Pregnancy Speculation

zacmum
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnancy Speculation

Unread post by zacmum »

Was that her on the dolphin in the water? If so, would she do that pregnant? I personally wouldn't have if I was ever pregnant in case the dolphin hit me. (I know baby is protected in the early stages but I wouldn't take any chances)
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

zacmum wrote:Was that her on the dolphin in the water? If so, would she do that pregnant? I personally wouldn't have if I was ever pregnant in case the dolphin hit me. (I know baby is protected in the early stages but I wouldn't take any chances)
Missy does a lot of things she shouldn't while pregnant
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

By the way, that striped swimsuit, that's a maternity swimsuit. I'm pregnant and have been looking for a swimsuit. I can't remember if it was on zulily or some other site but that's one of the suits that came up for maternity.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I'm on the fence at the moment. Though I did notice on the boat vlog, Bryan pointed out the meat that he heated up for Katie. To me it seemed like a lot of meat for one persons sandwiches.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... 0393dd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I noticed the lunch meat thing too! I don't think you would put 4-5 pieces of lunch meat in one sandwich, but who knows. Also, if she is pregnant, it would make sense that Bryan was making the sandwiches. If they didn't tell E+J and C+K, they wouldn't know that she would need the meat to be heated. But then again, do we actually think Missy would care to heat up lunch meat while pregnant? I really do not think so. This is Missy we are talking about.
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

NOT pregnant. they know the flack they would get for having missy do the dolphins while preggers.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Youtubemommy wrote:NOT pregnant. they know the flack they would get for having missy do the dolphins while preggers.
She got a lot of flack for using that Doppler like a toy too.

She still did it.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Y'all I'm so glad I don't vlog i would of had a massive thread just of everything I did wrong in my pregnancy that you aren't supposed to lol
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Sweet456 wrote:Y'all I'm so glad I don't vlog i would of had a massive thread just of everything I did wrong in my pregnancy that you aren't supposed to lol
The difference between you making normal honest mistakes (which everyone does) is Missy thinks she's invincible and rules don't apply to her.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Sweet456 wrote:Y'all I'm so glad I don't vlog i would of had a massive thread just of everything I did wrong in my pregnancy that you aren't supposed to lol
Did you know you weren't supposed to do certain things and still did them? Because Missy did - she had hundreds of thousands of people telling her. So it wasn't ignorance.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
Did you know you weren't supposed to do certain things and still did them? Because Missy did - she had hundreds of thousands of people telling her. So it wasn't ignorance.
And it got much worse once she found out she was having a boy which was just disgusting.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

beachygirly wrote:I noticed the lunch meat thing too! I don't think you would put 4-5 pieces of lunch meat in one sandwich, but who knows. Also, if she is pregnant, it would make sense that Bryan was making the sandwiches. If they didn't tell E+J and C+K, they wouldn't know that she would need the meat to be heated. But then again, do we actually think Missy would care to heat up lunch meat while pregnant? I really do not think so. This is Missy we are talking about.
For all we know she could have had uncrustables like Ollie, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
And it got much worse once she found out she was having a boy which was just disgusting.
Oh yeah, there was a definite shift... It's like she no longer have a shit about the life growing inside of her because it didn't have a vagina.

Gender disappointment is real, but if it's that bad therapy should be sought.

Poor Finn. He's such a sweet little boy.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

spotsanddots wrote:
beachygirly wrote:I noticed the lunch meat thing too! I don't think you would put 4-5 pieces of lunch meat in one sandwich, but who knows. Also, if she is pregnant, it would make sense that Bryan was making the sandwiches. If they didn't tell E+J and C+K, they wouldn't know that she would need the meat to be heated. But then again, do we actually think Missy would care to heat up lunch meat while pregnant? I really do not think so. This is Missy we are talking about.
For all we know she could have had uncrustables like Ollie, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... 7c3de6.jpg[/img]

On the right is Bryan's sandwich, on a hoagie roll. On the left is Missy with her sandwich, on regular sliced bread. Why the difference in bread? Just a preference or was the sliced bread sandwiches for the pregnant women? Oh and the blue is where I blocked out Bryan's dad bod. Your welcome.

Can anyone tell me why the meat needs to be heated? I've never been pregnant so I never knew about having to do that until CK mentioned it on their vlog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

Just the thought of her having sex with Bryan for any other reason than to get knocked up, really grosses me out. How can you honestly let a man full of blubber, come at you with a hard on and get excited? You just can't, and his pubic like chest hairs... omg!!! Just no, Bryan seriously.. NO!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Can anyone tell me why the meat needs to be heated? I've never been pregnant so I never knew about having to do that until CK mentioned it on their vlog.

It won't let me quote this but in reference to this, bacteria risk. It can grow on cold meats & have listeria risks. Very dangerous to the baby. Can cause pre term birth & a very sick baby. But what I am confused about is here in Australia (well all the Dr's & hospitals have told me) the meat needs to be heated hot and eaten straight away to avoid bacteria growing on it. Did they just heat the meat and eat the sandwiches few hrs later? See that seems pointless unless the meats in USA are better protected and it only needs to be heated once then all good. Either way I only ever ate ham or sandwich meats on a toastie (or as they say in USA grilled cheese) when the meat was piping hot
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Trish020 wrote:Just the thought of her having sex with Bryan for any other reason than to get knocked up, really grosses me out. How can you honestly let a man full of blubber, come at you with a hard on and get excited? You just can't, and his pubic like chest hairs... omg!!! Just no, Bryan seriously.. NO!

Um, most fat people have no problem having sex with their significant others, who don't judge them for their weight.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

Trish020 wrote:Just the thought of her having sex with Bryan... and his pubic like chest hairs... omg!!! Just no, Bryan seriously.. NO!

Lmao Seriously, what is up with his chest hair?! Skeevy, just like the rest of him!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

They tell pregnant ladies to heat up lunch meat because it can contain listeria. When I was pregnant I always had to grill my sandwiches, but they taste so much better that way IMOZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I can't edit...should just be IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”