DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Jessi31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by Jessi31 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Super off topic, and I know this should be posted on the SlyFox thread but can someone tell me why Hannah's face looks so intimidating? Is it the brows or is it the mouth? This has been bugging way more than it should lol but I can't put my finger on it!
She reminds me of Katie Price. Am I the only one who sees it? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

ScenicBecky wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:So in my recommendations was a video from a tv show called super nanny where she goes to families that have a hard time disciplining their kids and things like that. I wonder what she would say to B&M and E&J about their kids. Also really B&M couldn't figure out why the chicks can't have apple seeds, the stupidity runs deep. [UNAMUSED FACE] That chicken coop is way too small for 5 chicks, they actually grow very fast and will be fully grown by 9 months. Its not big enough for one adult chicken, let alone 5.
Apparently that chicken coop is supposed to be able to sleep 9 chickens. If i heard them correctly when they got it. But they do have that fenced area they built that the chicken coop is meant to be in. So I'm guessing the coop will just be there for them to sleep in at night once they get older?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Chickens need a lot of room I really doubt they got one that can fit 5 chickens
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: A bunch of YouTubers did. It looks like People is doing a blurb on VidCon. People tweeted about it.
And I felt stupid so I looked it up. Chickens can have apple seeds. There's cyanide, but it's such a small amount that it can't hurt them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I heard they couldn't because it was a choking hazard. I think the person who told me was wrong lol. And in no was I saying that someone who didn't know was stupid. I'm just saying they are because they don't seem to care to research it is all I meant.

No worries -- I didn't think that! I felt stupid because if Missy knew something, I felt like I should know too because she and Bryan are SO stupid!
Ok well in their case they don't even know why, which really doesn't surprise me. I though missy had chicks when she was younger that she loved?
ScenicBecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ScenicBecky »

gmaesemail wrote:
ScenicBecky wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:So in my recommendations was a video from a tv show called super nanny where she goes to families that have a hard time disciplining their kids and things like that. I wonder what she would say to B&M and E&J about their kids. Also really B&M couldn't figure out why the chicks can't have apple seeds, the stupidity runs deep. [UNAMUSED FACE] That chicken coop is way too small for 5 chicks, they actually grow very fast and will be fully grown by 9 months. Its not big enough for one adult chicken, let alone 5.
Apparently that chicken coop is supposed to be able to sleep 9 chickens. If i heard them correctly when they got it. But they do have that fenced area they built that the chicken coop is meant to be in. So I'm guessing the coop will just be there for them to sleep in at night once they get older?

I swear they said it's meant to fit 9 but when you look in the top there was like 6 spots that look like the 'sleeping section's' but I do agree the actual coop looks small. And then they have the fenced area they built. But you are right it's still not really that big. Especially if they decide to get more

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Jessi31 wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:Super off topic, and I know this should be posted on the SlyFox thread but can someone tell me why Hannah's face looks so intimidating? Is it the brows or is it the mouth? This has been bugging way more than it should lol but I can't put my finger on it!

It's the mouth lol I see it I'm gonna be honest I like the SlyFox family I love how close they are with uncle zz, Nana, and pop sure Caspian isn't the most well behaved compared to Ollie hes an angel!
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

ScenicBecky wrote:
gmaesemail wrote:
ScenicBecky wrote: Apparently that chicken coop is supposed to be able to sleep 9 chickens. If i heard them correctly when they got it. But they do have that fenced area they built that the chicken coop is meant to be in. So I'm guessing the coop will just be there for them to sleep in at night once they get older?

I swear they said it's meant to fit 9 but when you look in the top there was like 6 spots that look like the 'sleeping section's' but I do agree the actual coop looks small. And then they have the fenced area they built. But you are right it's still not really that big. Especially if they decide to get more

They might of said that but thing is they need lots of room. I had chickens a couple years ago, we made our own coop and soon we realized it was too small. They need to be able to run and spread their wings.
ScenicBecky
Amateur
Amateur

gmaesemail wrote:
ScenicBecky wrote:
gmaesemail wrote: Chickens need a lot of room I really doubt they got one that can fit 5 chickens

