Cassie Hollister

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Re: Cassie Hollister

Post by sparklyfluff » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:07 pm

I’ve never had a dog so just curious but you can hear the trainer saying koda really doesn’t like cece. Is this something dogs get over or is this really unlikely to work out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Post by TellAll » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:21 pm

sparklyfluff wrote:I’ve never had a dog so just curious but you can hear the trainer saying koda really doesn’t like cece. Is this something dogs get over or is this really unlikely to work out?

Sometimes it works out. Sometimes it doesn’t. Really depends on the dogs. I have no doubt though that if it doesn’t work out Cassie will be shipping Koda back to her parents rather giving CECE to a good home, allowing koda to adjust to the new house, and trying another dog later down the road.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Post by gatorade » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:59 am

must be nice to wakeup at 730 to start your day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Post by TellAll » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:48 am

gatorade wrote:must be nice to wakeup at 730 to start your day Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What I find even more repulsive is when they did a “sleeping in my car” “challenge”. Like okay. You know people ACTUALLY have to sleep in their cars due to financial struggles and here you are doing it for fun and complaining about how uncomfortable it is. All that privilege Bryan has provided has gotten to their heads. If the bumps don’t get demonized come January I at least hope Cassie does. She needs a reality check. Carlos can go work at the post office again. Let’s see if that doesn’t make her realize how absolutely snotty she can be.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lovethesnark » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:20 am

They did a video where they had to eat with something like $5 or $10 for the day. Instead of taking it seriously, they whine about eating Taco Bell and Carlos blows half of his budget on organic coffee from the grocery store. It was a real turn off for both of them to be so flippant about the challenge. Carlos especially. He had to work prior to being with Cassie. You can’t convince me that he didn’t have to stick to some type of budget at some point. I’m sure many of their viewer’s parents feed the entire family with $10 a day or less. They could have taken the opportunity to make a nice video that highlights awareness for food insecurity.

The quality of their videos is terrible. I really wish Cassie wouldn’t try to talk so fast during her intros. And would it kill her to script what she’s saying so you can actually follow along? The rules for her challenges change 10 times during the video. She’s a sore freaking loser. If she would put an ounce of effort into the videos, her channel could be massive. Honestly, I’d rather watch her dad do the videos. I actually find him to be funny sometimes.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:26 am

She's going to lose income for sure. ALL of her videos are those stupid challenges that only appeal to little kids.
It's amazing how quickly money goes to their heads.
Living on a budget is how people _stay_ "rich". I'm not talking about crazy rich, just "we had a windfall" comfortable. My great uncle lived very simply. Took the bus everywhere, loved to read and hike and occasionally go out to dinner. He died a millionaire.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”