Odin's Speech Unfolded - Odin's Dictionary

beachygirly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Odin's Speech Unfolded - Odin's Dictionary

Unread post by beachygirly »

It was suggested that I create an entirely new topic for "Odin's Speech Unfolded."

“Odin’s Speech Unfolded” from today:

“Scew me” (Translation: “Excuse me” – And they’re finally teaching him manners!)

There wasn’t that much to comment on from today’s vlog. Odin actually said a lot of things correctly. There was only one other thing he said about his hat that I couldn’t understand. And after that, they didn’t show him talking very much. There was just a lot of music and montages. Guess that’s what they’ll be doing now to cover up his speech.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Odin's Speech Unfolded - Odin's Dictionary

Unread post by ladyju28 »

beachygirly wrote:It was suggested that I create an entirely new topic for "Odin's Speech Unfolded."

“Scew me” (Translation: “Excuse me” – And they’re finally teaching him manners!)

There wasn’t that much to comment on from today’s vlog. Odin actually said a lot of things correctly. There was only one other thing he said about his hat that I couldn’t understand. And after that, they didn’t show him talking very much. There was just a lot of music and montages. Guess that’s what they’ll be doing now to cover up his speech.
I think it's "Papa's hat".

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Odin's Speech Unfolded - Odin's Dictionary

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:
beachygirly wrote:It was suggested that I create an entirely new topic for "Odin's Speech Unfolded."

Your welcome for the idea =)

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
It's You're Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”