laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote:
Santa Anas blow in Temecula/Murrieta. We get them here in San Diego. Don't know why Bryan never tweets about them. He probably hides in his air conditioning when they're blowing, but aren't they on a hilltop now? So maybe we'll hear more about them now...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Nothing in the vlog today was particularly interesting or stupid to write about.

One thing I do find interesting is that they have latched onto a group of people who would have noting to do with them if they weren't getting something from them. I know water seeks its own level, but B+M are in a whole different tax bracket and pseudo internet fame rank than these other people and they are still basically begging for their approval and keeping up with them. I just wish that these two would get that they don't need to keep up to make friends and for once bust out on their own. Lets face it Hannah may be able to decorate her house nice, but these two homes are on different levels. One UO & Hobby Lobby can handle this new one needs more. It needs to be a home. Missy get help from a professional that will listen to what you really want and help you make the right decisions. For once do something that comes from inside yourself!

I hope that made sense.

I do get that they have friends and used their money and status to keep them and be better than them, yet need their validation. Neither of them has learned how to have a real friendship that is close and be a real friend and we are watching their painful and funny attempts. I am sure Suzanne was not big on outside friendships, family first....family only. Bryan has always felt worthless and tries to make up for it by trying to hard. To bad they aren't more genuine as people. oh as the lanning turns.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

^^^ Really good point. And another problem is that their YouTube friends, with the exception of Cullen and Katie, are that way too. Ellie and Jared don't have real friends outside of family either. I believe the Johnson's and SlyFox are real friends to each other, but not to B&M. The lack of any sense of self is really sad. And Ollie is growing up without much of a sense of self either, because of the way they push things on him and make him parrot them. He hardly ever says anything spontaneously. It's always "Ollie-- say this!" Or "Say that!"
All they have to do is get over themselves a little, and go to church for real, or take Ollie to some classes, and they could make friends with other parents. Maybe even some people who have no clue that they're famous, bruh!

Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

Maybe Missy seems happy when hes gone because, as many of you have before if your SO was with you 24/7 you'd get a bit sick of it too. I know I get that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Can Brian just stay in "'bama" permanently? Missy is sooooo much better by herself, I found her really very likeable today. Bryan, on the other hand, was unbearable. "Southern breeze"? It's just fucking breeze, man. When he's not talking about how southern everything is, every word out of his mouth is horrible slang- he can't just say Cullen and Jared and Jeff are his friends, they have to be his "homies" or his "bruhs"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Lol yes!! He kept going on and on about the southern breeze bitch you live in SoCal. Go outside and enjoy your southern breeze! He's such a try-hard moron.[/quote]

Just wait til he discovers CA's breeze...the santa ana's. They will then become as 'epic' as the earthquakes to him. lol Wait I think they are too far south east (?) for them?[/quote]

Santa Anas blow in Temecula/Murrieta. We get them here in San Diego. Don't know why Bryan never tweets about them. He probably hides in his air conditioning when they're blowing, but aren't they on a hilltop now? So maybe we'll hear more about them now...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

I hide in my ac when the Santa Ana's are blowing. Can't fault Bryan for that!
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

coriann1911 wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:Might have just been slip of the tongue, but did anyone else notice Missy refer to her or my room when she was talking about unpacking? I wonder if she's going to have another "filming"/guest room.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I have never heard a married person says my room instead of our room. It's all just odd to me .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I say my room when I speak of my husbands and I's (of 8 years) room. I decorate it the way I want and he just goes along with it. I don't think it's go odd lol :)
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

I'm only catching up on yesterdays today . But bloody Bryan .. I didn't think he could get anymore obnoxious. Wtf is with that roll tide crap? You could tell the other guys were embarrassed about it. You're a grown ass man Bryan.. grow up! He's acting like one of those annoying teenage kids in the shops (not saying all teenagers do that but you know what I mean!) "dude you're gunna get me beat up in target". No bryan, you are going to get yourself beat up you idiot! I didnt mind missys section.

Todays vlog..
Again, I actually really enjoyed Missy's part again. It's good to see her vlogging the house wife kinda of stuff. Shopping, the kids and the house stuff. Even more Karma. I must say, I did love the old kitchen and thought you guys are going to kill that now but I really love how their new kitchen looks now too. It's completely different but I do like it. Even the lounge bit I'm actually quite digging it. I dont mind the colours they have gone with. Why is bryan going on about Alabama so much. Driving me insane. We get it Bryan. You like Alabama. Missy just seems so much happier without Bryan. She feels more herself. I honestly feel when Bryan is around she has to act a certain way because he tells her to. Karma seems so happy on that new property!