They might of said that but thing is they need lots of room. I had chickens a couple years ago, we made our own coop and soon we realized it was too small. They need to be able to run and spread their wings.
Yeah I would use that coop for a bunny haha. My auntie has chickens and they just roam all over the property in the end and at night they're put in a safe area that's still big.
My next door neighbours though, they have a big fence but a lot of chickens. Too small an area for all the chickens :(.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

That "fence" around the coop is not going to contain them! Thy will be able to fly out/escape and Hawks will be able to swoop in and eat them. The coop is fine as long as they are just in there at night and able to get out and exercise. She claims she had chickens growing up but I seriously doubt it. Sorry for not quoting in my posts I can't figure out how.
ScenicBecky
Amateur
Amateur

MommaLindsey2 wrote:That "fence" around the coop is not going to contain them! Thy will be able to fly out/escape and Hawks will be able to swoop in and eat them. The coop is fine as long as they are just in there at night and able to get out and exercise. She claims she had chickens growing up but I seriously doubt it. Sorry for not quoting in my posts I can't figure out how.
You can press the arrow on the persons post that you want to reply to. But I don't know how to quote certain bits.
Unless they put chicken wire on the top and crawl around to clean it out, theres definitely a high chance they can fly out. Or if they get their wings clipped.
There is a video Missy has up showing cassie chasing chickens around the yard. And it was a decent sized yard. So she did. But I don't know if they had like an actual "coop" or just a sheltered type area for them at night time.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ScenicBecky wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:That "fence" around the coop is not going to contain them! Thy will be able to fly out/escape and Hawks will be able to swoop in and eat them. The coop is fine as long as they are just in there at night and able to get out and exercise. She claims she had chickens growing up but I seriously doubt it. Sorry for not quoting in my posts I can't figure out how.
You can press the arrow on the persons post that you want to reply to. But I don't know how to quote certain bits.
Unless they put chicken wire on the top and crawl around to clean it out, theres definitely a high chance they can fly out. Or if they get their wings clipped.
There is a video Missy has up showing cassie chasing chickens around the yard. And it was a decent sized yard. So she did. But I don't know if they had like an actual "coop" or just a sheltered type area for them at night time.

Yay figured it out, needed tapatalk I guess. The chickens running around loose is fine but not in the country where they live, there are all kinds of predators that can eat the chickens: Hawks, coyotes, large snakes, and raccoons. I grew up in the country on 5 acres and we had chickens. We had to stop letting them free range due to Hawks eating them. We kept chicken wire over the top of their pen. That fence they have is only about 4 feet, chickens can easily scale that and fly 6 ft high or more to escape. If they clipped their wings it would stop them from escaping but wild animals would still eat them. It just shows she knows nothing about chickens, with her hatred of roosters. Who could love chickens but hate the roosters? I liked my roosters they are prettier than the hens. It was fun to let the moms sit on the eggs and raise the babies. And you can still eat fertile eggs as long as you get them as soon as they are layed, and don't let the chickens sit on them. The silkies that they got are known for their mothering abilities. They love to sit on eggs and raise babies. It's sad to take the eggs away from him because they go broody constantly. They will go broody and sit on unfertilized eggs even if you take them away daily and it's sad because all that work and they have no babies in the end.

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Jessi31 wrote:

It's the mouth lol I see it I'm gonna be honest I like the SlyFox family I love how close they are with uncle zz, Nana, and pop sure Caspian isn't the most well behaved compared to Ollie hes an angel!
I think it's a combination of the mouth and eyebrows. I've never heard of this person but boy, her expression is similar to Hannah's!!!
hking224
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hking224 »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
hking224 wrote:
kami11 wrote:Not really sure if this belongs here because it has to do with a other vlogger, but also about Missy, so here goes. Dana Schmoyer (Schmovies) posted on IG earlier today that she thinks the twins are about ready to start solids and she was wanting to know more about Baby Led Weaning. Of the 30ish comments, probably at least half were ones that were all "go see what Missy did with Finn because she's doing BLW and she's so great at it, blah, blah, blah.". Thankfully there were also some actual good advice or told her to check out Katie's videos. And I have no doubt that Dana is intelligent enough not to start the girls with pulled pork, corn dogs and chicken wings. But just goes to show how much of an influence the Lumps have on the teens and how the minions don't have a clue but are still gung ho to praise them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I was one of the people that suggested to follow Katie and not Missy! Lol! I agree, Dana is intelligent and will do her research unlike Missy. The Schmoyers live in my area so I follow them pretty closely.

