DailyDeception: Part 62

lilirishsprite
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by lilirishsprite »

Theirmom wrote:Meh. I tried to get into Kelsey and Corbin, but I just can't. Their vlogs are certainly different, and more genuine to who they are. The problem is that WHO they ARE is a couple of pretentious hipsters.
This van trip isn't about being humble. How incredibly privileged they are to just peace out on life and responsibilities for the better part of a year.

It's all just a very pompous, hippy, granola crunchy "we're not saying we're BETTER than other people, it's just that other people are not as good as us" attitude that they exude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I definitely heard that last quote in Corbins voice. I agree with you, though I think it would be fun to travel and whatnot like they are.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Missy is the happiest when Bryan isn't around, and she has her family with her. If she lived in their new house with Mimi, Poppa and Casey, then she would be happy probably every vlog. I have a feeling that when the camera's aren't rolling, Missy tries to avoid Bryan as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

HelloSweetie wrote:I guess I'm the only one that feels sorry for Bryan. He tries so hard because he's insecure. Like it or not, he has done very well for himself, and he has a wife and inlaws that just never seem impressed. Everytime Bryan buys Missy a gift she finds a way to be dismissive and not really give him a lot of credit for it. She doesn't encourage him, but keeps him trying. He clearly has issues from his childhood, and whether I like him or, I find that quite sad.

Think about it.... if the Missy/Bryan dynamic were reversed and it was a husband never recognizing his wife, it would look a lot different to most people.

Edited to add: he's obnoxious and I'd want to ignore him too, but I'm not married to him.
Yay, for decent conversation.

They both have had dysfunctional childhoods, and it's obviously affecting them during adulthood. To me, Missy is awkward and Bryan is constantly seeking acceptance. The both never developed their true self during their teenage years. The married very young and never came out of that teenage mindset. This has obviously resulted in a rather miserable marriage that they supplement with materialistic items. They appear to have the perfect life, but I think behind the camera life is actually rather sad for them.

I have never been totally convinced Bryan is gay, I put his giddiness toward Jarred/Cullen/Slyfoxfam down to being excited to have people who accept him. Realistically if it wasn't for Bryans "fame" those people wouldn't want anything to do with him.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Screenshot_2016-04-28-14-45-20.png
Was this the same TV they had in the old house?
I looked at old videos and it seems it is a new TV because it looks like it just fits in it.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... c6c7c3.jpg[/img]

Here it looks like there is a small space in between the tv and shelves

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 2c9409.jpg[/img]

In this picture, the tv is pushed to one side and there is a good amount of space left in between that side and the shelf

And the TV in their new house is much taller than the one in the old house. Yes, it's definitely a new tv.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

But Ollie's face is leaned up against the tv
Lol

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I noticed Karma's food and water bowl (that ollie was putting his "dino egg" in to wash off...... :| ) are outside on the patio now, think this means they are going to try and make him a full time outside dog now? I don't think that there is anything wrong with dog's being exclusively outside (if they have the proper care/shelter/ect) but a dog that is used to being indoors most times isn't going to fair well outdoors like that. They did show him inside, so maybe i'm reaching a little, but it does make me wonder why they decided that his eating area should be outside now. Also, i wonder how they are keeping him from just running away, anyone know if the whole property is fenced? (with something other than that white decorative fencing bc that's not going to keep him in the yard)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

They probably lost all 5 or 6 AppleTV remotes in the move and decided to just replace the TV and get a new remote that way... #LanningLogic
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't necessarily feel sorry for Bryan, but I agree it probably has a lot to do with his childhood and teenage years. Maybe if he was likeable in other ways, I would feel sorry for him. I do think his whole bruh, dope, douchebag Justin Bieber personality was not there when they started vlogging. As it developed and he became more obnoxious, it seems like Missy became more annoyed by him. He has changed. I would be annoyed if my husband started acting like that. He also has control in his relationship. He could stick up for himself. Like people tend to think Missy makes Bryan miss doctor's appointments. I think it he really wanted to go, he would.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

Playsinrain wrote:
They probably lost all 5 or 6 AppleTV remotes in the move and decided to just replace the TV and get a new remote that way... #LanningLogic
I suspect the TV in Bryan's office was probably their old TV.
lcn6370
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lcn6370 »

spotsanddots wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I guess I'm the only one that feels sorry for Bryan. He tries so hard because he's insecure. Like it or not, he has done very well for himself, and he has a wife and inlaws that just never seem impressed. Everytime Bryan buys Missy a gift she finds a way to be dismissive and not really give him a lot of credit for it. She doesn't encourage him, but keeps him trying. He clearly has issues from his childhood, and whether I like him or, I find that quite sad.

Think about it.... if the Missy/Bryan dynamic were reversed and it was a husband never recognizing his wife, it would look a lot different to most people.

Edited to add: he's obnoxious and I'd want to ignore him too, but I'm not married to him.
Yay, for decent conversation.

They both have had dysfunctional childhoods, and it's obviously affecting them during adulthood. To me, Missy is awkward and Bryan is constantly seeking acceptance. The both never developed their true self during their teenage years. The married very young and never came out of that teenage mindset. This has obviously resulted in a rather miserable marriage that they supplement with materialistic items. They appear to have the perfect life, but I think behind the camera life is actually rather sad for them.