I noticed bryan put a twitter post about missing missy. Then another today I think it was about looking forward to kissing her! He never talks about her like that. Just usually.. look at my hotty with a boddy comment. I wonder if he felt obligated to put a few posts up about missy because of all the speculation of what the "boys" are up to. Who is he trying to convince though is the real question? Us or yourself bryan?
Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

Maybe Missy seems happy when hes gone because, as many of you have before if your SO was with you 24/7 you'd get a bit sick of it too. I know I get that way.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:I don't necessarily feel sorry for Bryan, but I agree it probably has a lot to do with his childhood and teenage years. Maybe if he was likeable in other ways, I would feel sorry for him. I do think his whole bruh, dope, douchebag Justin Bieber personality was not there when they started vlogging. As it developed and he became more obnoxious, it seems like Missy became more annoyed by him. He has changed. I would be annoyed if my husband started acting like that. He also has control in his relationship. He could stick up for himself. Like people tend to think Missy makes Bryan miss doctor's appointments. I think it he really wanted to go, he would.
This! I used to feel sorry for him because of the way he tries so hard to get Missy's approval. Every time he gets her a gift, he says "did I do good babe?" Or something along those lines. They're obviously both incredibly unhappy, and the money is more important to them than true happiness now.
I do feel sorry for the kids. They're going to be screwed up, and have screwed up relationships themselves. The cycle continues. And that's not fair to Ollie or Finn.

In generaral, I just don't tend to feel sorry for people. I believe it is possible to make changes in your own life so one is never necessarily doomed. But it would really be helpful if they could get out from under their patents at a decent age and see that life can be bigger than one's past. It takes time and effort, but the cycle doesn't have to continue. They do not have to be forever doomed.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

OhioStateLover wrote:
coriann1911 wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:Might have just been slip of the tongue, but did anyone else notice Missy refer to her or my room when she was talking about unpacking? I wonder if she's going to have another "filming"/guest room.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I have never heard a married person says my room instead of our room. It's all just odd to me .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I say my room when I speak of my husbands and I's (of 8 years) room. I decorate it the way I want and he just goes along with it. I don't think it's go odd lol :)
I've said my room too. We share the room, it's both of ours. Usually I say our room though.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I actually really like what they have done to the house, I honestly think it comes down to personal taste.

Its kind of bittersweet for me watching old vlogs because I remember why I fell in love with family vlogging, but then I watch todays and it makes me sad how much they have changed. 3 years ago they were going to missy's work event for free milk and food and happy. Im 100% of the opinion that if you are not happy with how your life is, make a change. Don't stay in a unhappy marriage if its just not working. Its not healthy for you or your kids.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Im from alabama. And can i just point out that most people only say roll tide when its football season and its a game day and you see someone else wearing alabama stuff! You dont just go around screaming it at everyone you see, bryan!

mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

I found myself skipping over Bryan's parts and just watching Missy and Ollie. It really looks like she feels better and happier without Bryan around. His obnoxious attitude is annoying even for us who only see 10-15 minutes of his day.. Imagine how annoying it must be to live with him?! So glad Karma got to run around with Missy and Ollie.. I'm hoping they're safe with him being outside though.. They've mentioned coyotes wander around the area where they live.

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Im from alabama. And can i just point out that most people only say roll tide when its football season and its a game day and you see someone else wearing alabama stuff! You dont just go around screaming it at everyone you see, bryan!

I think that's why they all got so embarrassed when he just screamed it out continuously. Cullen was like "you only do it at the football". And Bryan being so loud as usual continued to say it and then said to Cullen he's gunna get him beaten up. No idea how because he was the only one screaming roll tide!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Maybe they are just content with each other. It may not be shared passion, but they might be happy enough if that makes sense. Maybe Missy knows that another guy might not be cool with having her family around almost every day. They vacation with them and I bet the plan is to live together again at some point. They can both be lazy around each other, they both like the vlogging life, and their overspending seems to be pretty mutual. It's not what I would want for a marriage, but maybe it's what they want.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Everyone keeps taking like Missy is so much better than Bryan because he's away and she must be disgusted it annoyed by him usually. I'm sorry, but this bothers me.

Sure he's annoying, but that doesn't mean she gets to use him. Everyone is acting like Missy is better on her own. No she's not. What you're seeing is her lazy ass reaping the rewards from her husband's hard work. Without Bryan, she might actually have to make videos herself, and she can barely handle these short edits with him gone.

Sorry to defend him... really sorry actually, but it's kind of disgusting me to hear anyone advocating someone else treating their spouse like garbage because they are annoying. People deserve respect. Missy didn't need to get remarried to Bryan. She doesn't need to stay with him of she's miserable. She doesn't need to let him do 90% of the work either. These are her choices, and all she's doing by using Bryan is teaching her boys how to use people, and she'll start teaching them to treat others the same way she does.

Both Bryan and Missy are idiots that would rather falsify a test than admit something might be wrong with their child. Both are attention whores that more or less suck. Two vlogs without Bryan don't suddenly make Missy her "real self". Sorry, you see that daily.

