German shepherds were so protective!" And they send them to rescues or shelters
Even after spending tons of money for them.

roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Lovethesnark wrote:Who the hell does a first initial reveal?

I seem to recall Cole and Sav did, but Cassie has to be kidding herself to think anyone cares enough for her to get good views from it.

So it’s J - I bet his name will be James or a variant of it, because this girl doesn’t have a creative bone in her body.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It’s probably Jamie. The Spanish version of James. Maybe Jamison.

Return to “Daily Bumps”