Pregnancy Speculation

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pregnancy Speculation

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ok, so after the following magnificent post by theirmom, I really wanted to make a topic to discuss this further and a place that we could add picture references and other evidence without clogging up the main thread - because I know not everyone is on board with this speculation.
Theirmom wrote:So, I was looking back at some dates to go with the Missy's pregnant theory.
If we use the vlog where they were "spring cleaning" and happened to just "find" old ovulation tests ("Should I Take It?" April 17) as the conception date, that puts them finding out around playlist.
This is when Missy slipped up on the family panel q&a and almost said more kids would be in the "near future". This is also when we started noticing her arms were a bit pudgy, and we compared it to how she looked at 4 weeks with Finn.
I've gone back and watched several vlogs at week-apart intervals, starting with their moving day to now. Her tummy was undeniably flatter just six weeks ago.
If the dates are accurate, she'd be 9-10 weeks now. Which is about the same time that she started really showing a bump with Finn, and not just extra pudge. We've been noticing a "bump" for ~ 2 weeks now, and pudge starting at playlist.
They revealed Finns pregnancy at about nine weeks last time, and that was in large part because Missy had terrible morning sickness and they couldn't hide it anymore. This summer vacation fell at the nine week mark, so that could be why they're putting it off the reveal. They'll need something to drive up views after the post-vacation lull.

I also have a theory that one of the reasons Jeff isn't vlogging anymore, and why they're not being shown with slyfox fam is because they want more control over how Missy is shown on camera. And after slyfox accidentally spilled the beans on the new house, they weren't going to risk an accidental pregnancy reveal.

That's my theory, anyone else want to give it a go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think this post is on the money. Now, it's just a matter of when and how they will reveal the news... And the actions in between then.

I think they're going to keep adding things to throw us off scent like pretending she's drinking, etc.

I predict there will be an announcement at 12 weeks, unless we of course find actual shit out and they're forced to announce it before there's nothing to announce.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Pregnancy Speculation

Actually. I'm going with an announcement of some sorts on July 4th.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think that they will announce the pregnancy by the end of this trip, and they will pretend that it was a surprise baby. They will probably end the last DBEJCKsummervacay with something like this
Bryan: Oh my gosh you guize, by the next DBEJCKvacay we will have baby Brooks with us.
Missy: *giggles* Well, not only Brooks but somebody else will be joining us.
Bryan: OMG what are you talking about babe?
Missy: Well... I just found out that I'm pregnant.And I hop- think it's going to be a girl
Bryan: ARE YOU SERIOUS BABE?! *starts to fake cry* I guess I'll have to start writing a song about him to put on my debut album!
Bryan leans in for a kiss, but Missy turns her head away towards the camera
Missy: Yes, I'm serious... and I think that Ollie, Finn, and this baby will become the best of friends. I can't wait to see them all playing together! Ollie is going to be the best big brother... I'm sure he will be so gentle with a little sister!
Bryan: This has been the best news ever you guize... let's try to get #BabyLanning3 trending on twitter!

(sorry of this is a shitty impersonation of them lol but I can picture something like this happening lol)
Last edited by pllfan5 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Speaking of throwing us off, I think that's EXACTLY why Bryan made sure to show Missy BFing on SC yesterday. Yes, he's also a creep, but I think she knew he was snapping it, and it was all a planned thing to try and throw off speculation.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beachygirly »

Sure looks like a bump to me...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

HelloSweetie wrote:Speaking of throwing us off, I think that's EXACTLY why Bryan made sure to show Missy BFing on SC yesterday. Yes, he's also a creep, but I think she knew he was snapping it, and it was all a planned thing to try and throw off speculation.
What does breastfeeding do to throw off pregnancy speculation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Lol pllfan!

And props to theirmom. Didn't you also find out about their house first, too?