Do they have a thread here on ytmd? There are more than a couple of things that I'm itching to discuss with others that follow them. If I knew how tm make a thread, I would.
I don't think they do. I have looked before and haven't been able to find one. I'm the same way, though! I would love to discuss them with others about some things.

ScenicBecky
Amateur
Amateur

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ScenicBecky wrote:

Yay figured it out, needed tapatalk I guess. The chickens running around loose is fine but not in the country where they live, there are all kinds of predators that can eat the chickens: Hawks, coyotes, large snakes, and raccoons. I grew up in the country on 5 acres and we had chickens. We had to stop letting them free range due to Hawks eating them. We kept chicken wire over the top of their pen. That fence they have is only about 4 feet, chickens can easily scale that and fly 6 ft high or more to escape. If they clipped their wings it would stop them from escaping but wild animals would still eat them. It just shows she knows nothing about chickens, with her hatred of roosters. Who could love chickens but hate the roosters? I liked my roosters they are prettier than the hens. It was fun to let the moms sit on the eggs and raise the babies. And you can still eat fertile eggs as long as you get them as soon as they are layed, and don't let the chickens sit on them. The silkies that they got are known for their mothering abilities. They love to sit on eggs and raise babies. It's sad to take the eggs away from him because they go broody constantly. They will go broody and sit on unfertilized eggs even if you take them away daily and it's sad because all that work and they have no babies in the end.

I live In Australia so my aunt doesn't have problems with Hawks. Sometimes we may get an eagle flying out here but it's very rare. She looks out for snakes as best she can to keep them away and night she has her kelpie sleeping outside to chase away any foxes. So they're pretty well guarded haha.
I can guarantee your chickens were still more free range than "free range eggs". Free range is classed as a tiny space per chicken. I don't know if its the same there or not though.
Yeah they really need to make the fence taller and put chicken wire on the top so they can atleast roam a little bit more although still not big enough to fly as such.
Roosters are definitely prettier! I think the problem is when you have two roosters? I know my auntie would sell one of she ended up with two. But they're saying if they have any at all they'll get rid of it.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ScenicBecky wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ScenicBecky wrote: You can press the arrow on the persons post that you want to reply to. But I don't know how to quote certain bits.

I live In Australia so my aunt doesn't have problems with Hawks. Sometimes we may get an eagle flying out here but it's very rare. She looks out for snakes as best she can to keep them away and night she has her kelpie sleeping outside to chase away any foxes. So they're pretty well guarded haha.
I can guarantee your chickens were still more free range than "free range eggs". Free range is classed as a tiny space per chicken. I don't know if its the same there or not though.
Yeah they really need to make the fence taller and put chicken wire on the top so they can atleast roam a little bit more although still not big enough to fly as such.
Roosters are definitely prettier! I think the problem is when you have two roosters? I know my auntie would sell one of she ended up with two. But they're saying if they have any at all they'll get rid of it.

Yes she said something like "if any are roosters we HAVE to get rid of them because we want to eat the eggs." A simple google search would clear this up for them...

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg first few seconds of the vlog has me laughing! That woman's face when Bryan was shoving the shirt at her.

monroex
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by monroex »

So their "big" announcement is Bryan's album will be called "Us." It'll be about relationship stories they haven't shared, because they "have a real relationship and don't share everything in the vlogs".
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

ANNOUNCEMENT IS
Bryan's new concept album
Stories that happened in their lives called "ups" if I heard right. Meh. Lame announcement.

MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

OMG WHEN THEY WERE DOING IMPRESSIONS OF EACH OTHER!!!!

nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Ugh, they have their own security? So delusional.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

OMG! Hannah does have a mouth like Katie Price! I agree, she has RBF.
OT:
I used to love watching Katie and Peter, when they had a show in the U.S.
Peter is definitely my celeb crush. He's delicious!

Return to “Daily Bumps”