I have never been totally convinced Bryan is gay, I put his giddiness toward Jarred/Cullen/Slyfoxfam down to being excited to have people who accept him. Realistically if it wasn't for Bryans "fame" those people wouldn't want anything to do with him.

I completely agree. Their relationship is rather sad. I can't imagine being happier when my husband isn't around. And I can't imagine being in Bryan's shoes either constantly needing gratification. If they can't give each other what they need why are they still in a relationship? It's not healthy for them or their children. I definitely think that their childhoods and lack of time to be themselves before getting married has a lot to do with it. Really sad.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

yoyo16 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
Screenshot_2016-04-28-14-45-20.png
Was this the same TV they had in the old house?
I looked at old videos and it seems it is a new TV because it looks like it just fits in it.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... c6c7c3.jpg[/img]

Here it looks like there is a small space in between the tv and shelves

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 2c9409.jpg[/img]

In this picture, the tv is pushed to one side and there is a good amount of space left in between that side and the shelf

And the TV in their new house is much taller than the one in the old house. Yes, it's definitely a new tv.
Thought so. I had a feeling they were getting a new one after they kept mentioning SlyFox's 80 inch

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

They are the definition of keeping up with the joneses
lilirishsprite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilirishsprite »

Playsinrain wrote:I noticed Karma's food and water bowl (that ollie was putting his "dino egg" in to wash off...... :| ) are outside on the patio now, think this means they are going to try and make him a full time outside dog now? I don't think that there is anything wrong with dog's being exclusively outside (if they have the proper care/shelter/ect) but a dog that is used to being indoors most times isn't going to fair well outdoors like that. They did show him inside, so maybe i'm reaching a little, but it does make me wonder why they decided that his eating area should be outside now. Also, i wonder how they are keeping him from just running away, anyone know if the whole property is fenced? (with something other than that white decorative fencing bc that's not going to keep him in the yard)
Maybe they just had him outside since they were remodeling/working on things and they didn't want karma to get either in the worker's way, or for him to get hurt. Like if a worker dropped a staple or something, if karma stepped on, or ate it,it could hurt him badly.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Playsinrain wrote:I noticed Karma's food and water bowl (that ollie was putting his "dino egg" in to wash off...... :| ) are outside on the patio now, think this means they are going to try and make him a full time outside dog now? I don't think that there is anything wrong with dog's being exclusively outside (if they have the proper care/shelter/ect) but a dog that is used to being indoors most times isn't going to fair well outdoors like that. They did show him inside, so maybe i'm reaching a little, but it does make me wonder why they decided that his eating area should be outside now. Also, i wonder how they are keeping him from just running away, anyone know if the whole property is fenced? (with something other than that white decorative fencing bc that's not going to keep him in the yard)
Maybe it's because Finn's crawling around?
That or they have a bit of renovations going on inside so maybe they want to avoid any issues?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Amelia322 wrote:But Ollie's face is leaned up against the tv
Lol

He's just cuddling his favorite parent. Ain't no harm in it.

Oh..
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

If my husband were gone id be crying about it on my vlog too. I'd be saying how much I miss him etc. I know she doesn't show affection but not once has she mentioned she misses Bryan...and that's all the times he has been gone..

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

laughsatytfame wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
princesschicken wrote:Can Brian just stay in "'bama" permanently? Missy is sooooo much better by herself, I found her really very likeable today. Bryan, on the other hand, was unbearable. "Southern breeze"? It's just fucking breeze, man. When he's not talking about how southern everything is, every word out of his mouth is horrible slang- he can't just say Cullen and Jared and Jeff are his friends, they have to be his "homies" or his "bruhs"

Lol yes!! He kept going on and on about the southern breeze Image bitch you live in SoCal. Go outside and enjoy your southern breeze! He's such a try-hard moron.
Just wait til he discovers CA's breeze...the santa ana's. They will then become as 'epic' as the earthquakes to him. lol Wait I think they are too far south east (?) for them?
Santa Anas blow in Temecula/Murrieta. We get them here in San Diego. Don't know why Bryan never tweets about them. He probably hides in his air conditioning when they're blowing, but aren't they on a hilltop now? So maybe we'll hear more about them now...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I don't necessarily feel sorry for Bryan, but I agree it probably has a lot to do with his childhood and teenage years. Maybe if he was likeable in other ways, I would feel sorry for him. I do think his whole bruh, dope, douchebag Justin Bieber personality was not there when they started vlogging. As it developed and he became more obnoxious, it seems like Missy became more annoyed by him. He has changed. I would be annoyed if my husband started acting like that. He also has control in his relationship. He could stick up for himself. Like people tend to think Missy makes Bryan miss doctor's appointments. I think it he really wanted to go, he would.
This! I used to feel sorry for him because of the way he tries so hard to get Missy's approval. Every time he gets her a gift, he says "did I do good babe?" Or something along those lines. They're obviously both incredibly unhappy, and the money is more important to them than true happiness now.
I do feel sorry for the kids. They're going to be screwed up, and have screwed up relationships themselves. The cycle continues. And that's not fair to Ollie or Finn.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the multiple posts-- but I had to laugh in the Johnson Family vlog when they were at Universal Studios and bumped into Shay and he was trying to get away from them as fast as possible....

coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

spotsanddots wrote:Might have just been slip of the tongue, but did anyone else notice Missy refer to her or my room when she was talking about unpacking? I wonder if she's going to have another "filming"/guest room.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I have never heard a married person says my room instead of our room. It's all just odd to me .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”