DailyDeception: Part 62

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyDeception: Part 62

Post by Kryptonite » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:01 am

In the last thread, Missy and Bryan announced that they bought a house and we moving in. Shortly after moving in, they jetted off to Playlist Live.

Title Credit: MamaJo
Part 61: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=9553
#StayPuffy
maplecross
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDulls: Part 61

Post by maplecross » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:09 am

elifino1 wrote:So has anyone seen their tides commercial? It started with katie and cullen, then ellie and Jared and then Bryan and Missy. I Google it and there it is, all 3.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Some thoughts:

• Both Missy's cousin and her husband do not seem happy to be there:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 588227.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... a21c13.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... b5701b.jpg[/img]

These guys are not amused.Image

• They are clearly older than the Bumps by a fair bit so it seemed incongruous that they'd even need this kind of advice.

• When Missy said a rug would baby proof the hall way, the camera caught it easily sliding around with the barest of movements. All I could picture was little running feet making it slide and causing a much more forceful collision with the ground.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Post by laughsatytfame » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:19 am

I find it hilarious that he uses his time at these gatherings to perform. The ego here is off the hook. It is really out of place when you look at what other people are scheduled for. lol
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Post by elifino1 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:21 am

Tide-Cullen and Katie

Tide-Ellie and Jared

Tide-Bryan and Missy
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by cats-or-die » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:27 am

I'm not 100% sure on this, but Shane Dawson talked about YT earnings in his podcast (damn I relate his podcast back to this a damn ton lol) and said recently YT hasn't been paying NEARLY as much as they had prior. He says they actually pay really poorly now. But think about how many brand deals DB have. How many commercials they do. All of that, plus his album, plus what YT does pay - these fools are so fucking loaded it's almost* humorous.

*not funny at all since they're literally millionaires doing absolutely nothing.

When do y'all think this whole family vlogger trend will die out? When YT started, vlogging wasn't even a thing. Then big YTers started vlogging because people enjoyed seeing "behind the scenes". And then this huge trend of family vloggers started. Even I'm super bored with it at this point.

xoxo gossip cat
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 am

cats-or-die wrote:I'm not 100% sure on this, but Shane Dawson talked about YT earnings in his podcast (damn I relate his podcast back to this a damn ton lol) and said recently YT hasn't been paying NEARLY as much as they had prior. He says they actually pay really poorly now. But think about how many brand deals DB have. How many commercials they do. All of that, plus his album, plus what YT does pay - these fools are so fucking loaded it's almost* humorous.

*not funny at all since they're literally millionaires doing absolutely nothing. Image

When do y'all think this whole family vlogger trend will die out? When YT started, vlogging wasn't even a thing. Then big YTers started vlogging because people enjoyed seeing "behind the scenes". And then this huge trend of family vloggers started. Even I'm super bored with it at this point.

xoxo gossip cat
It is easy money, and there's always someone younger coming along as the "older" vloggers age and get boring. The market is flooding. I say within 3-5 years something is going to change and it will effect a large number of them.

I don't think Bryan actually makes that much money from his music. He has his band to pay, plus production costs. If you compare Charles Trippy and his spending/home/lifestyle to Bryan, he's quite conservative, and their band tours AND has a top 20 song at the moment.

No doubt B&M have a ton of money, but hey spend a ton too. I don't see them set for life. If anything changes and their income drops, so will their lifestyle accordingly. Plus they will take all their friends and family with them. That's scary.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Romeoxsavexme » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:35 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:I'm not 100% sure on this, but Shane Dawson talked about YT earnings in his podcast (damn I relate his podcast back to this a damn ton lol) and said recently YT hasn't been paying NEARLY as much as they had prior. He says they actually pay really poorly now. But think about how many brand deals DB have. How many commercials they do. All of that, plus his album, plus what YT does pay - these fools are so fucking loaded it's almost* humorous.

*not funny at all since they're literally millionaires doing absolutely nothing. Image

When do y'all think this whole family vlogger trend will die out? When YT started, vlogging wasn't even a thing. Then big YTers started vlogging because people enjoyed seeing "behind the scenes". And then this huge trend of family vloggers started. Even I'm super bored with it at this point

xoxo gossip cat
It is easy money, and there's always someone younger coming along as the "older" vloggers age and get boring. The market is flooding. I say within 3-5 years something is going to change and it will effect a large number of them.

I don't think Bryan actually makes that much money from his music. He has his band to pay, plus production costs. If you compare Charles Trippy and his spending/home/lifestyle to Bryan, he's quite conservative, and their band tours AND has a top 20 song at the moment.

