DailyHappyWithoutMyHusband: Part 63

ericauda
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHappyWithoutMyHusband: Part 63

Unread post by ericauda »

Why would you give a 6 month old a chicken leg dripping in bbq (ie sugar) sauce??? Bbq is too sugary for me and I'm an adult. And a chicken leg...... Seems Absurd.

The way it was edited with the footage of him eating junk almost felt like who ever edited it was making fun of her. 'We want him to eat healthy' shows him eating junk. 'He's so good at keeping food in the front' shows him chewing in the back. And that slow banana chew-spit up was unnecessary lol

I'm glad to see a vid on her channel though. I cannot watch Bryan he's such a phoney and so annoying. Phonnoying! She looks some tired though. Her eyes are lifeless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:"He's like crazy crazy advanced." No. He's just not delayed like Ollie was.
Really? Lol no. Ollie at 6 months was also advanced with crawling and walking. Finn is even more advanced, he crawled pretty early, and pulling up! My LO crawled at 9 months and has just now gotten the hang of pulling up at 10/11 months, and that is still normal! Babies go at their own pace and some slowly learn and do modified versions, and then some (like my LO) learn it later but they do it perfectly first time and never look back lol

I'm actually shocked that you can't admit Finn is learning his physical milestones quiet early. Do you have children?
Yep, I have two. She said Ollie didn't sit up until 6 months.

Ollie sitting up at 6 months isn't delayed though..... And I watched the 6 months update and she said at 6 months he could sit up but had the occasional flop over- that is literally so normal and on track- not in the slightest bit "delayed".
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

gymchick43 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:"He's like crazy crazy advanced." No. He's just not delayed like Ollie was.
Really? Lol no. Ollie at 6 months was also advanced with crawling and walking. Finn is even more advanced, he crawled pretty early, and pulling up! My LO crawled at 9 months and has just now gotten the hang of pulling up at 10/11 months, and that is still normal! Babies go at their own pace and some slowly learn and do modified versions, and then some (like my LO) learn it later but they do it perfectly first time and never look back lol

I'm actually shocked that you can't admit Finn is learning his physical milestones quiet early. Do you have children?
Thank you! Finn is very advanced for his age. BTW I also have 10 1/2 month old. She just started crawling, pulling up, and cruising furniture this week.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

janem wrote:So the Johnson fam are taking a break from vlogging to focus on family. Wonder if he's still working for bumps. Maybe they saw what the bumps are really like and wanted to step away from them. Personally , whatever the reason have to hand it to them. We will see in the next days if Jeff shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Natalia must have finally spoken up. I wonder if this does have to do with B&M if the Slyfox family will follow too.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pllfan5 wrote:
janem wrote:So the Johnson fam are taking a break from vlogging to focus on family. Wonder if he's still working for bumps. Maybe they saw what the bumps are really like and wanted to step away from them. Personally , whatever the reason have to hand it to them. We will see in the next days if Jeff shows up.

Natalia must have finally spoken up. I wonder if this does have to do with B&M if the Slyfox family will follow too.
Nope. SlyFox Family is going to ride that gravy train for it's worth. They are sucking up, and bringing over cinnamon bread, and tagging DB in their vlogs whenever they can. I don't know what is up with the Johnsons, but they were fine with the kids staying at B&M's the other day. The girls were there without Jeff or Natalia the other day, so I don't think there is any kind of hatred towards B&M.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

So many people on this site think every kid is slow. According to them kids should be pooping out the womb and going to Harvard. My now 6 year old didn't crawl until 7 months and didn't walk until 11 months. She also didn't say a word until 13 months. She's in the gifted program now with a high IQ and an amazing soccer player. My 2 year old son didn't walk until 13 months. He didn't even sit up fully until 7 months. He's now a 35 lb 2 year old healthy boy that can hit a baseball pitched by my husband and he can ride my daughters old bike with training wheels. He also talks like a fucking champ. My 5 month old can't sit up yet without support. I guess all my kids are so freaking slow and delayed. FFS all babies are different. A superior special snowflake that was sitting up by 4 months old may be an uncoordinated klutz or be a great athlete one day. Them being advanced has nothing to do with it. A kid that doesn't talk until they are 3 could be a wonderful student. Like my 14 year old nephew that didn't speak well until he was 5, was in speech therapy for years, has dyslexia, but makes all As and Bs while being a bad ass football player.
Hot damn not every kid is some delayed idiot because they aren't sitting up unsupported 6 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
BryanOnGrindr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BryanOnGrindr »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Straight men don't post things like this!
http://ytmommadrama.com/download/file.p ... &mode=view
He has Blowjob lips......

I am sickened by Bryan, I really am. He loves himself far too much. He can't sing, he can't perform, he can't go anywhere without her family, he's incapable of doing anything alone, and he really cannot parent.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I cannot wait for them to run out of money, for their viewers to drop off, and the decline happen. They deserve nothing.
BryanOnGrindr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BryanOnGrindr »

He also has a history with gay men and posting online. Bryan, don't hide it, let it out.... well, you already are, but I mean, officially announce that you're a gay man. Ditch Missy, and get back to the gym and meet all of those men you were looking for. Don't deny yourself what you really really want.
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

I thought we were done with the Bryan is gay talk... Sigh.

Moving on, I'll throw in my 2 cents about the Johnson's taking a break. I don't think it has anything to directly do with B & M. I think they've received some hate, and they see the hate that B&M get and their skin isn't thick enough. Also, maybe the speculation about Jeff editing B&Ms vlogs is true and he doesn't want to edit both.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Return to “Daily Bumps”