That was pretty damn convincing, but I'm going to side eye the hell out of them if she's pregnant. They can't take care of the kids they have now. She didn't even wait a year after her c-section. Bryan is an asshole for driving the Polaris like that if his wife is pregnant. Then again, he drives like that with little kids riding.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Speaking of throwing us off, I think that's EXACTLY why Bryan made sure to show Missy BFing on SC yesterday. Yes, he's also a creep, but I think she knew he was snapping it, and it was all a planned thing to try and throw off speculation.

Because most people think that you can't get pregnant as long as you're breastfeeding.

It's a common misconception.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Another evidence picture. Posting it here again even though it was posted on the main thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I thought it was weird how agressive Ellie was when she said "next year no one get pregnant!" Or whatever it was ( EJ vlog I think )
Missy looked awkward when she said it!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I'm team Missy is not pregnant. Missy got really chunky the year leading up to trying to get pregnant with Finn. I think she's just one of those who looks awesome after birth, breastfeeding helps melt off weight, then her bad habits start catching up when nursing doesn't help burn off the chub. She was self conscious about her weight then, too. And I think having to be around Ellie, stick stickly, she probably feels self conscious so it covering up more than when she's around her family.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If she is pregnant right now it would be a bad move for their youtube channel. Finn is only 7 months old, and the minions aren't begging them for baby #3/5 yet. If the baby is due later this year or early 2017 I don't think it would bring as many subs or views as it would if they wait another year to TTC.
Unless if they want all of their kids close in age, why rush into another pregnancy? We all know that they don't think ahead to the future, but if they have their last baby in a few months there will be nothing else for the minions to look forward to in future years.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

mocalyn wrote:I thought it was weird how agressive Ellie was when she said "next year no one get pregnant!" Or whatever it was ( EJ vlog I think )
Missy looked awkward when she said it!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I would give her a look too. Bitch, you don't control my life! Haha
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Cgl33 wrote:Lol pllfan!

And props to theirmom. Didn't you also find out about their house first, too?

That was pretty damn convincing, but I'm going to side eye the hell out of them if she's pregnant. They can't take care of the kids they have now. She didn't even wait a year after her c-section. Bryan is an asshole for driving the Polaris like that if his wife is pregnant. Then again, he drives like that with little kids riding.
I think I was the first to acknowledge in thread that I'd found it, but I Wasn't the first to speculate that the "friends house" was actually theirs.

This is all a group effort. I would never have thought to look for blood draw bruises, for example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

beachygirly wrote:Another evidence picture. Posting it here again even though it was posted on the main thread.
I thought it was post pregnancy fat. If she preggers can't they let Katie have the attention with Brooks. Its like their jealous or something!
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

I do think that she's pregnant, however, none of the "bump" pics posted have really convinced me. The horizontal stripes and the picture with her sticking out her gut are a little difficult to not explain away as unflattering poses or prints. The other evidence is really compelling, however! :)

I think if she IS pregnant, it was an oops baby. The new house and all the exciting happenings got them in the mood, Missy thought she was safe if she was breastfeeding and then ended up with a little surprise! I really hope we're all wrong, though.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I hope we are all wrong. She doesn't need another kid. They can't handle the two they already freaking have!!

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:

1) breastfeeding suppresses ovulation in some people
2) it's not uncommon for a baby to reject the breast once a mother is pregnant again
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i really hope this kid is a girl though... because her having boys is old news and i need to see what she's gonna be like with a girl.

headbands and frills a-plenty?

and i bet the name they have picked out is something very girly... i'm so curious.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Geez. It's seriously too soon post C-section so I hope she's not. Everyone loves a TTC/infertility vlog, right? If they wanted to bank a whole new audience they should fake infertility. Here's my pitch: Once Finn is weaned, they mysteriously are having trouble conceiving. And it's the perfect alibi for them to "seek treatment", get the semen sorting done while vlogging the process (but omitting the fact that they are doing gender selection) and then surprise! Gender reveal! It's a girl!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”