No doubt B&M have a ton of money, but hey spend a ton too. I don't see them set for life. If anything changes and their income drops, so will their lifestyle accordingly. Plus they will take all their friends and family with them. That's scary.
Wait, did you just say Bryan is conservative compared to Charles? I don't ever see Charles spending unnecessary amounts of money.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by cats-or-die » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 am

HelloSweetie wrote:

xoxo gossip cat

That's exactly what I'm thinking as well. There's always a new "trend" and I feel the family trend is going to fade out soon enough.
I just can't with Bryan and Missy always claiming how hard they've worked for the things they have. I'm sorry but literally just filming your day isn't difficult. Editing the clips together isn't what I'd call "difficult". I was making videos like that back in the day as a teeny boppin' 14 year old. Even vloggers have claimed it isn't hard work. So what exactly is "so tiring and difficult" Bryan?
Silvress
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Silvress » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 am

I'm really, really curious when the vlogger bubble will burst. It's getting close. Everyone is so fake anymore with the brand deals, etc. It's like reality television... but then we're still dealing with the Kardashians, so who knows. We, as a society, are also changing. That's had a lot to do with this huge boom in online viewership/etc. Turning away from television and towards a more "on demand" platform, but even providers of that are having some issues now.

It's certainly not stable enough to hope it lasts for the rest of your life. I genuinely want to know what vloggers like Missy and Bryan plan to do when it's kind of "over" and they're scraping for views. They're only getting about half their subcribers in views now.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 am

Charles is far more conservative than Bryan and arguably has more money. DB has only been making money for 3 years. Charles has for 8+
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SBC1990 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:38 am

Putting my pic from the old thread to here.

This is their schedule for play list.
Bryan gets 20 Min's to "preform" and the rest is just panels and a meet up.

Get ready for their Ego's to be maximized and bratty behaviour.

Also I would of not put finn on the floor to play. Dirt is mad on airport floors. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... a3b182.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:40 am

That's why I laughed so hard at the "we've been saving for YEARS" crap. They may have been saving for the house, but they weren't scrimping, that is for sure. All the money they have spent just since last Thanksgiving, not including the house: a trip to Idywild, Mimi and Papa's backyard (probably at least 15 grand) Christmas, which was huge, the winter "vacay", somebody paid for Cassie to go to Cambodia, the Cadillac, trip to Idaho for the family before Christmas, Hawaii for the whole family, CVX Live, with the whole entourage, and now Playlist with the entourage AND family. It boggles my mind. How can they go on like this and not know there is going to be an endpoint? Does Bryan really believe that he's the next Justin Bieber?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:42 am

Im pretty sad that DailyBeautifulBeanFootage didnt win the title. lol
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by cats-or-die » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:43 am

I doubt Bryan and Missy have even thought about YT ending. They assume they'll always be big stars online and won't ever have to have a Plan B.
It's pure ignorance. A lot of the big YTers from back in the day have just vanished. Some have had huge scandals that have ruined them. Some just stop making videos all together. It isn't a life career and they're stupid to think it is.
Sorry, I hate to reference him again but he's so open about YT: Shane Dawson has said that he doesn't want to quit YT, but also doesn't want to be a 30 year old doing stupid challenge videos in front of a camera. He says he hopes he can develop his channel to a different, more mature audience some day. Do B&M really think their boring ass life will continue to engage people the older the kids get?

xoxo gossip cat
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:43 am

Silvress wrote:I'm really, really curious when the vlogger bubble will burst. It's getting close. Everyone is so fake anymore with the brand deals, etc. It's like reality television... but then we're still dealing with the Kardashians, so who knows. We, as a society, are also changing. That's had a lot to do with this huge boom in online viewership/etc. Turning away from television and towards a more "on demand" platform, but even providers of that are having some issues now.

It's certainly not stable enough to hope it lasts for the rest of your life. I genuinely want to know what vloggers like Missy and Bryan plan to do when it's kind of "over" and they're scraping for views. They're only getting about half their subcribers in views now.
They might be making a lot more than we think and saving up. The average American could probably last a whole lifetime with only a couple million dollars in savings, plus they could be investing. I'm sure they have some kind of plan for the future. I know they are often criticized for spending rashly, but they clearly care about their family and want to provide not only the boys but Missy's family with financial support, so they probably have a financial advisor who helps them make smart choices. There are some vloggers who have very little income from YouTube anymore but still appear to be financially well-off due to brand deals and investments - like Elle Fowler.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:46 am

Vloggers have essentially won the lottery. They have a large sum of money coming in relatively all at once (only a short period of their lives). They have to be very careful with financial decisions in order to make it last.

