DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I love how in their Q&A, the lady asked Missy if she was excited about the album, and she never really gave a straight answer. She was struggling at first. I wonder how she REALLY feels about it all...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

I've been gone for like 2 weeks dealing with a family issue and haven't got to watch the vlogs or catchup on anything with them.

But I did just see his tweet and snapchat. Why is he so thrilled to be on the people staged? Does he think he is some movie star and now his music will double in views? I mean his piss poor performance on the stage last night was horrible. He had what maybe 50 people watching if that? And looking at E weekly, they featured a lot of youtubers pictures he wasn't the only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

I'm enjoying the comments in today's vlog, the minions are realizing that Bryan is annoying. Bet the comments will be deleted soon
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Those are probably the normal comments that we would see if they didn't delete them. I guess they are all too busy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spotsanddots wrote:Oh, Bryan is getting hammered in the comments section today! And 90% of the negative comments about Bryan seem to be coming from fans of theirs (Not YTMD users).

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Did you see the people defending him "Maybe he was just excited! It's none of your business anyway!" Wow. And everyone keeps asking where Ollie is. Did they even watch the vlog? Duh. They have been very clear about where he is and why. Minions are beyond dumb. But we weren't the only ones thinking Missy might be pregnant. And one was saying "Pregnancy is so hard on her poor body" Her poor body? Maybe if she followed basic health and nutrition advice when she was pregnant, it wouldn't be so hard on her. But she ate like crap, and refused to walk until showcases trying to boot Finn out...
Sorry for ranting. I just can't say these things in the vlog comments or I'll get swarmed. And they just make me twitch.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Holy crap the comments are going crazy on the latest vlog. I can't believe they're all still there. I'm guessing Mimi is to busy.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 2ed9f5.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... e811b0.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... f87667.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... e214b6.jpg[/img]

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I would have so much more respect for them if they kept in the negative comments. I could see deleting vulgar things, but not stuff like above.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Bryan is literally my least favorite type of person and honestly after watching that interview segment, even though I know Missy has her flaws and she's not my favorite person, I don't think of her as poorly as I did before. I think a lot of her negative traits are from being around Bryan for nearly eight years. This board ALWAYS notices how different Missy is when she's not with Bryan. And I've never thought about it this way until now, but maybe Missy resents Bryan a bit because of the fact that she was the one that started on YouTube with her mommy channel and once they started daily vlogging he basically turned it into his own "fame". I know she's obviously on board with it and she's just as much a part of it as he is (she's certainly not complaining about their lifestyle now), but she doesn't seem to care about the "fame" nearly as much as he does. And I personally think she seems to have more of her own personality than Bryan does. Bryan just feeds off of anyone around him and tries to mold into them (I had an ex boyfriend like that, worst experience ever). She's changed a lot in the past few years but she's definitely much more tolerable than Bryan.

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

And the comments are being deleted......

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Off topic: I just caught up on some vlogs, and when Bryan was filming in the mirror (was it yesterday?) I got so annoyed with him. He's never irked me that much, but everytime he vlogs in the mirror he says the same thing. "GUYZ REMEMBER WHEN WE DID THIS IN THE FIRST VIDEO? LOL! THROWBACK!" he does every single time he vlogs in the mirror, and for some reason this time he really looked like an idiot doing it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... f085c2.jpg[/img]

And forward facing Finn in the non-forward facing Ergo. He's going to end up with hip dysplasia.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ya he looks like he would do a great job securing the minions LOL! Seriously their own hired security? Half of the huge youtubers didn't have security

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 71c2e0.jpg[/img]

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

You're welcome :)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 81d5e7.jpg[/img]

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... f384c2.jpg[/img]

Keep lying to yourself and minions.

Last edited by francis3125 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Bryan really does think he's the cream of the crop, doesn't he? That interview was cringe-worthy.
What else could you possibly have to tell us about your relationship? Dear god. Your marriage fucking failed and you got divorced - WE GET IT - thousands of people get divorced. Your "relationship problems" are so minuscule in a world where people have actual fucking problems.

But no, release an album all about your pathetic marriage. Awesome.

xoxo gossip cat
Last edited by cats-or-die on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... f384c2.jpg[/img]

Keep lying to yourself and the minions.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

francis3125 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... f384c2.jpg[/img]

Keep lying to yourself and the minions.

I think she meant "Everyone needs to chill about @bryanlanning cutting me off. He clearly thinks what he has to say is more intelligent and interesting than anything I could ever say. He helps me realize just how famous he truly is and how whatever flows out of his mouth is gold. I should learn to just be quiet so King Bryan can be 100% in control of our lives. Image"

xoxo gossip cat
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

It helps your nervousness to be interrupted. Okay Bryan (we know you wrote that tweet), perfect sense...:lol:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/EyeQJx9.jpg

Bryan, it was a fucking PHOTOBOOTH. This is not People and EW wanting to do some special spread about you. They don't give a fuck. They took pics of all the creators there, which I know you know since you LINKED the photo album where they were posted. GTFO of here with that "announcing with People and EW" shit.

Is he purposefully making these things into bigger deals than they are, or is he that far up his own butt that he really doesn't see that People doesn't know or care about his album?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

He said that he announced his album with Entertainment Weekly and People Magazine. Does he forget that we see the vlogs?

Return to “Daily Bumps”