DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by marjg »

I saw someone here say that Bryan said that the house will be decorated for Christmas or something like that. What is he talking about? Their current house or the new one? Are they moving until December? Sorry I know I sound dumb. I don't follow his Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Did slyfox take it out of the vlog? Maybe Mimi saw us talking about it here.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So do you think they'll try to keep up with E&J and have a professional decorate the house, or go with the Slyfox recommendations (and end up with Hannah's House 2.0 all in Target, Urban Outfitters, and IKEA)? I hate to say it, but a professional would be best. A house that big and pricey should have some decent furniture. And we know that Missy has no taste, and Bryan will let her get whatever she wants. Mr."Did I do good?" will not say no to his Queen. I can almost see them hiring a professional and keeping it secret and taking credit for the tastefully decorated house, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post: Bryan is tweeting about how he's SO sick.. Gee, maybe if some healthy food passed your lips once in a while, you might be healthier. Weren't they eating Mozzarella sticks and pizza when Ollie wanted carrots? Oh, but pizza is healthy, right? It has tomato sauce!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

Hahahah did you guys hear Papa say "I don't think Finn can tell the difference" while Bryan was wearing the Chewbacca mask and showing Finn?!
Hahahah you go Papa!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:So do you think they'll try to keep up with E&J and have a professional decorate the house, or go with the Slyfox recommendations (and end up with Hannah's House 2.0 all in Target, Urban Outfitters, and IKEA)? I hate to say it, but a professional would be best. A house that big and pricey should have some decent furniture. And we know that Missy has no taste, and Bryan will let her get whatever she wants. Mr."Did I do good?" will not say no to his Queen. I can almost see them hiring a professional and keeping it secret and taking credit for the tastefully decorated house, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I really hope they hire a professional. For that size house and their taste, they will need it. My prediction is they weren't going to but now that E&J did, they will.
I hope they show us that meeting and the designer's WTF face when they mention all the hipster shit that they want to include.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Cgl33 wrote:Did slyfox take it out of the vlog? Maybe Mimi saw us talking about it here.
Yes it was removed very quickly

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

If I didn't know that the Slyfox/Johnson's lived in So. Ca, I'd think they lived in Portland or Seattle.
Summerbreeze9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Summerbreeze9 »

They don't have time to teach him stuff like shapes you guiiiize cause they are soooo busy!

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

... For someone that was so mercifully bullied Bryan sure does mention being popular growing up in his "25 Facts About Me" video. He claims he drifted away from from that scene and only mentioned getting picked on for being in choir when he was in fourth grade...
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

liz749 wrote:I don't get why they are keeping the moving process so secretive. Maybe because the 10 year old audience has no interest in it or maybe they don't want this spend any extra weeks deleting comments about how ridiculous the house is. I agree I think one day in the next few weeks they were just going to show up in the new house all moved in and be like surprise!!! Look at our fully furnished amazing new house they we were able to afford with all our hard work and absolutely no thanks to all you viewers!!! Ugh the suck.

We didn't tell anyone besides our parents when we were buying a house. Mainly because if anything fell through we didn't want to explain it to anyone .. maybe that's why the lumps don't talk about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

coriann1911 wrote:
liz749 wrote:I don't get why they are keeping the moving process so secretive. Maybe because the 10 year old audience has no interest in it or maybe they don't want this spend any extra weeks deleting comments about how ridiculous the house is. I agree I think one day in the next few weeks they were just going to show up in the new house all moved in and be like surprise!!! Look at our fully furnished amazing new house they we were able to afford with all our hard work and absolutely no thanks to all you viewers!!! Ugh the suck.

We didn't tell anyone besides our parents when we were buying a house. Mainly because if anything fell through we didn't want to explain it to anyone .. maybe that's why the lumps don't talk about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
But isn't the point of their channel to show lifes ups and downs? I'd say the are trying to keep the address private.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Does anyone know Bryan's dads name?

When looking through Instagram a "randylanning" popped up and they introduced a new baby. Bryan follows this guy. Just wondering ?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lynnd wrote:Does anyone know Bryan's dads name?

When looking through Instagram a "randylanning" popped up and they introduced a new baby. Bryan follows this guy. Just wondering ?
I just creeped on that instagram and it looks like a better looking version of bryan lol maybe a cousin?
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
lynnd wrote:Does anyone know Bryan's dads name?

I'm guessing a cousin or maybe a brother??

I just creeped on that instagram and it looks like a better looking version of bryan lol maybe a cousin?
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Did slyfox take it out of the vlog? Maybe Mimi saw us talking about it here.
Yes it was removed very quickly

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
What was removed?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Oh gross..
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I think they're just going to show up at the new house & surprise everyone. Didn't they do the same thing when they moved into that house with the Hollisters?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I think they're just going to show up at the new house & surprise everyone. Didn't they do the same thing when they moved into that house with the Hollisters?

That was because they got kicked out. They had no choice but to move suddenly Image
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Woah, Bryan's Dad is Nick Cage???

But seriously. Ollie and Finn are doomed to look like a Lanning.

Lul. Sorry Missy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”