Put it this way...

If you saved up 2 million dollars for your retirement. SAVED, not locked in assets. Then, interest earnings aside, you can live off of that for 20+ years of you're able to survive on 100k a year. Bryan and Missy are not. Nor are they even close to retirement. They will however, find it hard to return to work after all of this, and therefor likely won't ever have a steady income. So if YT lasts even another 10 years, then they had better save up at least 10 MILLION to last them a lifetime at their current lifestyle.

There's a reason why people downsize when they retire. They aren't 40 years old and in the midst of raising children though.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:47 am

Vloggers have essentially won the lottery. They have a large sum of money coming in relatively all at once (only a short period of their lives). They have to be very careful with financial decisions in order to make it last.

Put it this way...

If you saved up 2 million dollars for your retirement. SAVED, not locked in assets. Then, interest earnings aside, you can live off of that for 20+ years of you're able to survive on 100k a year. Bryan and Missy are not. Nor are they even close to retirement. They will however, find it hard to return to work after all of this, and therefor likely won't ever have a steady income. So if YT lasts even another 10 years, then they had better save up at least 10 MILLION to last them a lifetime at their current lifestyle.

There's a reason why people downsize when they retire. They aren't 40 years old and in the midst of raising children though.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saltliferocks » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:56 am

When I think of the current YT bubble, I can't help but think back to the .com bubble of the 90s. Remember how many millionaires lost everything?
We've witnessed so many professional athletes and singers fall into the same money trap as the Dumbs, and end up broke.. It's only a matter of a few years with their current spending habits.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laughsatytfame » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:10 pm

I think the family vlogging trend will end sooner than later. They've started to outdo themselves and that is never a good thing because you can't go any farther than outdoing yourself. The older ones are insincere and constantly changing up their game to stay relevant and the newer ones are in it to make money and fame and it shows. Not all family vloggers but most and really anyone over the age of 12 gets bored with the hijinks, deception, and entitlement these people have. I don't see vlogging ever going away perse but there will be changes.

Shane Dawson is probably pissed because his piece of the pie isn't as big as it was, as I am sure a lot of the older vloggers are. The Yt Red is also cutting into their earnings now. Which isn't wrong since people are making tons of dough off their free platform for years lol.

If you've noticed though the older YT vloggers have always kept pretty tight lipped on their earnings and played it off well with 'we don't get paid as much as you think" when cornered. Which was smart. They just did their jobs and made people happy. But this newer family vlogging like we see is all about showing off etc. The market is saturated at the moment with everyone trying to get their piece. Great thing is the good ones will prevail and the wannabes will fade away. In any event there is still a shit ton of money to be made on Youtube.
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Post by lidialove29 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I guess thats true they do a ton of brand deals. And going back to what kidbehindacamera said. They dont do any ads in their videos only the ones everyone has before the vid. Daily bumps are always taking deals and being sponsored.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PolkaDotPenguin » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Just for y'all Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 8dd8cf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:47 pm

cats-or-die wrote:I doubt Bryan and Missy have even thought about YT ending. They assume they'll always be big stars online and won't ever have to have a Plan B.
It's pure ignorance. A lot of the big YTers from back in the day have just vanished. Some have had huge scandals that have ruined them. Some just stop making videos all together. It isn't a life career and they're stupid to think it is.
Sorry, I hate to reference him again but he's so open about YT: Shane Dawson has said that he doesn't want to quit YT, but also doesn't want to be a 30 year old doing stupid challenge videos in front of a camera. He says he hopes he can develop his channel to a different, more mature audience some day. Do B&M really think their boring ass life will continue to engage people the older the kids get?

xoxo gossip cat
Bryan said something about that once. He really thinks people are going to be interested in them forever. I remember it, because it was before I found the forum, and I was so annoyed, and had no one to vent to! He said something like "We're always going to be vlogging, and letting you know what's going on in our lives and how Ollie is doing" It was before Missy was pregnant with Finn. I couldn't believe he was serious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Do we think the home came with the equipment for outside or can we expect to see a "manly" Bryan shopping for a ride-on mower when they get back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Romeoxsavexme » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:12 pm

You know what gets me is the video where they are looking at stuff for Finns nursery and missy is having somewhat of a panic attack because she HATES to make big purchases. Mhm...right!!!
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laughsatytfame » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Romeoxsavexme wrote:You know what gets me is the video where they are looking at stuff for Finns nursery and missy is having somewhat of a panic attack because she HATES to make big purchases. Mhm...right!!!
So much of what Missy puts out there is fake and lies for attention.

Return to “Daily Bumps”