Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

CanYouJustNot wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:
MamaBear13 wrote:I know not all parents follow this but you aren't supposed to give your kids eggs until they're one incase of an allergy, and they gave Finn scrambled eggs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How common is it to be allergic to eggs? I know I wouldn't give nuts or honey to an under one, but eggs? I haven't heard that one.
They actually changed the recommendation on allergy foods. Most of them you can give after 6 months because of studies saying that waiting is more harmful than good. You're only supposed to wait for honey. Allergy foods are nuts, shellfish, eggs. Strawberries aren't on that list, even though you can be allergic to them.
If the honey is pasturised it's fine since the bacteria is cooked off. It's raw honey you ne3d be careful of.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

kittypurry wrote:Any "A Very Potter Musical" fans out there? This is what Bryan reminds me of every time he retweets his desperate pleas to big stars

http://i.imgur.com/AIJZIAz.jpg
I don't understand why he retweets himself after people have ignored his tweet. He's making a fool of himself.

With his following and ability to sell music you would think more people in the industry would be interested in him. The problem is he's okay, but nothing talented, gifted or extraordinary. There are 100s of Bryans wanting to crack into the industry, the only reason Bryan has gotten so far is because he pays for it with YouTube money.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
MamaBear13 wrote:I know not all parents follow this but you aren't supposed to give your kids eggs until they're one incase of an allergy, and they gave Finn scrambled eggs

How common is it to be allergic to eggs? I know I wouldn't give nuts or honey to an under one, but eggs? I haven't heard that one.
Eggs are one of the "big 8" allergens and are the second most common food allergen among children. (I'm a food scientist lol love when I see food questions. Image)

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/4cQlfhSqBaX5u/giphy.gif[/img]
It looks exactly like when I pee in the shower... #lush

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Can I just say I'm so happy
For C&K? They didn't force or rush an early
Delivery and got a beautiful vbac! Unlike missy when she started to self induce at 32 weeks.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/4cQIfhSqBaX5u/giphy.gif[/img]
It looks exactly like when I pee in the shower... #lush

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

Regarding the egg allergy, if Finley has it, they will find it out the moment he start breastfeeding (if Melissa consumes eggs and breastfeed him) hives, eczema, puffyness, or even blood on stool will come out. My son has it, and up until we found out it's an egg allergy, his baby photo is decorated with severe eczema.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

SO are Jeff and Tal living with them now? Like maybe in the mysterious staircase in the garage? They are always there, stopped vlogging and it's just weird.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

he's eaten eggs a few times before.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
he's eaten eggs a few times before.
My point was, allergy of any sort can be detected since before babies starts solid. If Finley was okay throughout the exclusive breastfeeding period with Melissa consuming it, then he might not be allergic to it.

Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

Can't edit, but I meant *food* allergy of any sort.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I can't stand Bryan's thirst for fame. At least try to hide the desperation. His Twitter profile doesn't even mention Missy or the kids by name. You're a family Vlogger. I know people blame his childhood on insecurities, but he's 25 and a dad of 2. Time to grow up and reevaluate your priorities.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

I automatically thought of them when I saw previews of the "album" photography and the name is "Us". This group right here (who is amazing and you guys should totally check them out) is called "Us the Duo". How original Bryan

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 5cab55.jpg[/img] we've been sooo hot we are all dressed up from our photoshoot and I've been so busy no one was watching Ollie in the pool since we were both in pants and long sleeve and it was just too hot for us outside. So we've been inside all day dressed up from our shoot so it wasn't too bad.

Ya okay missy..#cambodialiving

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes way to go Bryan telling Ollie to keep eating his beige meals so he can get bigger lmao um yes that will happen but definitely won't be like captain America. At least bribe him to eat vegetables !! Honestly I'm surprised they ALL aren't HUGE yet, 3-4 years of unlimited eating out and they aren't morbidly obese.. I'm proud of them for that.. If I were to eat like that I'd be a cow!

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Haven't noticed her double chin in the vlogs like it's on the last photo posted

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:SO are Jeff and Tal living with them now? Like maybe in the mysterious staircase in the garage? They are always there, stopped vlogging and it's just weird.
Well who needs their own house and mortgage when you have millionaire family members Image

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Amelia322 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 5cab55.jpg[/img] we've been sooo hot we are all dressed up from our photoshoot and I've been so busy no one was watching Ollie in the pool since we were both in pants and long sleeve and it was just too hot for us outside. So we've been inside all day dressed up from our shoot so it wasn't too bad.

Ya okay missy..#cambodialiving

Yikes, looks like their bad eating habits might be starting to catch up with missy. Wonder how long she will be in denial before we see her try to do something about it. It's so sad that despite the amount of money, resources and ability (they both stay home and have an army of family members at their beck and call) they choose to ignore their health. Either that, or they are in complete denial that it will effect them later in life or even a month or two from now.

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

So is this a dig at Bryan because he's obviously a fool whose insanely full of himself or does she really see herself as a WISE person who doubts herself too much??

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 7c6fc8.png[/img]

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

liz749 wrote:So is this a dig at Bryan because he's obviously a fool whose insanely full of himself or does she really see herself as a WISE person who doubts herself too much??

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 7c6fc8.png[/img]

Lol quoting myself because I just realized this was meant to be a political statement. Image sit back down Missy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”