DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I have always found the Daily Bumps statistics interesting. They have a very similar view count to Bratayley, and a similar target audience. At the moment Daily Bumps are getting more views, but less comments and likes. Even the Sacconyjolys, on average get more likes than the Daily Bumps. Both channels get more recognition on other social media and from the YouTube community than the Daily Bumps. The Daily Bumps have had a huge boost in Bost in views and subscribers over the last 30 days, yet nothing overly interesting has happened to them. My guess is they get very young children clicking on their thumbnails. It would be interesting to see how long on average someone watches a vlog for.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

"I don't know if Finn is really sick or he's just teething"
*Finn coughs and it sounds horrible*

HES FREAKING SICK MITHY!! You can tell in his eyes he doesn't look good.

I don't care how good of a swimmer those kids are but you don't leave them in the pool without you being in there. Especially Finley! I seriously cannot believe how stupid she is!! Someone that use to go to the same swim school as them just died because he had a pool related accident. He was an amazing swimmer and something bad just happened. He was 13!

I can't believe she took Finn to the store being so sick. So sad. These people shouldn't reproduce.

I had to stop watching when Finley was hysterically crying. Broke my little heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

It's most likely Finn caught the virus Ollie had. It broke my heart to hear Finn crying in his car seat while Bryan and Missy stuffed their faces with Starbucks. Why couldn't one of them stay home and comfort Finn while the other went out? Put your child first, before your stomachs. Idiots!

I notice Bryan said "Thy work for us", I wonder if Tal has joined the Lannings employees? That would explain why she's suddenly around the Daily Bumps home again.

Even if they are making big, between their employees and their gigantic home they must have a lot of money outgoing.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

All I'm taking from these stats is that I need to find a partner as annoying as Bryan and start making youtube vids. I will gladly sell my soul to the youtube devil if it means paying off my student loans lmao
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
littlemouse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by littlemouse »

I've followed for awhile but this is my first post. I was introduced to the world of vlogging from my kids watching Family Fun Pack.. which they still do. Turns out in the last one we watched they were out with the Slyfox family!!! I think Slyfox has moved on from DB to get a bigger audience. FFP didn't really get much footage with them, just mentioned/showed them once and in the description, but it makes it seem like they are quite the Youtube social climbers.
jls07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jls07 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 3400f2.png[/img]

Missy was looking ROUGH in today's vlog. It's like she ages at 18 times what normal person does. She's only 26 Image
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

The cakey makeup doesn't help her at all :(

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:"I don't know if Finn is really sick or he's just teething"

I don't care how good of a swimmer those kids are but you don't leave them in the pool without you being in there. Especially Finley! I seriously cannot believe how stupid she is!! Someone that use to go to the same swim school as them just died because he had a pool related accident. He was an amazing swimmer and something bad just happened. He was 13!

I can't believe she took Finn to the store being so sick. So sad. These people shouldn't reproduce.

I had to stop watching when Finley was hysterically crying. Broke my little heart.

Did they seriously let Ollie go in the pool alone? It only takes a few seconds to drown, and it's a quiet thing. If they're thinking they would hear him call for help, they are bigger idiots than I thought. A drowning person is trying to hard to get air to waste energy yelling. And you know what will happen if you comment that on the vlog? You'll get swarmed by minions saying that they are parentinggoals, and Ollie is a super swimmer, so STFU! So sad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Did they seriously let Ollie go in the pool alone? It only takes a few seconds to drown, and it's a quiet thing. If they're thinking they would hear him call for help, they are bigger idiots than I thought. A drowning person is trying to hard to get air to waste energy yelling. And you know what will happen if you comment that on the vlog? You'll get swarmed by minions saying that they are parentinggoals, and Ollie is a super swimmer, so STFU! So sad.

Missy and Natalia were sitting right by the pool, Missy was sitting with her feet in the water.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Deadhead_kay wrote:All I'm taking from these stats is that I need to find a partner as annoying as Bryan and start making youtube vids. I will gladly sell my soul to the youtube devil if it means paying off my student loans lmao
I volunteer as tribute.
Not as annoying as Bryan, but how hard can it be?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Missy and Natalia were sitting right by the pool, Missy was sitting with her feet in the water.
Thanks for clarifying. It does make a difference.

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

That moment when one of the fastest moving threads slows down because the people we are suppose to be gossiping about are just so boring. They say any press is good press, these people are so boring and dumb they don't have people to even talk about them good or bad anymore. I'm guessing they'll plateau soon and eventually dwindle down.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

lmmomSD wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Did they seriously let Ollie go in the pool alone? It only takes a few seconds to drown, and it's a quiet thing. If they're thinking they would hear him call for help, they are bigger idiots than I thought. A drowning person is trying to hard to get air to waste energy yelling. And you know what will happen if you comment that on the vlog? You'll get swarmed by minions saying that they are parentinggoals, and Ollie is a super swimmer, so STFU! So sad.

Thanks for clarifying. It does make a difference.

What's your point? They let their infant child in the pool without them being in the water. That's shitty parenting.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

What's your point? They let their infant child in the pool without them being in the water. That's shitty parenting.

He was in his floaty thing in the shallow end of the pool. His feet touch the bottom and missy was sitting right there.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

It's not a matter of if she is right there. It's a matter of if she is paying attention, and if she is talking to Natalia or filming herself, she's not paying attention. Finn could flip out of his floatie. Ollie could tire out. Just this month, a three year old girl drowned at a family gathering because everyone was in the pool, but no one was watching her believing she could swim well enough. Child drowning is very common. They need to watch their kids.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:It's not a matter of if she is right there. It's a matter of if she is paying attention, and if she is talking to Natalia or filming herself, she's not paying attention. Finn could flip out of his floatie. Ollie could tire out. Just this month, a three year old girl drowned at a family gathering because everyone was in the pool, but no one was watching her believing she could swim well enough. Child drowning is very common. They need to watch their kids.

we saw a 1-2 min clip of her actually filming. And Missy also said that if needed she could jump in. She was paying attention the kids.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I'm just saying that little three year old was only underwater for 2 minutes. And like someone above said drowning is silent. You dont know it happens unless your watching. Call me over protective, but I always want an adult next to a young child in a deep pool.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I met a minion in the wild today. I happened to mention that I knew of a couple babies born last week (one of out co-workers had a baby same day as C&K.) She was like, "OMG, do watch Cullen and Katie?! I love them, my favorite is E&J tho. I like Daily Bumps but not as much."

Anyway, point of the story is that even minions see Daily Bumps as at least a little less. Also I told her that if she wanted to keep liking them, never look for a gossip site. Guess she started looking though.

Ashlynn if you find us, welcome!!
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I understand if you HAVE to, but it's inconsiderate to take your child out and about while they're sick. Bryan is home and she has a whole family of village to help take care of the kids. Finn obviously is sick, not just teething missy. You expose him to other kids and I can bet she didn't wipe down the cart Finn used, then again other parents can wipe it down too.
Some kids have a suppressed immune system and its parents like missy that take kids out when they're sick that risk other kids. I know because I have friends and personal experience with this. Some of my friends' kids have gotten the flu or virus from just doing daily errands and it landed them in the hospital. Sorry if I made it personal, but some parents take simple stuff like this for granted.

MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I think we are due for a new thread

Return to “Daily Bumps”