Cassie Hollister

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I thought I saw him in his work clothes once and it appeared to be construction or some type of clothing — kind of dirty, khaki pants? I could totally not be remembering that right. Lol
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Cassie is a super annoying girlfriend. That must be the best pussy Carlos has ever had cause so many other dudes would have hit it and cut her loose. I guess he can't back out now that he quit his job and is into the youtube thing. Fuck Carlos whip her ass into shape or stick something in her mouth to keep her from whining all the time. ;)

If you could pass the message onto Carlos that would be great, thanks Mimi and Papa!!!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I wonder where they are moving. Back near DBs and her parents? She mentioned that they won't be able to see Carlos' niece and nephew as much after the move, so that's my guess. Carlos really jumped right into this whole thing with both feet, didn't he?? Quit his job and possibly moving closer to HER family and away from his own??
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

That house reveal wasn't great. I was expecting something else. ... I don't think that entertainment center will fit where Cassie says it is going.

I think the version of Cassie alone had more personality....now shes just lame.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I feel like Cassie just really wanted to settle down and try living this luxurious daily vlogger lifestyle that her sister lives and that she really would've settled for anyone who agreed to get engaged in less than a year and move in so they could start playing house. Like I really don't understand her being with Carlos other than just wanting to jump into a relationship and marriage really quickly. I could be wrong, I don't watch her that often because they're boring, maybe she's madly in love with him. But it just seems like she's going through the motions right now.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ewokfan11 wrote:I wonder where they are moving. Back near DBs and her parents? She mentioned that they won't be able to see Carlos' niece and nephew as much after the move, so that's my guess. Carlos really jumped right into this whole thing with both feet, didn't he?? Quit his job and possibly moving closer to HER family and away from his own??
She is a Hollister, so her moving closer to Mimi and Poppa is something i totally expect to happen. They are all going to wind up on Missy and Bryan's "land" or in Jimmy's guest house before it's all said and done anyway. Carlos no longer has a family once he marries Cassie... (please prove me wrong cassie!!!!)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Hollister history repeating itself (new thread title, when the time comes!) -- did she not learn anything from seeing Mithy get married super quickly? I mean, sure, they're still "together" but they don't exactly have the model marriage. I wonder if Missy was like this towards Bryan in the honeymoon stage.... or if she's always been cold, and maybe Cassie is going all in so she can prevent her marriage from being like her sister's? Who knows! All I know, is I get severe second-hand embarrassment when I see Cassie hanging off Carlos. You're an adult and making adult choices like living together and planning to be married... it's time to act a little more maturely, not like an 8th grader and her first boyfriend who doesn't really seem all that into it...
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

I have a feeling she moved more towards his family and will be more integrated into his family especially if a baby is in the future. She sure does like to be fed and his family can give that to her. lol

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I thought they were going to rent a house so it would be easier for Cassie's dog. I guess not, but they did mention the new apartment is about an hour away from her old place...so that pretty much means she's moved back to where her family lives. I feel bad for Carlos being so far from his family now. Maybe that's why he quit his job?? That would be a miserable commute.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Is Koda coming back?

Cassie really is like a Missy 2.0. Lol
gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

Omg did anyone see her latest video???

I'm surprised Carlos didnt smack her.

That was hard to watch. Tying him up and shaving his beard when he clearly didnt want to. Nothing funny about that video.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gossipholic2 wrote:Omg did anyone see her latest video???

I'm surprised Carlos didnt smack her.

That was hard to watch. Tying him up and shaving his beard when he clearly didnt want to. Nothing funny about that video.
Wow. That was really hard to watch. The Hollister women were clearly raised to have a dismissive attitude toward their partners. That's messed up. Carlos was clearly not consenting to having his beard shaved, and she just kept fighting him.

Run Carlos! Run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Their relationship scares me. He needs to break her in and he is going to have one heck of a time doing that. In the mean time, i'm telling you, the sex has to be decent to him. Otherwise. NO way in heck would a sane man stay.

Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Southerndunes260 »

Omg. I didn't watch to the end but that was no prank!! Nasty bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Way to kill any trust in your relationship in under a minute. How is Carlos ever supposed to feel relaxed around her again? That was really messed up and something a teenager would think was funny to do to their partner. Cassie tries to come off as mature for her age but she just showed how immature she actually is. Carlos should cut a section of her hair off or walk around with his fucked up beard just to spite her lol.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

^ I think he has low self esteem. I think he might be a mamma's boy too but he is only use to decent, nice women. I don't know if I am wording that right... Cassie is nice and decent but, untamed and irresponsible. Nothing wrong with that, he must still like her for other reasons. Hopefully its not just for the sex and attention. He can get that anywhere. Its unfortunate when guys let females choose them and don't invest themselves in knowing what they want and not putting up with b.s.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MadeHD wrote:^ I think he has low self esteem. I think he might be a mamma's boy too but he is only use to decent, nice women. I don't know if I am wording that right... Cassie is nice and decent but, untamed and irresponsible. Nothing wrong with that, he must still like her for other reasons. Hopefully its not just for the sex and attention. He can get that anywhere. Its unfortunate when guys let females choose them and don't invest themselves in knowing what they want and not putting up with b.s.
It's unfortunate when anyone with low self-esteem, male or female, lets whomever they're involved with make the "choice" and don't stand up for themselves or what they want.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Make no mistake, Missy and Cassie weren't drawn to men that have low self esteem by accident. This is by design, and it's all about manipulation and control. I used to defend Cassie because I thought she was better than Missy, buy lately she seems exactly the same.

The fact that Papa was so willing to play a part in Cassie's prank, also tells me a lot about how immersed in the Hollister cult he is. He has no concept of boundaries and respect. Terribly sad and alarming.

No wonder Bev and Nancy aren't around more!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Make no mistake, Missy and Cassie weren't drawn to men that have low self esteem by accident. This is by design, and it's all about manipulation and control. I used to defend Cassie because I thought she was better than Missy, buy lately she seems exactly the same.

The fact that Papa was so willing to play a part in Cassie's prank, also tells me a lot about how immersed in the Hollister cult he is. He has no concept of boundaries and respect. Terribly sad and alarming.

No wonder Bev and Nancy aren't around more!

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I just saw her “prank” video and that must be so humiliating. He was visible upset, I hope he didn’t quit his job for YouTube. That’s just the beginning of it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”