title credit: aral12
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I think everyone is looking way too far into the Jeff and Natalia thing. If I was Natalia I would stay as far away from the lumps as I can. He is clearly still around since she went to church with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

The minions are picking up on Jeff and Natalia.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... ee6a0c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I think everyone is looking way too far into the Jeff and Natalia thing. If I was Natalia I would stay as far away from the lumps as I can. He is clearly still around since she went to church with everyone.

I meant to say she*

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:I think everyone is looking way too far into the Jeff and Natalia thing. If I was Natalia I would stay as far away from the lumps as I can. He is clearly still around since she went to church with everyone.

I meant to say she*

Eh, I respectfully disagree Image While I do think we could be diving a bit too deep into this on the DB thread, and it is more appropriate on the Johnson thread, I do think Jeff has given us plenty of reasons on the DB vlogs to question if he and his wife are on the outs. Hopefully not, but it could be any number of things going on with them, and just because he's at church with his wife and kids doesn't mean that he and Natalia are currently on good terms. Separated and divorced people often keep as many of the same routines as they can when they have young kids so that those kids aren't too traumatized by the change in the family unit.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Double post
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree with Natalia wanting to stay away from the Lumps. I just don't get how you focus on family when you're always at your cousin's house. And that comment about how he's their assistant? Most assistants don't nap at their boss's house or stay late to play poker.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

Disagree. I think there are problems in la-la land. Of course Natalia is still going to go to church with her girls and Jeff. The mature adult thing to do when things are rocky is to continue going to important family centered activities (like church) as a family for the sake of the children. The fact that she has not been around for things like poker night, DWTS, swim parties at the Lumps, etc speaks volumes. I don't think it's because she doesn't like Missy. She has done lots of things with Missy that didn't involve the kids or family. I also don't think it's entirely about the vlogs either because the girls have been allowed to be included in the Lumps daily crap. I think her and Jeff hit a tuff patch. Not sure if it has anything to do with YouTube or that he's Bryan's bitch. That's my two cents anyway.
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

sammibro wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:

I meant to say she*

Eh, I respectfully disagree Image While I do think we could be diving a bit too deep into this on the DB thread, and it is more appropriate on the Johnson thread, I do think Jeff has given us plenty of reasons on the DB vlogs to question if he and his wife are on the outs. Hopefully not, but it could be any number of things going on with them, and just because he's at church with his wife and kids doesn't mean that he and Natalia are currently on good terms. Separated and divorced people often keep as many of the same routines as they can when they have young kids so that those kids aren't too traumatized by the change in the family unit.

You posted similar to what I said while I was typing. :) sorry to sound like a broken record in my post.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

youvegottobekidding wrote:

Disagree. I think there are problems in la-la land. Of course Natalia is still going to go to church with her girls and Jeff. The mature adult thing to do when things are rocky is to continue going to important family centered activities (like church) as a family for the sake of the children. The fact that she has not been around for things like poker night, DWTS, swim parties at the Lumps, etc speaks volumes. I don't think it's because she doesn't like Missy. She has done lots of things with Missy that didn't involve the kids or family. I also don't think it's entirely about the vlogs either because the girls have been allowed to be included in the Lumps daily crap. I think her and Jeff hit a tuff patch. Not sure if it has anything to do with YouTube or that he's Bryan's bitch. That's my two cents anyway.
Where was it said they were taking a break to focus on family?

youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

They both posted that on an Instagram photo.

nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

I think it's very telling that Ollie can eloquently and without thinking when asked "What are you eating?" say "A poptart!" but probably couldn't tell you what a carrot is called. We've never seen him actually eat a poptart before on the vlogs yet he knows what they are called? (He might have said "I dunno" or a "cookie" etc if he has not had his fair share of poptarts.)
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I agree with Natalia wanting to stay away from the Lumps. I just don't get how you focus on family when you're always at your cousin's house. And that comment about how he's their assistant? Most assistants don't nap at their boss's house or stay late to play poker.

Exactly. How can someone have respect for their husband knowing he's the Lanning's bitch? I wouldn't blame her for having a hard time dealing with that. She's sees on the vlogs every day that Jeff's responsibilities included chauffer duties, Starbucks runs, Ollie wrangling, and naps!

BryanOnGrindr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BryanOnGrindr »

OK, some of you disliked my previous comment, so I'll rephrase.

Bryan once was not a large guy.

He is now.

Better?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Bryan could have a body like Zac Efron and he'd still be annoying.

Hot, but annoying.
Jadertot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jadertot »

Ok so this is a LIGHT happy moment and good job for the daily lazy bums. But the fact that Finley is eating meat and a bunch of different foods already is amazing. Unlike with Oliver and they only let him try certain foods making him as picky as he is now.
It's good seeing that they are giving him foods that they are eating at dinners and so on.
My only thing is how long is it going to last. We will have to wait and see...
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Missy is doing so good with BLW you guys is Bryan for real?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Twitter, I think. I'll see if I can find it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oops. Should have quoted, but it would have been long...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
youvegottobekidding wrote:

Where was it said they were taking a break to focus on family?

I posted the screenshot in their thread.

Return to “Daily Bumps”