Pregnancy Speculation

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnancy Speculation

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I agree that there is some reaching going on, but the sleuthing and attention to details is seriously impressive... I'm kind of excited to find out if the YTMD squad is correct.. This thread is entertaining to read. :)
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

They are acting WAAAY too lovey on camera for her not to be pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

I'm on team not pregnant but I will say this. If she is, I will give her a lot of props for moving, doing things around the house and yard (more than we've ever seen her lazy ass do), travel, and deal with a difficult active toddler, and a baby, during her first trimester pretty well. I turn into a zombie in my 1st trimester and can't do anything.

Littleone89

Unread post by Littleone89 »

Missy?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Is there a way to do an in thread poll?

I'm curious as to how many members think she is vs how many think she is not pregnant, and it's much easier to have an automatic poll than to count posts and clog the thread.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The problem with a poll in thread is that she may get pregnant later after the current speculation dies down, and then I don't think we can re-vote.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Some of these speculations are a little out there but hey y'all are like YouTube detectives haha.

Anyway we all know B&M probably read these posts and I suppose if they weren't pregnant they would do a major click bait vlog like "pregnant?" Or "baby bump" and joke about it and debunk the rumors (without making it look like everyone thinks that and they are just proving them wrong) but the fact that they haven't said anything yet about it makes me think that maybe they really are. Maybe...
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

I'm gonna vote no solely because of the way she seemed to despise bryan. I mean how could you have sex when you hate your partner that much?

Unless they do gender selection.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Gre wrote:I'm gonna vote no solely because of the way she seemed to despise bryan. I mean how could you have sex when you hate your partner that much?

Unless they do gender selection.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
Ehh. It didn't stop her the other times, and it has seemed like she's not too fond of Bryan for quite some time now, way before she was pregnant with Finn.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant, but I don't think it would be planned if she was.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The only time we see Missy show any affection towards Bryan is when they are with the other couples, and the fireball is flowing freely.

With all those security cameras in the house, Bryan will surely be spending much more time in the bathroom with his phone, "pooping"...
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016061 ... a9b132.jpg[/img]
Suspicious hand placement

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

We all know that Bryan could not come up with an original idea or thought. I could totally see them pulling a Cullen, and when they announce a pregnancy telling people to go back and watch the vlogs for the clues...
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I haven't watched the vlog yet, but if she is pregnant, maybe that's why they were taking family photos. A lot of people do that to announce the pregnancy. I don't know. They get family photos taken quite frequently, so it could just be them wanting to update their photos.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

beachygirly wrote:I haven't watched the vlog yet, but if she is pregnant, maybe that's why they were taking family photos. A lot of people do that to announce the pregnancy. I don't know. They get family photos taken quite frequently, so it could just be them wanting to update their photos.
For some reason i would think that if it were an announcement shoot she would have been a lot more dolled up than she was. Sure she could have gotten dolled up and not shown it, but she was meh about her hair and was just in a tee and jeans. If the photo shoot had anything to do with missy she would have made it clear that she was looking her best. Even if her curling iron was broken, she would have made an appt to get her hair done or would have had whats her face come to the house and do her hair for her.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

One more thing to add to the conspiracy theory.

Last year, when people were wondering if Missy was pregnant, and she wasn't, they had ZERO PROBLEM making a video to dispel that notion. They made sure to make it known that she was the "Opposite of Pregnant".

And before they found out at playlist, and people were commenting on her chub, she threw a Twitter snit about it being mean.

But when she was actually pregnant? Radio silence. They completely ignored the speculation.

It's not just us that are making pregnancy comments right now. I've been seeing the odd one in their comment section. And it's once again, radio silence on the topic.

One way or another, we'll know for sure within the next 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Pregnancy Speculation

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Another pregnancy spectulation: I was just looking at Bryan's snaps and one said they were painting the nursery. I wanted to take a screenshot but it went too quickly so I went back and I could not find it. I wonder if Bryan snapped it, put it on and then deleted it because the nursery is for the next baby. This is probably reaching but it's fun to speculate.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

In that suspicious hand placement it looked like she was holding her stomach, noticed the camera and turned away/moved her hand. I could just be looking too far into it though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

yoyo16 wrote:Another pregnancy spectulation: I was just looking at Bryan's snaps and one said they were painting the nursery. I wanted to take a screenshot but it went too quickly so I went back and I could not find it. I wonder if Bryan snapped it, put it on and then deleted it because the nursery is for the next baby. This is probably reaching but it's fun to speculate. Image
Disregard this post: it was actually Cullen and Katie painting their nursery! I saw it quickly, didn't see it again even after I went through my snaps and just saw it again now.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

It's not just us now. People are starting to notice. Bryans latest IG post: Missy looks a bit frumpy and a few people have said is she pregnant
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If it does turn out that she's pregnant the best part will be that our speculation was pre-bump and all started from Missy's change in attitude. Her smugness! It will pretty much confirm the fact that she has a "tell."

Return to “Daily Bumps”