It was her real self that tried to force Finn out early. Her real self that followed Cassie at the mall, and her real self that makes everything all about her all the time.

I just can't get on board with this new "'blame Bryan" mentality based off a couple "good" vlogs. Sorry.

Plus let's be real. She's probably happy because Cassie has been staying with her, which means she doesn't have to look after Ollie at all.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kind of off topic: I'm sick right now and before going to sleep I read this thread. Guess who dreamed of the DB?

If you guessed me, you'd be correct.

Apparently I was a fan of today's vlog (haven't seen it) and Bryan was in it at the end and he said "fuck" and didn't edit it out. Then missy corrected him and he picked up a piece of paper, read from it and it said something like "there's nothing wrong with fucking, it gets you close to the cervix. Shove that up your c*nt"
Dream me just about died and I was like WTF.

Awake me is still WTFing.

Edit: I didn't read the new (and very interesting) discussion about Good Missy/Bad Bryan. HS hit the nail on the head for me. Anyone else remember back when that was common opinion, and then went plenty of epiphanies were had after it was realised that Missy's a narcissistic asshole?
Last edited by actuallydear on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

HelloSweetie wrote:Everyone keeps taking like Missy is so much better than Bryan because he's away and she must be disgusted it annoyed by him usually. I'm sorry, but this bothers me.

Sure he's annoying, but that doesn't mean she gets to use him. Everyone is acting like Missy is better on her own. No she's not. What you're seeing is her lazy ass reaping the rewards from her husband's hard work. Without Bryan, she might actually have to make videos herself, and she can barely handle these short edits with him gone.

Sorry to defend him... really sorry actually, but it's kind of disgusting me to hear anyone advocating someone else treating their spouse like garbage because they are annoying. People deserve respect. Missy didn't need to get remarried to Bryan. She doesn't need to stay with him of she's miserable. She doesn't need to let him do 90% of the work either. These are her choices, and all she's doing by using Bryan is teaching her boys how to use people, and she'll start teaching them to treat others the same way she does.

Both Bryan and Missy are idiots that would rather falsify a test than admit something might be wrong with their child. Both are attention whores that more or less suck. Two vlogs without Bryan don't suddenly make Missy her "real self". Sorry, you see that daily.

It was her real self that tried to force Finn out early. Her real self that followed Cassie at the mall, and her real self that makes everything all about her all the time.

I just can't get on board with this new "'blame Bryan" mentality based off a couple "good" vlogs. Sorry.

Plus let's be real. She's probably happy because Cassie has been staying with her, which means she doesn't have to look after Ollie at all.

Finally,Thank You!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Oh and to whoever keeps bringing up how Missy used to be like Mama natural. That was just. a. phase. She was just trying to fit in, just like she is now with the Slyfox people and the faux hipster shit. Don't fool yourselves into thinking deep down Missy was a crunchy mom and then suddenly she changed. No. She just got too lazy to keep up the charade.

Probably why they're always sooo tired... constantly pretending to be something you're not, and all.
Last edited by actuallydear on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Speaking of Ollie, how old is he now? Maybe 2.5 years old? I wasn't able to make out what he was saying most of the time. Did he actually say "Good night and Good morning" when Missy was closing the vlog with him and he was prompted to say goodnight? He didn't bark or growl, nor did he act like a little terror from what I could see. Sorry, but I think Bryan does get him worked up on purpose to get him to act out. Why is it that many vloggers, excluding C&K, tend to think viewers want to see little kids acting in an outrageous manner?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:Kind of off topic: I'm sick right now and before going to sleep I read this thread. Guess who dreamed of the DB?

If you guessed me, you'd be correct.

Apparently I was a fan of today's vlog (haven't seen it) and Bryan was in it at the end and he said "fuck" and didn't edit it out. Then missy corrected him and he picked up a piece of paper, read from it and it said something like "there's nothing wrong with fucking, it gets you close to the cervix. Shove that up your c*nt"
Dream me just about died and I was like WTF.

Awake me is still WTFing.

Edit: I didn't read the new (and very interesting) discussion about Good Missy/Bad Bryan. HS hit the nail on the head for me. Anyone else remember back when that was common opinion, and then went plenty of epiphanies were had after it was realised that Missy's a narcissistic asshole?
Everyone is new and probably wasn't around for all the bitch Missy revelations. Or they've repressed them.

She can pretend to be normal. Doesn't mean she is. What you see when the camera isn't in HER hand is the real Missy. Same with all vloggers actually.

Also, speaking of her phases....

Remember when she did cloth diapers, or sold essential oils?

Remember when she made green smoothies, and was all organic?

Remember when people have Missy free merch for her Ollie's nursery, and she bought all new stuff and threw that away 2 months later?

Missy is all about phases. The only consistent thing is laziness combined with her love of the Hollisters, milk and cookies and herself.

Return to “Daily Bumps”